Foot Fetish Forum Post New Topic  Post A Reply
my profile | directory login | register | search | faq | forum home

next oldest topic   next newest topic
» Foot Fetish Forum » Foot Fetish Content & Discussion » Foot Pictures » Magnificent blonde's bare soles, first encounter (Page 1)

- UBBFriend: Email this page to someone!   This topic comprises 2 pages: 1  2   
Author Topic: Magnificent blonde's bare soles, first encounter
realbaresoles
Hall Of Famer
Member # 44451

Icon 1 posted      Profile for realbaresoles   Author's Homepage     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
Latest clip added -- click my banner to go to the store. You'll be glad you did! [Jerkoff]

Every once in a great while I see a true "quality woman" -- a straight-up magnificent beauty -- sitting in the park with her bare feet propped up. Now, that's not saying that most of the women I shoot aren't cute or otherwise attractive, just that the top tier beauties are rare. This girl was a top tier beauty. She was sitting in the park early in the fall of 2015, her running shoes off, her big feet up, as shapely and devestatingly gorgeous as the rest of her. So I walked over, very careful not to act to excited. She had the chair with her feet on it turned so the seat back was in front of her face, so I had to sit very close, and getting to that close place in a nonchalant way is not as easy as it sounds.

But I did it. As I sat down her eyes followed me. I took out my phone and checked my mail/texts for a minute or so, and then I opened my bag and took out the camera. I flipped the viewfinder open and pointed the lens at her. Through the viewfinder I could see she was tossing her hair a bit, and her beautiful big shapely soles just FILLED the viewfinder. Then I saw her look at me, and she looked a few times, one after the other. I held my breath. Later when I got home I saw a little smirk on her face, which I couldn't see in the viewfinder, so I didn't know if this was it. But it wasn't, she kept those feet down, kept texting. I was so relieved. Her soles were so close if I had reached out I could have stroked their soft, tender, sensitive flesh. I settled in hoping for a long session. A little girl at one point ran right through the narrow space between me and her foot chair, so I cut that out, but otherwise I was shooting this AMAZING VIEW for about four minutes when she suddenly stood right up and spun her foot chair around 90 degrees, swiveled her fanny and put her feet back up.

Now, I would normally have taken this as a sign that she wanted me to stop, but when I am really in the zone, all I think about is getting footage of the soles. So I got up, grabbed my bag, pretended I was making a phone call, paced around a little, then sat down right in front of her soles in her new location. I shot a quick glance at her and she was looking at me, a smile on her face. I took this to mean she either changed position for some other reason, or she was just making me work, not making it easy for me, to see just how much I wanted her soles. I really wanted those beauties, so I took the camera back out and kept shooting. Once again I was so close her big feet loomed huge in the viewfinder. I shot about another ten minutes, and every time she picked her head up and looked around I gasped because her FACE IS SO GODDAM GORGEOUS. She is a goddess. I am amazed that I got this.

After another heart attack inducing ten minutes or so got up again, I thought to leave but she went over the the left side of her chair and lay on the lawn, her ankles crossed, her big soles again very visible. Again I had to get up to get the perspective soles view and again I did, and again she chuckled when I was sitting down. I shot about another six minutes of her as she lay on the grass and continued to text. Then she sat up, and soon after that went back to her chair and put her big blue and grey running shoes back on. I pulled my headphones off when she got a call, and she said, in a very girlish voice, that she was sorry she was late and would be back to the show right away. She hustled off the lawn, and I got up and sat in the chair where she'd been. I sat there for a while, thinking, did that just happen?

Well, YES IT DID, and on the last day of the lawn's open season, IT HAPPENED AGAIN with the same girl, who again let me shoot for 45 minutes, leading me to believe that this quality woman didn't have an issue with my shooting vid of her big gorgeous soles.

I made about a hundred caps, and it was hard to decide which to show!

-  -  -
 -  -

--------------------
My Loyalfans:

https://www.loyalfans.com/realbaresoles

Posts: 1309 | Registered: Feb 2012  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
aka.footjoyboy
The King Of Feet
Member # 32751

Icon 1 posted      Profile for aka.footjoyboy   Email aka.footjoyboy   Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
[Drool]

--------------------
Yes, I'm that footjoyboy

-

Posts: 10498 | Registered: Nov 2008  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
footboy1
The Legend
Member # 4549

Icon 1 posted      Profile for footboy1     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
OMFG!!!! [Jerkoff] [Jerkoff] [Jerkoff]

-footboy1

--------------------
Foot fetish is a thirst that can never be quenched.

