Foot Fetish Forum Post New Topic  Post A Reply
my profile | directory login | register | search | faq | forum home

next oldest topic   next newest topic
» Foot Fetish Forum » Foot Fetish Content & Discussion » Foot Pictures » Japanese Scene "Chick" (soles)

- UBBFriend: Email this page to someone!    
Author Topic: Japanese Scene "Chick" (soles)
realbaresoles
Hall Of Famer
Member # 44451

Icon 1 posted      Profile for realbaresoles   Author's Homepage     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
Latest clip, click my link below to go to the store.

Ok, it's not really "Scene Chick" it's "Scene K**" but the store site does not let you use that word, lol!

Anyway, I usually shoot on the lawn, but at times to get around the park I walk along the alleys, and when I do I usually look around to see if any bare soles can be seen, and now and then I hit paydirt. Like this time -- I'd just shot a segment and was walking along the alley on the 42nd St side and saw a pair of long slender soles poking up in the reading room. Went over to investigate and saw a tall Asian girl doing that most millenial of all things -- reading a book and listening to music at the same time. Why do they do that? Anyway there she was, unusually big feet up on a table.

She had two-tone hair, pretty Scene kid, err, I mean "chick," which is cute. She was wearing shades so I could not see if she was looking at me, but she looks right in my direction a few times -- how can you not see a camera balanced on a tibia pointed straight at you? ...lol... She grooved her long skinny tootsies to the tunes and sometimes lightly rubbed them together, which was fun. Then she suddenly put them down and looked right at me and really smirked. Sometimes girls do that to let me know they realized all along the shenanigans I was up to. I wondered what that was all about but just a few seconds later an Asian guy, also fairly Scene-looking, came over and sat at the table with her. They talked and it was unmistakenly Japanese. I left to look for new shooting opps, but when I was doing another circuit of the alley about a half hour later I saw them getting up to leave, and she was a little taller than he was -- I'd say five nine or so.

Five nine or not, for a Japanese girl to have feet this big is very rare and I'll bet she's pretty embarrassed of them. [Jerkoff]

-  -

--------------------
My Loyalfans:

https://www.loyalfans.com/realbaresoles

Posts: 1310 | Registered: Feb 2012  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
SOLEMAN 13
All Pro Poster
Member # 33699

Icon 1 posted      Profile for SOLEMAN 13   Email SOLEMAN 13   Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
ARE YOU SURE THAT'S NOT A SHE-MALE?
Posts: 678 | Registered: Jan 2009  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
realbaresoles
Hall Of Famer
Member # 44451

Icon 1 posted      Profile for realbaresoles   Author's Homepage     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
Uh yes lol

--------------------
My Loyalfans:

https://www.loyalfans.com/realbaresoles

Posts: 1310 | Registered: Feb 2012  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator

Quick Reply
HTML is not enabled.
UBB Code™ is enabled.

Instant Graemlins

Post New Topic  Post A Reply Close Topic   Feature Topic   Move Topic   Delete Topic next oldest topic   next newest topic
 - Printer-friendly view of this topic
Hop To:

Wu's Feet Links