Foot Fetish Forum Post New Topic  Post A Reply
my profile | directory login | register | search | faq | forum home

next oldest topic   next newest topic
» Foot Fetish Forum » Foot Fetish Content & Discussion » Foot Pictures » Fire Engine No. 11 (big soles)

- UBBFriend: Email this page to someone!    
Author Topic: Fire Engine No. 11 (big soles)
realbaresoles
Hall Of Famer
Member # 44451

Icon 1 posted      Profile for realbaresoles   Author's Homepage     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
Latest clip added to the store -- some BIG soles....

There are a lot of eccentric, edgy people who work in midtown, often in the fashion or publishing businesses. One such person was this tall woman with Scene-type hair even though she's at least ten years out from being of that age. With fire engine red hair and size 11 feet, to me she was ... Fire Engine No. 11! She was relaxing in the shade on the south edge of the lawn, her yellow pumps off ("42" very visible on the sole), her big feet up as she concentrated on her texting. I sat down and PRAYED that I could catch a good amount of video and I was not disappointed, shooting about 20 minutes total. (She had on a skirt and that worried me a bit, but I couldn't not shoot those soles.) She had her feet flexed in a way that really emphasized how awkwardly long they are -- which is fine by me! I think she did that because she was concentrating on her texting, because when she stopped texting and looked around her feet usually relaxed and wiggled around a bit. I like the look of flexed, tensed feet because to me they look like they are dreading being tickled! She was wearing shades and to be honest I have no idea if she even knew I was shooting, although she'd have to be blind not to have seen the camera. But then again maybe she was so intent on her texting that she wasn't that aware of her surroundings. I had a VERY strong urge to go over and tickle her big feet.

Can you imagine seeing her walking around the office in those size 11 lemon-yellow pumps and thinking, man would I kill to see what her soles look like. [Jerkoff]

Well....

-  -

[ September 26, 2015, 02:42 PM: Message edited by: realbaresoles ]

--------------------
My Loyalfans:

https://www.loyalfans.com/realbaresoles

Posts: 1308 | Registered: Feb 2012  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
FMUK
Hall Of Famer
Member # 48775

Icon 1 posted      Profile for FMUK   Author's Homepage     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
I love gems like this! Very unique girl! Great work Realbaresoles!! [Thumbs Up]

--------------------
FMUKFootFantasies.com
clips4sale.com/96153
Twitter

Posts: 1490 | Registered: Jun 2015  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
Sol
All Pro Poster
Member # 2476

Icon 1 posted      Profile for Sol   Email Sol   Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
Nice! There's nothing better than a big pair of female feet.
Posts: 700 | Registered: Aug 2004  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
aka.footjoyboy
The King Of Feet
Member # 32751

Icon 1 posted      Profile for aka.footjoyboy   Email aka.footjoyboy   Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
[Mmm]

--------------------
Yes, I'm that footjoyboy

-

Posts: 10498 | Registered: Nov 2008  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator

Quick Reply
HTML is not enabled.
UBB Code™ is enabled.

Instant Graemlins

Post New Topic  Post A Reply Close Topic   Feature Topic   Move Topic   Delete Topic next oldest topic   next newest topic
 - Printer-friendly view of this topic
Hop To:

Wu's Feet Links