Foot Fetish Forum Post New Topic  Post A Reply
my profile | directory login | register | search | faq | forum home

next oldest topic   next newest topic
» Foot Fetish Forum » Foot Fetish Content & Discussion » Foot Pictures » Sweet mixed beauty (soles)

- UBBFriend: Email this page to someone!    
Author Topic: Sweet mixed beauty (soles)
realbaresoles
Hall Of Famer
Member # 44451

Icon 1 posted      Profile for realbaresoles   Author's Homepage     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
Latest clip added, click my link below to go to the store.

This beautiful girl had her super-long, slender, immaculate and shapely feet up as she listened to music, her headphones over her lustrous mane of honey blonde hair. She reminds me of Beyonce so I'm wondering if she's mixed the same way as that gorgeous superstar. She has big innocent eyes but I think she's super-shrewd because when I sat down to shoot she seemed to know what I was up to right away -- even before I took the camera out of my bag she began to wriggle those big beautiful feet all around and look at me! I think she was smart enough to know that a guy sitting that close to her when she had her bare feet up meant he was definitely interested in her feet.

And she was right. [Jerkoff]

Listening to music and texting -- SOP for millenials -- all the while she looked right down into the camera, no discreet peeks here, then went back about her business. Certainly seems like she was showing off her incredibly sexy, elegantly tapered feet to me. Early on she looks square at the camera and gives a little smirk, which is pretty amazing. She kept her feet in this amazing position for a long time, over 20 minutes -- watching this completely transfixes me with desire, so it was very difficult to edit it down. I shot until my camcorder's memory ran out, and then when I tried to quickly access the memory to delete something in order to free up some space she put her feet down, put her Uggs back on and left. It was, I thought, almost as if she stayed until I stopped shooting (maybe a coincidence, of course).

-  -  -

PS: Interestingly, just a day or two later I was walking down to the park and I saw a mane of honey blonde hair just like hers go bouncing down Madison Ave just across the street, and sure enough, it was her! Wearing a beautiful full length knitted coat, talking on her cell, walking very briskly, wearing a nice pair of designer sneakers. I wanted to take a picture of her with my phone but she was really moving, those slender feet carrying her very fast, it took me a while to catch up to her! I got one quick pic as she walked through a contruction site on, I think it was, 44th. The whole time all I could think of were those long, seductive bare feet, cozily nestled in her fashionable designer sneakers as she padded along to her appointment. I knew she wasn't going there but I hoped she was going back to the park to put her feet up again, but she headed south and out of sight on Fifth Ave....

-

--------------------
My Loyalfans:

https://www.loyalfans.com/realbaresoles

Posts: 1312 | Registered: Feb 2012  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
footjoyboy
The King Of Feet
Member # 26478

Icon 1 posted      Profile for footjoyboy   Email footjoyboy   Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
[Mmm]

--------------------
https://pixady.com/image/0893/

Posts: 5992 | Registered: Sep 2007  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator

Quick Reply
HTML is not enabled.
UBB Code™ is enabled.

Instant Graemlins

Post New Topic  Post A Reply Close Topic   Feature Topic   Move Topic   Delete Topic next oldest topic   next newest topic
 - Printer-friendly view of this topic
Hop To:

Wu's Feet Links