Foot Fetish Forum Post New Topic  Post A Reply
my profile | directory login | register | search | faq | forum home

next oldest topic   next newest topic
» Foot Fetish Forum » Foot Fetish Content & Discussion » Foot Pictures » Gorgeous Balkans girl (soles)

- UBBFriend: Email this page to someone!    
Author Topic: Gorgeous Balkans girl (soles)
realbaresoles
Hall Of Famer
Member # 44451

Icon 1 posted      Profile for realbaresoles   Author's Homepage     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
Latest clip, click my link at the bottom of this post to go to the store.

This was shot in front of the library -- I was walking up from the stairway on 40th and Fifth and I saw this pretty head of hair from behind in a very interesting position -- one that suggested that her feet were possibly up. As I got closer to where she was sitting I saw the tops of her bare feet on a chair in front of her. Yes! As I passed her I saw some papers from on the table that were very clearly from an embassy to the UN of one of the new Balkans countries (I won't say which) which I suspect means she might have been in the library earlier doing research.

In order to shoot this I had to sit on the concrete floor of the plaza, which I HATE doing (it's like sitting down on a busy sidewalk with a camera in your lap), but there's no way I was not getting this shot.

I think it's clear she found this very entertaining, and it seemed to have served to break up the boredom of whatever it was she was doing, because she pepped up right away and her feet got all wavy and active, like she was teasing me with them. She's no fool and knew instantly why I was filming her -- you can tell. Like so many young women from the Balkans she has a gorgeous face and a look in her sleepy eyes as if she finds everything to be slightly absurd and slightly amusing.

After about twelve minutes she put her feet down and stuck them in her heels (black office pumps, about size 8 -- which probably explains why she had her bare feet up), and I got up and sat in a chair that was a few feet away. She soon got a phone call and spoke hurriedly in a Slavic language, then quickly packed up and headed off. I was kind of hoping when she left she would shoot me a look and a smile but she must have been very pre-occupied by the call as she really rushed off, her demeanor very different from when she'd been waving her bare soles at me with that little crooked smile.

Her face actually looks pretty Serbian -- a LOT like the face of other Serbs I've known -- so that's my guess on her ethnicity.

-  -  -
 -

--------------------
My Loyalfans:

https://www.loyalfans.com/realbaresoles

Posts: 1308 | Registered: Feb 2012  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
footboy1
The Legend
Member # 4549

Icon 1 posted      Profile for footboy1     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
quote:
Originally posted by realbaresoles:
...black office pumps, about size 8 -- which probably explains why she had her bare feet up

I bet by that point they were RIPE [Jerkoff] [Jerkoff] [Jerkoff]

-footboy1

--------------------
Foot fetish is a thirst that can never be quenched.

Posts: 3101 | Registered: Feb 2005  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
toesuck258
All Pro Poster
Member # 11481

Icon 1 posted      Profile for toesuck258     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
Yea she's cute thank you!
Posts: 518 | Registered: Dec 2005  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
aka.footjoyboy
The King Of Feet
Member # 32751

Icon 1 posted      Profile for aka.footjoyboy   Email aka.footjoyboy   Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
[Drool]

--------------------
Yes, I'm that footjoyboy

-

Posts: 10498 | Registered: Nov 2008  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
realbaresoles
Hall Of Famer
Member # 44451

Icon 1 posted      Profile for realbaresoles   Author's Homepage     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
quote:
Originally posted by Bondo:
You sure have a knack for finding some real winners

Thanks. It's mostly a matter of hanging around forever and ever and ever until something happens. I'm like a nature photographer. [Big Grin]

--------------------
My Loyalfans:

https://www.loyalfans.com/realbaresoles

Posts: 1308 | Registered: Feb 2012  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator

Quick Reply
HTML is not enabled.
UBB Code™ is enabled.

Instant Graemlins

Post New Topic  Post A Reply Close Topic   Feature Topic   Move Topic   Delete Topic next oldest topic   next newest topic
 - Printer-friendly view of this topic
Hop To:

Wu's Feet Links