Foot Fetish Forum Post New Topic  Post A Reply
my profile | directory login | register | search | faq | forum home

next oldest topic   next newest topic
» Foot Fetish Forum » Foot Fetish Content & Discussion » Foot Pictures » Wife's long toes

- UBBFriend: Email this page to someone!    
Author Topic: Wife's long toes
MILFtoes
Board Regular
Member # 49202

Icon 1 posted      Profile for MILFtoes   Email MILFtoes   Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
Here are a few photos of my 47 y/o wife's beautiful feet. Let us know what you think, and what else you want to see.
She's also open to the idea of having them worshipped by a younger, very attractive man. PM us if interested.

-  -  -

Posts: 3 | Registered: Oct 2015  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
Peter, Peter
The Legend
Member # 40235

Icon 1 posted      Profile for Peter, Peter   Email Peter, Peter   Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
[Jerkoff]
Posts: 3495 | Registered: Aug 2010  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
Footman44
The Legend
Member # 49159

Icon 1 posted      Profile for Footman44   Email Footman44   Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
Gorgeous long toes.I'd definitely worship them. What size is she?

--------------------
My Avatar - yep, that's my ladies feet.

Posts: 3082 | Registered: Oct 2015  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
MILFtoes
Board Regular
Member # 49202

Icon 1 posted      Profile for MILFtoes   Email MILFtoes   Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
She's a size 9
Posts: 3 | Registered: Oct 2015  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
TxToez
Elite Trooper
Member # 19

Icon 1 posted      Profile for TxToez   Email TxToez   Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
Very nice indeed!

--------------------
Pach

Posts: 368 | Registered: Jun 2002  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
hyperion
The Legend
Member # 39397

Icon 1 posted      Profile for hyperion   Email hyperion   Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
Yeah, nice long toes. I'd like to see a variety of outdoors poses and feet on the dashboard, wearning leggings and flats and also barefoot; bright polish; jewelry. Thanks for sharing!

--------------------
-hyp

Posts: 3723 | Registered: May 2010  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
NEWYORKGUY
All Pro Poster
Member # 47889

Icon 1 posted      Profile for NEWYORKGUY   Email NEWYORKGUY   Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
I LOVE her sexy long beautiful toes! I would love to see her feet in thong sandals and flip flops, and look at her bare soles up close! WONDERFUL FEET!
Posts: 560 | Registered: Aug 2014  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
GreenManalishi
Major Player
Member # 48991

Icon 1 posted      Profile for GreenManalishi     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
Post some sole pics
Posts: 114 | Registered: Aug 2015  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
hollabac85
Elite Trooper
Member # 22042

Icon 1 posted      Profile for hollabac85   Email hollabac85   Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
Lovely
Posts: 384 | Registered: Apr 2007  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
MILFtoes
Board Regular
Member # 49202

Today was unusually mild for early November and my wife's beautiful feet were on display for maybe one of the last times this season. The evening started off well when she picked me up from work after her yoga class driving barefoot. When we got home, she poured a glass of wine and sat down in a chair, crossed her legs, and flexed, bent, twisted and spread her magnificent long toes relentlessly for the better part of an hour. I couldn't easily get footage of this, but will try harder next time. Finally, she fell asleep on the couch and got this crappy shot. Forgive me, I'm working on becoming a better candid photographer.

-

Maybe if you guys give her some more love, she'll actually pose for me again...

NEWYORKGUY
All Pro Poster
Member # 47889

Icon 1 posted      Profile for NEWYORKGUY   Email NEWYORKGUY   Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
SHE IS FANTASTIC! Would love to see full bare sole shots of her as well! THANKS!
Posts: 560 | Registered: Aug 2014  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
hyperion
The Legend
Member # 39397

Icon 1 posted      Profile for hyperion   Email hyperion   Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
I LOVE WEDNESDAY YOGA NIGHTS.

--------------------
-hyp

Posts: 3723 | Registered: May 2010  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator

Quick Reply
HTML is not enabled.
UBB Code™ is enabled.

Instant Graemlins

Post New Topic  Post A Reply Close Topic   Feature Topic   Move Topic   Delete Topic next oldest topic   next newest topic
 - Printer-friendly view of this topic
Hop To:

Wu's Feet Links