Foot Fetish Forum Post New Topic  Post A Reply
my profile | directory login | register | search | faq | forum home

next oldest topic   next newest topic
» Foot Fetish Forum » Foot Fetish Content & Discussion » Foot Pictures » Candid I took at home

- UBBFriend: Email this page to someone!    
Author Topic: Candid I took at home
Silver1981
Board Regular
Member # 49099

Icon 1 posted      Profile for Silver1981   Email Silver1981   Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
D

[ June 04, 2017, 10:53 PM: Message edited by: Silver1981 ]

--------------------
Silver

Posts: 13 | Registered: Sep 2015  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
tofootguy
All Pro Poster
Member # 38764

Icon 1 posted      Profile for tofootguy   Email tofootguy   Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
I think they are incredibly sexy ! Hope you sucked on them!
Posts: 986 | Registered: Apr 2010  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
footluvrguy
All Pro Poster
Member # 23285

Icon 1 posted      Profile for footluvrguy   Email footluvrguy   Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
.... AWESOME!!!!
Posts: 771 | Registered: May 2007  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
hyperion
The Legend
Member # 39397

Icon 1 posted      Profile for hyperion   Email hyperion   Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
Pretty good~ Is there a backstory? Know what size?

--------------------
-hyp

Posts: 3723 | Registered: May 2010  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
Silver1981
Board Regular
Member # 49099

Icon 1 posted      Profile for Silver1981   Email Silver1981   Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
backstory is pretty much that she's my best friend and was staying over because she had just moved to town and hadn't found her own place yet. So she stayed at my place where i live with my girlfriend.

But i've always had a thing for my best friend. I've known her forever and I always liked her. Her feet and hands kill me [Smile]

well just sitting there with us in the living room barefoot like that.. I had to take the picture and my gf was also sitting there. i pretended to be messing with my ipad and snapped these [Smile]

--------------------
Silver

Posts: 13 | Registered: Sep 2015  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
feetiesandtoes
Hall Of Famer
Member # 32674

Icon 1 posted      Profile for feetiesandtoes     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
quote:
Originally posted by Silver1981:
i pretended to be messing with my ipad and snapped these [Smile]

...hoping you remembered to turn the volume down, nothing worse than the shutter sound going off! [Cool]

--------------------
Always hopeful for a pretty pair of feet in my face

Posts: 1955 | Registered: Oct 2008  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
hyperion
The Legend
Member # 39397

Icon 1 posted      Profile for hyperion   Email hyperion   Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
Thanks for the response. Maybe you'll get a little 3some foot action! Best wishes,

--------------------
-hyp

Posts: 3723 | Registered: May 2010  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
Icarus
The King Of Feet
Member # 46711

Icon 1 posted      Profile for Icarus   Author's Homepage   Email Icarus   Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
Nice!
Posts: 5497 | Registered: Aug 2013  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
Silver1981
Board Regular
Member # 49099

quote:
Originally posted by ucflyeah:
quote:
Originally posted by Silver1981:
i pretended to be messing with my ipad and snapped these [Smile]

...hoping you remembered to turn the volume down, nothing worse than the shutter sound going off! [Cool]
lol yeah, i must have checked 5 times before shooting [Tongue]

--------------------
Silver

Peter, Peter
The Legend
Member # 40235

Icon 1 posted      Profile for Peter, Peter   Email Peter, Peter   Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
I think you better hide your boner [Thumbs Up]
Posts: 3497 | Registered: Aug 2010  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
Silver1981
Board Regular
Member # 49099

I had noticed her feet for years hehe. I feel compelled to snap pictures every time she's at home [Smile] , my gf has pretty ones too.. They're a requirement in a gf haha. Everyone in my family has nice feet too. I've always been surrounded by them [Smile]

--------------------
Silver

Quick Reply
HTML is not enabled.
UBB Code™ is enabled.

Instant Graemlins

Post New Topic  Post A Reply Close Topic   Feature Topic   Move Topic   Delete Topic next oldest topic   next newest topic
 - Printer-friendly view of this topic
Hop To:

Wu's Feet Links