Posts: 3101 | Registered: Feb 2005  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
Craigy boy
The King Of Feet
Member # 3340

Icon 1 posted      Profile for Craigy boy   Email Craigy boy   Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
sensational!!

--------------------
Aussies rule!
 -

Posts: 6114 | Registered: Jan 2005  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
itotallylovebarefeet
Elite Trooper
Member # 43881

Icon 1 posted      Profile for itotallylovebarefeet   Email itotallylovebarefeet   Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
[Jerkoff] She is phenomenal! Her feet are breathtaking! Awesome work man. Quick question, was she wearing socks with those running shoes or barefoot?
Posts: 492 | Registered: Oct 2011  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
sftfan
All Pro Poster
Member # 1959

Icon 1 posted      Profile for sftfan     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
That very last pic is particularly edible [Drool]

--------------------
Whew. You really like feet, don't you.

Posts: 739 | Registered: May 2004  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
heelikker
Hall Of Famer
Member # 8271

Icon 1 posted      Profile for heelikker   Email heelikker   Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
[Thud]
Posts: 1837 | Registered: Jul 2005  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
realbaresoles
Hall Of Famer
Member # 44451

Icon 1 posted      Profile for realbaresoles   Author's Homepage     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
Yeah I feel incredibly lucky to have encountered her and that she was kindhearted enough to have mercy on me and let me capture away to my heart's content.

She had thin girly socks on, the kind that don't show when you have your shoes on.

Sftfan, you mean this?

-

--------------------
My Loyalfans:

Posts: 1309 | Registered: Feb 2012  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
NEWYORKGUY
All Pro Poster
Member # 47889

Icon 1 posted      Profile for NEWYORKGUY   Email NEWYORKGUY   Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
One of the most beautiful women to appear on this site that I have seen. Thank you so much for these!
Posts: 560 | Registered: Aug 2014  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
realbaresoles
Hall Of Famer
Member # 44451

She's really gorgeous -- she reminds me of a cross between Faith Hill and Morgan Fairchild.

--------------------
My Loyalfans:

Footman44
The Legend
Member # 49159

Icon 1 posted      Profile for Footman44   Email Footman44   Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
Absolutely, undoubtedly the most stunning soles I have ever seen. This is the kind of woman I meet in my dreams [Drool]

--------------------
My Avatar - yep, that's my ladies feet.

Posts: 3082 | Registered: Oct 2015  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
Icarus
The King Of Feet
Member # 46711

Icon 1 posted      Profile for Icarus   Author's Homepage   Email Icarus   Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
Oh.....WELL DONE, my friend! Normally I would say I'm a small footed fan, but LORD! I want her feet SO bad. Well done!! [Bow Down]
Posts: 5497 | Registered: Aug 2013  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
FMUK
Hall Of Famer
Member # 48775

Icon 1 posted      Profile for FMUK   Author's Homepage     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
Absolutely breathtaking! Her soles look so good [Jerkoff]

--------------------
FMUKFootFantasies.com
clips4sale.com/96153
Twitter

Posts: 1490 | Registered: Jun 2015  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
sftfan
All Pro Poster
Member # 1959

Icon 1 posted      Profile for sftfan     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
RBS: Yup, that's the one. [Drool]

--------------------
Whew. You really like feet, don't you.

Posts: 739 | Registered: May 2004  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
realbaresoles
Hall Of Famer
Member # 44451

My fave is the second one. That sideways look, with the big sensitive soles looming in the foreground, it kills me. Kills me I tells ya!

-

--------------------
My Loyalfans:

This topic comprises 2 pages: 1  2   

Quick Reply
HTML is not enabled.
UBB Code™ is enabled.

Instant Graemlins

Post New Topic  Post A Reply Close Topic   Feature Topic   Move Topic   Delete Topic next oldest topic   next newest topic
 - Printer-friendly view of this topic
Hop To:

Wu's Feet Links