Foot Fetish Forum Post New Topic  Post A Reply
my profile | directory login | register | search | faq | forum home

next oldest topic   next newest topic
» Foot Fetish Forum » Foot Fetish Content & Discussion » Foot Pictures » Hannah's shapely size 6 feet

- UBBFriend: Email this page to someone!    
Author Topic: Hannah's shapely size 6 feet
FMUK
Hall Of Famer
Member # 48775

Icon 1 posted      Profile for FMUK   Author's Homepage     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
So I had a shoot with this very down to earth girl called Hannah the other day, she has done a little bit of modelling but nothing like foot fetish, but was just a really cool girl next door type who just chatted while posing her feet in various positions without thinking anything of it. This girl was truly amazing, drop dead gorgeous with amazing feet! Super neat toes, and soles to die for! When I asked to see her soles I was impressed by her shapely feet but then when I asked her to point her toes... Pow! Really deep wrinkles that just popped out! I instantly fell in love :)I complimented her on her amazing feet and she told me they used to be much better but she had got a job which meant she was on her feet a lot and she had noticed they were not quite as soft as they once were, so god knows how soft they were before that [Jerkoff] [Jerkoff]

She told me that she once did a bit of modelling for a friend that hated feet, and he made it very clear by leaving the room when she had to change her shoes and made sure that she didn't wear any open toe shoes or go barefoot at any point! I was like 'wow that sounds pretty petty' She said 'yeah, it really made me want to put my feet right on his face just because he made such a big deal out of it'!! And she said it with conviction! [Thud]

-  -  -

--------------------
FMUKFootFantasies.com
clips4sale.com/96153
Twitter

Posts: 1490 | Registered: Jun 2015  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
aka.footjoyboy
The King Of Feet
Member # 32751

Icon 1 posted      Profile for aka.footjoyboy   Email aka.footjoyboy   Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
[Mmm]

Did you get to smell them, if so, how did they smell?

--------------------
Yes, I'm that footjoyboy

-

Posts: 10498 | Registered: Nov 2008  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
FMUK
Hall Of Famer
Member # 48775

Icon 1 posted      Profile for FMUK   Author's Homepage     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
She had put a lot of moisturizer on before we started so no smell this time [Cry]

--------------------
FMUKFootFantasies.com
clips4sale.com/96153
Twitter

Posts: 1490 | Registered: Jun 2015  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
Robotron2084
The Legend
Member # 33263

Icon 1 posted      Profile for Robotron2084   Email Robotron2084   Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
Another great find with the requisite meaty soles. I also enjoy working with a girl/model that just flows on their own without a lot of direction. If she's ever in Germany I'll P.M. you my contact info.

BTW this pose is fantastic! [Big Grin]

-

--------------------
Starkey
F.N.F.G.

https://www.flickr.com/photos/fby1k

Posts: 2788 | Registered: Dec 2008  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
hyperion
The Legend
Member # 39397

Icon 1 posted      Profile for hyperion   Email hyperion   Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
Nice.

--------------------
-hyp

Posts: 3723 | Registered: May 2010  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
FMUK
Hall Of Famer
Member # 48775

Cheers guys! No problem Robotron2084 I will ask her if she is planning on going over to Germany anytime soon. [Cheers]

-

--------------------
FMUKFootFantasies.com
clips4sale.com/96153
Twitter

Alastor79
Elite Trooper
Member # 48395

Icon 1 posted      Profile for Alastor79     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
Hey FMUK, Hanna is wonderful! Sexy feet! Is she German?
Posts: 374 | Registered: Jan 2015  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
Robotron2084
The Legend
Member # 33263

Icon 1 posted      Profile for Robotron2084   Email Robotron2084   Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
quote:
Originally posted by FMUK:
Cheers guys! No problem Robotron2084 I will ask her if she is planning on going over to Germany anytime soon. [Cheers]

Cheers mate! [Thumbs Up]

--------------------
Starkey
F.N.F.G.

https://www.flickr.com/photos/fby1k

Posts: 2788 | Registered: Dec 2008  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
jpfeet
Major Player
Member # 49072

Icon 1 posted      Profile for jpfeet     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
Absolutely fantastic. Cant wait to see another shoot with her
Posts: 128 | Registered: Sep 2015  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
FMUK
Hall Of Famer
Member # 48775

quote:
Originally posted by Alastor79:
Hey FMUK, Hanna is wonderful! Sexy feet! Is she German?

No she is not German she is English through and through, nice accent too [Smile]

-

--------------------
FMUKFootFantasies.com
clips4sale.com/96153
Twitter

GreenManalishi
Major Player
Member # 48991

Icon 1 posted      Profile for GreenManalishi     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
Fantastic FMUK
Posts: 114 | Registered: Aug 2015  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
FMUK
Hall Of Famer
Member # 48775

Thanks jpfeet and GreenManalishi [Cheers]

-

--------------------
FMUKFootFantasies.com
clips4sale.com/96153
Twitter

danny889
Board Regular
Member # 42014

Icon 1 posted      Profile for danny889   Email danny889   Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
amazing looking girl with amazing feet. where in the uk is she from mate?
Posts: 16 | Registered: Jan 2011  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator

Quick Reply
HTML is not enabled.
UBB Code™ is enabled.

Instant Graemlins

Post New Topic  Post A Reply Close Topic   Feature Topic   Move Topic   Delete Topic next oldest topic   next newest topic
 - Printer-friendly view of this topic
Hop To:

Wu's Feet Links