Foot Fetish Forum Post New Topic  Post A Reply
my profile | directory login | register | search | faq | forum home

next oldest topic   next newest topic
» Foot Fetish Forum » Foot Fetish Content & Discussion » Foot Pictures » Friend's candid feet

- UBBFriend: Email this page to someone!    
Author Topic: Friend's candid feet
JMOsbourne
Board Regular
Member # 49121

Icon 1 posted      Profile for JMOsbourne     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
Some time ago I managed to sneak these pics of my old high school friend's feet. I always thought she had some of the sexiest feet in school. Tell me how you like them folks! [Smile]
 -  -  -  -  -  -  -

Posts: 5 | Registered: Sep 2015  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
hyperion
The Legend
Member # 39397

Icon 1 posted      Profile for hyperion   Email hyperion   Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
Well she obviously needs a long and satisfying footrub from me. That would help us both out.

Great arches, nice long toes, smooth skin. Winner!

--------------------
-hyp

Posts: 3723 | Registered: May 2010  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
Peter, Peter
The Legend
Member # 40235

Icon 1 posted      Profile for Peter, Peter   Email Peter, Peter   Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
I like them alot, great looking feet. Instant boner
Posts: 3495 | Registered: Aug 2010  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
JMOsbourne
Board Regular
Member # 49121

Icon 1 posted      Profile for JMOsbourne     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
She was always a distraction in school, she wore flats often, and was quite the shoeplayer
 -  -  -
 -  -  -
 -

her arches were always my favourite bit, closely followed by her toes [Mmm]

Posts: 5 | Registered: Sep 2015  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
hyperion
The Legend
Member # 39397

Icon 1 posted      Profile for hyperion   Email hyperion   Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
Yep, nice package indeed. So the first pic the girl has different nail polish (french pedi v. lt. blue). Same girl?

--------------------
-hyp

Posts: 3723 | Registered: May 2010  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
aka.footjoyboy
The King Of Feet
Member # 32751

Icon 1 posted      Profile for aka.footjoyboy   Email aka.footjoyboy   Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
[Mmm]

--------------------
Yes, I'm that footjoyboy

-

Posts: 10498 | Registered: Nov 2008  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
JMOsbourne
Board Regular
Member # 49121

Good eye there, hyperion! Yeah, it's the same girl, just different nail polish. She doesn't often show off her feet, but she does like to paint them often. [Tongue]
Here's a few more pics for y'all to enjoy! Tell me how you like them! [Smile]

-  -  -  -  -
 -

tofootguy
All Pro Poster
Member # 38764

Icon 1 posted      Profile for tofootguy   Email tofootguy   Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
I would love to cum all over her sexy feet
Posts: 986 | Registered: Apr 2010  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
JMOsbourne
Board Regular
Member # 49121

quote:
Originally posted by tofootguy:
I would love to cum all over her sexy feet

You and me both buddy. I did get a chance to lick them a bit once though.
hyperion
The Legend
Member # 39397

quote:
I did get a chance to lick them a bit once though.
You should tell that story.

--------------------
-hyp

wrinklesrule
Board Regular
Member # 38476

Icon 1 posted      Profile for wrinklesrule   Email wrinklesrule   Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
yum yum
Posts: 21 | Registered: Mar 2010  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
feet lover/chris
The Legend
Member # 2048

Icon 1 posted      Profile for feet lover/chris   Author's Homepage   Email feet lover/chris   Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
Yum
Posts: 3236 | Registered: May 2004  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
Craigy boy
The King Of Feet
Member # 3340

Icon 1 posted      Profile for Craigy boy   Email Craigy boy   Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
great work!

--------------------
Aussies rule!
 -

Posts: 6114 | Registered: Jan 2005  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
JMOsbourne
Board Regular
Member # 49121

Hey folks, sorry it took me a while to reply, but here's the short version of the story.

We knew each other since high school, we were always decent friends. Our school took us on an academic trip lasting three days. The first night she was chilling with me and some friends in my room, drinking as it usually goes. Our friends had to leave to get more booze, and the two of us stayed alone. She was getting really drunk really fast, and very soon she was fast asleep. I saw my chance and pulled her socks off and went to town on her feet. I didn't spend too much time smelling/kissing them, and quickly let my tongue explore her delicious feet. I could hardly contain myself, as I'd been lusting over her feet for some time. I left no inch unlicked, no toe unsucked, by the time I was done they were glistening with my spit. I was going to do much, much more with them, but our friends came back before I could, which sucked because I was unbelievably horny, and was just about to take out my cock and let it play with her feet too, but I was blueballed. I covered her feet before they came in, and it's safe to say I got away with it.

I'm really glad you guys like her feet! She is my favorite ever foot-girl, and I love the fact that so many others find her peds sexy. I haven't seen her in a while, but her feet have been on my mind always. And how wouldn't they, they are beyond delicious.

Quick Reply
HTML is not enabled.
UBB Code™ is enabled.

Instant Graemlins

Post New Topic  Post A Reply Close Topic   Feature Topic   Move Topic   Delete Topic next oldest topic   next newest topic
 - Printer-friendly view of this topic
Hop To:

Wu's Feet Links