Foot Fetish Forum Post New Topic  Post A Reply
my profile | directory login | register | search | faq | forum home

next oldest topic   next newest topic
» Foot Fetish Forum » Foot Fetish Content & Discussion » Foot Pictures » Bunions -- can you live with them, or always a deal breaker?

- UBBFriend: Email this page to someone!    
Author Topic: Bunions -- can you live with them, or always a deal breaker?
realbaresoles
Hall Of Famer
Member # 44451

Icon 1 posted      Profile for realbaresoles   Author's Homepage     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
Ok, here's a classic borderline case. I usually don't shoot girls with bunions but this girl was so pretty, and other than the bunions her feet were so great, that I sat down and shot anyway. She looked at the camera, a good hard look for a few seconds, then went back to her book. A minute or so later this guy who sounded like a hick came over and sat with her and tried to talk her up and get her number for about 25 minutes. I sat there shooting the whole time! Eventually he left (she had the patience of a saint, but she was obviously too pretty, smart and sophisticated for this guy) and after a minute or so she put her feet down.

Funny thing is, she's just got this prominent bump on the sides of her feet. No bent big toe, or at least not really. If that's obscured, she and her feet are AMAZING. But then you see the big bump. It kind of dampens this shoot of this gorgeous girl. What do you guys think?

-  -  - <br />
 -

--------------------
My Loyalfans:

https://www.loyalfans.com/realbaresoles

Posts: 1308 | Registered: Feb 2012  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
Fair Adam
Member # 13350

Icon 1 posted      Profile for Fair Adam   Author's Homepage   Email Fair Adam   Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
I've never been a fan of bunions, but if they are not too prominent, I can live with them. Personal story, I have a very dear friend in California who is middle age and average looking, but she's got some of the highest arches of anyone I know, including my archiest models. She's got a pretty noticeable bunion on her left foot, and a very small one on her right foot, but believe me, without them, her feet would be flawless. She's pretty straight laced, and I know her through relatives, so I doubt if she knows what I do, but I would give my right arm to photograph her feet someday. Her feet are about a size 9 and slender, with nice long toes, and crazy wrinkles on her soles. The reason I've seen her feet up close is because she likes to sit around her house, and eat peanuts barefoot while watching TV, and that is so distracting to me, it's very hard for me to hold a conversation with her because I find her feet to be such a turn on.

--------------------
I have spoken.

Fair Adam
 -

----------------------------

Instagram: @archyfair

Posts: 4873 | Registered: Mar 2006  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
Robotron2084
The Legend
Member # 33263

Icon 1 posted      Profile for Robotron2084   Email Robotron2084   Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
Gents I'm the same as you. I'd prefer not having them but can deal with them so long as they're not extreme.

--------------------
Starkey
F.N.F.G.

https://www.flickr.com/photos/fby1k

Posts: 2788 | Registered: Dec 2008  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
FMUK
Hall Of Famer
Member # 48775

Icon 1 posted      Profile for FMUK   Author's Homepage     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
On certain occasions I can give them a pass. Like Adam's example if a girl has some other amazing features like ultra high arches then this can trump the presence of a slight bunion [Wink] But extreme bunions Never! [Puke]

--------------------
FMUKFootFantasies.com
clips4sale.com/96153
Twitter

Posts: 1490 | Registered: Jun 2015  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
footjoyboy
The King Of Feet
Member # 26478

Icon 1 posted      Profile for footjoyboy   Email footjoyboy   Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
[Mmm]

--------------------
https://pixady.com/image/0893/

Posts: 5992 | Registered: Sep 2007  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
toesuck258
All Pro Poster
Member # 11481

Icon 1 posted      Profile for toesuck258     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
LOL what I think is there's nothing to think about, I'm cumming all over those sexy soles!
Posts: 518 | Registered: Dec 2005  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
sftfan
All Pro Poster
Member # 1959

Icon 1 posted      Profile for sftfan     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
I find that bunions look (varying degrees of) gross from the top (bigger is grosser) but are usually not a big deal when you're looking at her soles (ie. from underneath).

For example, compare the following pictures of the same woman's feet:

http://i.imgur.com/EdiHi6J.jpg - biggish bunion, gross [Confused]
http://i.imgur.com/kNC2E3e.jpg - yummy soles, delicious [Jerkoff]

--------------------
Whew. You really like feet, don't you.

Posts: 739 | Registered: May 2004  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
Icarus
The King Of Feet
Member # 46711

Icon 1 posted      Profile for Icarus   Author's Homepage   Email Icarus   Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
quote:
Originally posted by sftfan:
I find that bunions look (varying degrees of) gross from the top (bigger is grosser) but are usually not a big deal when you're looking at her soles (ie. from underneath).

For example, compare the following pictures of the same woman's feet:

http://i.imgur.com/EdiHi6J.jpg - biggish bunion, gross [Confused]
http://i.imgur.com/kNC2E3e.jpg - yummy soles, delicious [Jerkoff]

Agreed!
Posts: 5497 | Registered: Aug 2013  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
Pjay
Hall Of Famer
Member # 35692

Icon 1 posted      Profile for Pjay     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
quote:
Originally posted by Robotron2084:
Gents I'm the same as you. I'd prefer not having them but can deal with them so long as they're not extreme.

That's exactly how I feel.

In my case, for a long time, ANY amount of bunion, and ANY amount of turning-in of the big toes would be a major deal-breaker for me. But as I've gotten older, I've found (and this is actually a positive thing) that I'm much more tolerant of less-than-perfection in a woman's feet. It has resulted in me being able to have a lot more fun than I would have been able to have, before.

--------------------
You give pleasure to the feet, you give pleasure to the person.

Posts: 1297 | Registered: Jul 2009  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator

Quick Reply
HTML is not enabled.
UBB Code™ is enabled.

Instant Graemlins

Post New Topic  Post A Reply Close Topic   Feature Topic   Move Topic   Delete Topic next oldest topic   next newest topic
 - Printer-friendly view of this topic
Hop To:

Wu's Feet Links