Foot Fetish Forum Post New Topic  Post A Reply
my profile | directory login | register | search | faq | forum home

next oldest topic   next newest topic
» Foot Fetish Forum » Foot Fetish Content & Discussion » Foot Pictures » Soles of Silk - Alaynah's Little Indian Feet in the Woods

- UBBFriend: Email this page to someone!    
Author Topic: Soles of Silk - Alaynah's Little Indian Feet in the Woods
Patrick
Administrator
Member # 1169

Icon 1 posted      Profile for Patrick   Author's Homepage     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
This week's update is a set that I've been holding onto for some time. It was one I treasured because it's the last set I've shot with Alaynah. Not because she quit, or didn't want to do it anymore. We just kind of lost touch. The other reason I held onto this one is because it didn't quite come out as nicely as I had hoped. We rushed the set, shooting it in the woods because the park we went to was packed. We were short for time, so we tried to make the best out of it. Anyhow, I figured posting this was long overdue and I enhanced the photos a little bit in the Camera RAW editor/Photoshop to try to correct some of the color issues I had from shooting in the woods. I got them looking much better than they did straight off the camera. I usually don't like messing with all that, but in this case, I had to do it. I wanted Alaynah to get her last set onto the site as many of you loved her and her dainty little feet. I know I'm one of them.

Patrick

-

-

--------------------
 -

Posts: 18258 | Registered: Sep 2003  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
cassarj
Major Player
Member # 9898

Icon 1 posted      Profile for cassarj   Author's Homepage   Email cassarj   Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
Ohhh how much I LOVE Indian girls feet! She's cute as well..
Posts: 132 | Registered: Sep 2005  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
Icarus
The King Of Feet
Member # 46711

Icon 1 posted      Profile for Icarus   Author's Homepage   Email Icarus   Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
Sweet!
Posts: 5497 | Registered: Aug 2013  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
aka.footjoyboy
The King Of Feet
Member # 32751

Icon 1 posted      Profile for aka.footjoyboy   Email aka.footjoyboy   Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
[Mmm]

--------------------
Yes, I'm that footjoyboy

-

Posts: 10498 | Registered: Nov 2008  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
Patrick
Administrator
Member # 1169

Icon 1 posted      Profile for Patrick   Author's Homepage     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
Glad you guys liked these. I wish she had shot more often. I am still in touch with her, but I just get the feeling like she's not sure about posing. Maybe a boyfriend in the picture? Dunno...

Patrick

--------------------
 -

Posts: 18258 | Registered: Sep 2003  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
FMUK
Hall Of Famer
Member # 48775

Icon 1 posted      Profile for FMUK   Author's Homepage     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
Indian feet are soo rare I find, but soo worth it when you find them!! [Cheers]

--------------------
FMUKFootFantasies.com
clips4sale.com/96153
Twitter

Posts: 1490 | Registered: Jun 2015  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
lyriqone83
Board Regular
Member # 44897

Icon 1 posted      Profile for lyriqone83   Author's Homepage   Email lyriqone83   Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
i cant believe how soft her soles look i love looking at her beautiful soles

--------------------
Muziqnot3

Posts: 12 | Registered: Jun 2012  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
Patrick
Administrator
Member # 1169

quote:
Originally posted by lyriqone83:
i cant believe how soft her soles look i love looking at her beautiful soles

They do "look" soft. They also "felt" soft too. LOL... Not to rub it in (pun intended).

Patrick

--------------------
 -

Quick Reply
HTML is not enabled.
UBB Code™ is enabled.

Instant Graemlins

Post New Topic  Post A Reply Close Topic   Feature Topic   Move Topic   Delete Topic next oldest topic   next newest topic
 - Printer-friendly view of this topic
Hop To:

Wu's Feet Links