Foot Fetish Forum Post New Topic  Post A Reply
my profile | directory login | register | search | faq | forum home

next oldest topic   next newest topic
» Foot Fetish Forum » Foot Fetish Content & Discussion » Foot Pictures » Marien Gives Up The Soles

- UBBFriend: Email this page to someone!    
Author Topic: Marien Gives Up The Soles
Fair Adam
Member # 13350

Icon 1 posted      Profile for Fair Adam   Author's Homepage   Email Fair Adam   Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
Now that I'm winding down The Fair, I suddenly have more time on my hands, which I'm really beginning to enjoy. One of the side benefits of the extra free time is that I can enjoy a sweet pair of feet without thinking about how I'm going to light them (lol) - not to mention which angle makes them look the sexiest. Since sweet Marien is now my neighbor, she's been visiting me a couple of times a week. She came over the other day and told me her feet were sorely in need of attention. Not being one to miss a beat, I promptly had her place her toots on my lap, and took a few quick snaps with my cell phone, before I proceeded to massage them and generally have my way with them. All in all, it was a pretty good day. It's actually nice just to post amateur looking pics and not worrying about it, because it's just home made stuff that's done in the spur of the moment. Hope you guy enjoy them...

P.S. The home pics were shot a couple of days after this shoot:

http://www.wusfeetlinks.com/ubb/ultimatebb.php?ubb=get_topic;f=41;t=035445#000000
 -

-

-

-

-

[ October 14, 2015, 02:49 PM: Message edited by: Fair Adam ]

--------------------
I have spoken.

Fair Adam
 -

----------------------------

Instagram: @archyfair

Posts: 4873 | Registered: Mar 2006  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
Fair Adam
Member # 13350

Icon 1 posted      Profile for Fair Adam   Author's Homepage   Email Fair Adam   Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
Marien is also available for custom shoots if any of you is interested...

--------------------
I have spoken.

Fair Adam
 -

Posts: 4873 | Registered: Mar 2006  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
Peter, Peter
The Legend
Member # 40235

Icon 1 posted      Profile for Peter, Peter   Email Peter, Peter   Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
Great close ups. [Thumbs Up]
Posts: 3495 | Registered: Aug 2010  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
footjoyboy
The King Of Feet
Member # 26478

Icon 1 posted      Profile for footjoyboy   Email footjoyboy   Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
[Mmm]

--------------------
https://pixady.com/image/0893/

Posts: 5992 | Registered: Sep 2007  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
KDCX859
All Pro Poster
Member # 25431

Icon 1 posted      Profile for KDCX859   Email KDCX859   Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
Lovely feet! I like these shots better than the professional ones, too.
Posts: 769 | Registered: Aug 2007  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
Fair Adam
Member # 13350

quote:
Originally posted by KDCX859:
Lovely feet! I like these shots better than the professional ones, too.

I can dig it, one of the things I've learned from all the years of doing this, is that some people prefer the home made, amateur look, and I think it's all good my friend.

--------------------
I have spoken.

Fair Adam
 -

hyperion
The Legend
Member # 39397

Icon 1 posted      Profile for hyperion   Email hyperion   Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
[Thumbs Up]

--------------------
-hyp

Posts: 3723 | Registered: May 2010  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
FMUK
Hall Of Famer
Member # 48775

Icon 1 posted      Profile for FMUK   Author's Homepage     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
Omg!! Those wrinkles look insane! That's why it's always best to keep on the good side of your neighbours [Wink]

--------------------
FMUKFootFantasies.com
clips4sale.com/96153
Twitter

Posts: 1490 | Registered: Jun 2015  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
Icarus
The King Of Feet
Member # 46711

Icon 1 posted      Profile for Icarus   Author's Homepage   Email Icarus   Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
Lucky to have a neighbor like that!
Posts: 5497 | Registered: Aug 2013  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
Footman44
The Legend
Member # 49159

Icon 1 posted      Profile for Footman44   Email Footman44   Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
Nice feet. What size are they?

--------------------
My Avatar - yep, that's my ladies feet.

Posts: 3082 | Registered: Oct 2015  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
Fair Adam
Member # 13350

quote:
Originally posted by Footman44:
Nice feet. What size are they?

Marien wears a size 7 shoe, although I've seen her fit into some size 6s.

--------------------
I have spoken.

Fair Adam
 -

HighArchesPT
Hall Of Famer
Member # 45164

Icon 1 posted      Profile for HighArchesPT   Email HighArchesPT   Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
This is pure gold and that first pic is priceless.

Now you must be really enjoying it. The bright side of life lol

--------------------
<---- my girlfriend size 6's

Posts: 1430 | Registered: Aug 2012  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
solefull00
unregistered

Icon 1 posted            Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
unreal
IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
Fair Adam
Member # 13350

Here are a couple of non feet shots she sent me a few days ago...

-

--------------------
I have spoken.

Fair Adam
 -

Quick Reply
HTML is not enabled.
UBB Code™ is enabled.

Instant Graemlins

Post New Topic  Post A Reply Close Topic   Feature Topic   Move Topic   Delete Topic next oldest topic   next newest topic
 - Printer-friendly view of this topic
Hop To:

Wu's Feet Links