Foot Fetish Forum Post New Topic  Post A Reply
my profile | directory login | register | search | faq | forum home

next oldest topic   next newest topic
» Foot Fetish Forum » Foot Fetish Content & Discussion » Foot Pictures » Relaxing my feet in Paris (Page 1)

- UBBFriend: Email this page to someone!   This topic comprises 2 pages: 1  2   
Author Topic: Relaxing my feet in Paris
PrincessCy
Elite Trooper
Member # 16047

Icon 2 posted      Profile for PrincessCy   Author's Homepage   Email PrincessCy   Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
After walking for hours in a hot day in Paris, I made a stop at Louvre, took off my shoes and put my tired feet in the water to relax... it was funny that some guys were looking while I was taking the photos [Big Grin]

Do you think they knew why I was taking these photos for?

-

-

-

-

--------------------
 -

Posts: 267 | Registered: Aug 2006  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
footluvrguy
All Pro Poster
Member # 23285

Icon 1 posted      Profile for footluvrguy   Email footluvrguy   Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
__________ Yes, I can probably understand why they were looking! Great shots!
Posts: 771 | Registered: May 2007  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
Mommie
The Legend
Member # 18340

Icon 1 posted      Profile for Mommie   Author's Homepage   Email Mommie   Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
Paris?! Luckyyyy!!
Great pics... Always so fresh and clear [Thumbs Up]

--------------------
"Though she be but little, she is fierce!" ~ William Shakespeare

-
http://instagram.com/som3thingwick3d/

Posts: 3935 | Registered: Nov 2006  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
FootLongSub Zero
The Outcast
Member # 19380

Icon 1 posted      Profile for FootLongSub Zero   Email FootLongSub Zero   Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
If I was there, I'd be staring for sure. My gosh [Thud]

--------------------
"When this baby hits 88 miles per hour, you're gonna see some serious shit" - Dr Emmit L. Brown (Back To The Future)

Posts: 7894 | Registered: Jan 2007  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
solesurvivordragon
Elite Trooper
Member # 37330

Icon 1 posted      Profile for solesurvivordragon   Author's Homepage   Email solesurvivordragon   Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
Cy gives new meaning to the Arc de Triomphe (Arch Of Triumph)! [Bow Down] [Bow Down] [Bow Down]
Posts: 337 | Registered: Nov 2009  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
elmagico
Elite Trooper
Member # 37173

Icon 1 posted      Profile for elmagico     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
Maybe [Big Grin]

I would love to see in my city some of the foot models that i follow, as tourists.
I think it would be really amazing to see some of you Goddesses in person [Smile]

Posts: 377 | Registered: Nov 2009  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
hyperion
The Legend
Member # 39397

Icon 1 posted      Profile for hyperion   Email hyperion   Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
No, it's just that they were expecting all the breathtaking and priceless works of art to be INSIDE the museum and not out front in the fountain.

--------------------
-hyp

Posts: 3723 | Registered: May 2010  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
SOLEMAN 13
All Pro Poster
Member # 33699

Icon 1 posted      Profile for SOLEMAN 13   Email SOLEMAN 13   Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
MMMMM, FINE ART.
Posts: 678 | Registered: Jan 2009  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
Patrick
Administrator
Member # 1169

Icon 1 posted      Profile for Patrick   Author's Homepage     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
Great shots and great setting.

Patrick

--------------------
 -

Posts: 18258 | Registered: Sep 2003  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
Robotron2084
The Legend
Member # 33263

Icon 1 posted      Profile for Robotron2084   Email Robotron2084   Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
quote:
Originally posted by PrincessCy:
After walking for hours in a hot day in Paris, I made a stop at Louvre, took off my shoes and put my tired feet in the water to relax... it was funny that some guys were looking while I was taking the photos [Big Grin]

-

Sometimes when I shoot feet outdoors I get the same looks from people. I know they're asking, "Is he taking pictures of her feet?" They probably can't believe it, but eventually they just move on. [Big Grin]

--------------------
Starkey
F.N.F.G.

https://www.flickr.com/photos/fby1k

Posts: 2788 | Registered: Dec 2008  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
aka.footjoyboy
The King Of Feet
Member # 32751

Icon 1 posted      Profile for aka.footjoyboy   Email aka.footjoyboy   Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
[Mmm]

--------------------
Yes, I'm that footjoyboy

-

Posts: 10498 | Registered: Nov 2008  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
PrincessCy
Elite Trooper
Member # 16047

Icon 1 posted      Profile for PrincessCy   Author's Homepage   Email PrincessCy   Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
I guess people were thinking I'm weird

quote:
Originally posted by Robotron2084:
quote:
Originally posted by PrincessCy:

Sometimes when I shoot feet outdoors I get the same looks from people. I know they're asking, "Is he taking pictures of her feet?" They probably can't believe it, but eventually they just move on. [Big Grin]

--------------------
 -

Posts: 267 | Registered: Aug 2006  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
PrincessCy
Elite Trooper
Member # 16047

Icon 1 posted      Profile for PrincessCy   Author's Homepage   Email PrincessCy   Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
aka.footjoyboy, Patrick, SOLEMAN 13, elmagico, footluvrguy, FootLongSub Zero, Mommie, solesurvivordragon and hyperion <3 Thanks!!
[Kiss]

Dear Mommie, travel to Paris has always been a dream for me, I'm grateful [Smile] Love you pictures, by the way, you're always an inspiration.

About these 2 comments:
"Cy gives new meaning to the Arc de Triomphe (Arch Of Triumph)!""

"No, it's just that they were expecting all the breathtaking and priceless works of art to be INSIDE the museum and not out front in the fountain."

You guys made me laugh, thanks [Laugh]

--------------------
 -

G1861
Board Regular
Member # 49163

Icon 1 posted      Profile for G1861     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
Wow!!!
Posts: 2 | Registered: Oct 2015  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
DIZZY
All Pro Poster
Member # 28204

Icon 1 posted      Profile for DIZZY   Email DIZZY   Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
Stunning pics! Lovely feet!

--------------------
It is better to die on your feet than to live on your knees.

Posts: 969 | Registered: Dec 2007  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
  This topic comprises 2 pages: 1  2   

Quick Reply
HTML is not enabled.
UBB Code™ is enabled.

Instant Graemlins

Post New Topic  Post A Reply Close Topic   Feature Topic   Move Topic   Delete Topic next oldest topic   next newest topic
 - Printer-friendly view of this topic
Hop To:

Wu's Feet Links