Foot Fetish Forum Post New Topic  Post A Reply
my profile | directory login | register | search | faq | forum home

next oldest topic   next newest topic
» Foot Fetish Forum » Foot Fetish Content & Discussion » Foot Pictures » Craigslist experience

- UBBFriend: Email this page to someone!    
Author Topic: Craigslist experience
TwistedMethod
Major Player
Member # 13216

Icon 1 posted      Profile for TwistedMethod   Email TwistedMethod   Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
This ones from a few months ago. For some background...

She was mid 20's and wore a size 7. She does fetish work on the side (pics/film) so she was very open and let me indulge as I pleased.

I'm into smelling so we discussed on what shoes she would wear and which ones made her feet smell more. Both times we met she came right from work after an 8 hour shift.

The first time she wore high heels that were very broken in (shown in the pics). She said those were her most smelly pair. The second session we did, which I unfortunately didnt take pictures of her shoes, she wore flats and midway through the day she wore her used socks with them that she'd worked out in during the morning.

Needless to say both times they smelled amazing and were very soft! First time I paid $80 and the second time I ended up paying $60 to smell and worship them. We had scheduled an hour but both sessions she let me indulge for much longer. I think the first session was almost 2 hours. She seemed to really enjoy that I was enjoying myself and didn't so much care about the time or money.

The pics are a mix from the 2 sessions.

-  -  -
 -  -  -
 -  -

[ October 02, 2015, 04:50 AM: Message edited by: TwistedMethod ]

Posts: 127 | Registered: Mar 2006  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
TwistedMethod
Major Player
Member # 13216

Icon 1 posted      Profile for TwistedMethod   Email TwistedMethod   Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
 -
 -  -  -
 -  -  -
 -

Posts: 127 | Registered: Mar 2006  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
TwistedMethod
Major Player
Member # 13216

-  -
 -  -  -
 -  -  -

FMUK
Hall Of Famer
Member # 48775

Icon 1 posted      Profile for FMUK   Author's Homepage     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
That's an awesome find bro and they do look amazing! The fact that she is not watching the clock shows she's completely comfortable with it and probably enjoyes it [Cheers]

--------------------
FMUKFootFantasies.com
clips4sale.com/96153
Twitter

Posts: 1490 | Registered: Jun 2015  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
hyperion
The Legend
Member # 39397

Icon 1 posted      Profile for hyperion   Email hyperion   Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
Congrats man, she has nice feet. I like those shoes.

--------------------
-hyp

Posts: 3723 | Registered: May 2010  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
Icarus
The King Of Feet
Member # 46711

Icon 1 posted      Profile for Icarus   Author's Homepage   Email Icarus   Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
Where are you at? I'd love to book her, amazing feet!
Posts: 5497 | Registered: Aug 2013  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
SOLEMAN 13
All Pro Poster
Member # 33699

Icon 1 posted      Profile for SOLEMAN 13   Email SOLEMAN 13   Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
SO HOT, DUDE.
Posts: 678 | Registered: Jan 2009  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
lovepaintedtoenails
All Pro Poster
Member # 8935

Icon 1 posted      Profile for lovepaintedtoenails   Email lovepaintedtoenails   Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
Really sexy feet and toes there!!!

--------------------
Lovepaintedtoenails@yahoo.com

Warning:

Beware of The Man with a foot
fetish

Posts: 885 | Registered: Aug 2005  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
Peter, Peter
The Legend
Member # 40235

Icon 1 posted      Profile for Peter, Peter   Email Peter, Peter   Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
[Thumbs Up] There definitely needs to be a high five icon for times like these. Glad to see things worked out.
Great read and pics, was there a happy ending?

Posts: 3496 | Registered: Aug 2010  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
TwistedMethod
Major Player
Member # 13216

Thanks for checking out the pictures and glad you liked them fellas!

No happy ending haha. I did ask about a fj but she isn't quite comfortable with that yet. Since the last session we did discuss me getting myself off while smelling her feet and she was open and encouraging to that idea but we haven't met up again since then but possibly soon again.

Pjay
Hall Of Famer
Member # 35692

Icon 1 posted      Profile for Pjay     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
Those are delicious-looking soles! I'm thankful that your pics are high quality enough to show visible footprints. That's super important to me.

--------------------
You give pleasure to the feet, you give pleasure to the person.

Posts: 1297 | Registered: Jul 2009  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator

Quick Reply
HTML is not enabled.
UBB Code™ is enabled.

Instant Graemlins

Post New Topic  Post A Reply Close Topic   Feature Topic   Move Topic   Delete Topic next oldest topic   next newest topic
 - Printer-friendly view of this topic
Hop To:

Wu's Feet Links