Foot Fetish Forum Post New Topic  Post A Reply
my profile | directory login | register | search | faq | forum home

next oldest topic   next newest topic
» Foot Fetish Forum » Foot Fetish Content & Discussion » Foot Pictures » Goodness Gracious!

- UBBFriend: Email this page to someone!    
Author Topic: Goodness Gracious!
Fair Adam
Member # 13350

Icon 1 posted      Profile for Fair Adam   Author's Homepage   Email Fair Adam   Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
From time to time, I get letters from some of you, wondering as to what happened to sweet Grace and the truth is that I have lost track of her over the last few years as she became more busy with work. Gracie and I have been friends on Facebook for a long time, but since she rarely goes on it, and neither do I, she basically just got lost in the shuffle. What I wasn't aware of though, is that Gracie actually moved to southern California about three years ago, and I only found out about it recently, when I shot with her best bud Francine. Well I'll be damned if I don't hear from Gracie a couple of days ago, informing me that she'll be traveling back to New Jersey around Thanksgiving, to spend the holiday with her extended family there. She asked me whether I would be interested in hiring her for Feet Fair, and I let her know that I plan to close the site soon, but since I'll still be doing custom shoots, I would inquire with you guys, so if any of her fans out there are interested, please get in touch with me. Here are some pics to remind you guys of how sweet her size 6s are. I have always described Gracie's feet as fever inducing, 'cause they give what I refer to as "The Fever" - I could worship those toots forever.

-

[ November 01, 2015, 02:45 PM: Message edited by: Fair Adam ]

--------------------
I have spoken.

Fair Adam
 -

----------------------------

Instagram: @archyfair

Posts: 4873 | Registered: Mar 2006  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
Icarus
The King Of Feet
Member # 46711

Icon 1 posted      Profile for Icarus   Author's Homepage   Email Icarus   Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
Very nice!!
Posts: 5497 | Registered: Aug 2013  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
Patrick
Administrator
Member # 1169

Icon 1 posted      Profile for Patrick   Author's Homepage     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
Have I ever shared my fondness for Asian girls and their feet? Lol. Photo evidence of why that is exists in this post.

Patrick

--------------------
 -

Posts: 18260 | Registered: Sep 2003  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
FMUK
Hall Of Famer
Member # 48775

Icon 1 posted      Profile for FMUK   Author's Homepage     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
Gotta love a bit of Asian foot fetish [Cheers]

--------------------
FMUKFootFantasies.com
clips4sale.com/96153
Twitter

Posts: 1490 | Registered: Jun 2015  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
Foot Fetish Artist
Hall Of Famer
Member # 1899

Icon 1 posted      Profile for Foot Fetish Artist   Author's Homepage   Email Foot Fetish Artist   Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
Helloooooo, Amazing Grace!

--------------------
FootFetishArtist.com

Posts: 1779 | Registered: Apr 2004  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
FootLongSub Zero
The Outcast
Member # 19380

Icon 1 posted      Profile for FootLongSub Zero   Email FootLongSub Zero   Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
That sole shot in the bottom left pic [Mmm]

--------------------
"When this baby hits 88 miles per hour, you're gonna see some serious shit" - Dr Emmit L. Brown (Back To The Future)

Posts: 7894 | Registered: Jan 2007  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator

Quick Reply
HTML is not enabled.
UBB Code™ is enabled.

Instant Graemlins

Post New Topic  Post A Reply Close Topic   Feature Topic   Move Topic   Delete Topic next oldest topic   next newest topic
 - Printer-friendly view of this topic
Hop To:

Wu's Feet Links