Foot Fetish Forum Post New Topic  Post A Reply
my profile | directory login | register | search | faq | forum home

next oldest topic   next newest topic
» Foot Fetish Forum » Foot Fetish Content & Discussion » Foot Pictures » Tall blonde tourist (soles)

- UBBFriend: Email this page to someone!    
Author Topic: Tall blonde tourist (soles)
realbaresoles
Hall Of Famer
Member # 44451

Icon 1 posted      Profile for realbaresoles   Author's Homepage     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
Latest clip -- click my link below to go to the store.

I had a very long and disheartening dry spell late this summer -- about a week and a half of getting nothing. It got to the point that I even went to the park on the weekend, which I haven't done in years, just to see if I could get something.

I was there for a few hours on Sunday and it seemed like more of the same when I saw a pretty blonde with her feet up. She had on flops and a pair of shorts. But like so many other girls this summer, she had her flops still on. I was heartbroken. I have got into the habit of taking pictures of girls with their feet up and shoes still on and sending them to a friend, and was about to go over and take her picture to do just that, when she suddenly put her legs down, neatly slipped her flops off, and put her big bare feet back up on the chair! I resisted the urge to rush right over and start shooting. I counted to 40 in my head to give her time to settle in. As I was counting she took out a map and began looking at it. It was one of those tourist maps. I got to 40 and then sauntered over there, trying to be cool. As I got closer I saw her gorgeous bare soles come clear into view and I had to struggle very hard not to act too quickly. Slow and relaxed, even though I wasn't!

But then I sat down and took out the camera and began to shoot and she saw the camera right away, and brought the map up and peeked at me over the top edge of it. But I think she put two and two together pretty quickly and it dawned on her that I was only interested in her bare feet, and she relaxed. We sat there together like that, the two of us, for about 20 minutes, and she would occasionally look at the camera, usually with this gentle little expression on her pretty face. I loved her long feet, long toes, long blonde hair and long legs! A very lanky and slightly awkward, but wholesomely pretty, girl. At one point the sun beamed out from around a building and it first bathed her sweet face in light, and then her big soles, showing how soft they are and the delicate, lovely wrinkles. Something strange happened -- out of nowhere a marching band went across the lawn! She noted that with amusement and then looked at me almost as if to say, "did you see that, stranger who loves my bare feet?" She took some pictures of the buildings that are visible from the lawn but never took any of me or what I was doing. Eventually when I was sure she didn't mind I slid myself a bit closer to get better face and sole, and she still seemed not to mind.

Eventually she read a text and then promptly put her feet down (I followed them down to the grass with the camcorder) and after that I stopped shooting. I waited in case she put them back up but a minute or two later an older man and woman joined her, possibly her parents. They had midwestern accents. She smiled and talked excitedly with them, incredibly sweet and happy, not mentioning our little video experience. That's when I noticed she had braces on! Too precious, too adorable ... I'm not worthy.

-  -  -
 -

--------------------
My Loyalfans:

https://www.loyalfans.com/realbaresoles

Posts: 1308 | Registered: Feb 2012  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
aka.footjoyboy
The King Of Feet
Member # 32751

Icon 1 posted      Profile for aka.footjoyboy   Email aka.footjoyboy   Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
[Mmm]

--------------------
Yes, I'm that footjoyboy

-

Posts: 10498 | Registered: Nov 2008  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator

Quick Reply
HTML is not enabled.
UBB Code™ is enabled.

Instant Graemlins

Post New Topic  Post A Reply Close Topic   Feature Topic   Move Topic   Delete Topic next oldest topic   next newest topic
 - Printer-friendly view of this topic
Hop To:

Wu's Feet Links