Foot Fetish Forum Post New Topic  Post A Reply
my profile | directory login | register | search | faq | forum home

next oldest topic   next newest topic
» Foot Fetish Forum » Foot Fetish Content & Discussion » Foot Pictures » Soles of Silk - Mindee Retrospective (3K Club) (Page 1)

- UBBFriend: Email this page to someone!   This topic comprises 3 pages: 1  2  3   
Author Topic: Soles of Silk - Mindee Retrospective (3K Club)
Patrick
Administrator
Member # 1169

Icon 1 posted      Profile for Patrick   Author's Homepage     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
On Soles of Silk I do a little thing called the 1K Club. Any model who reaches 1,000 total photos becomes part of that club. I make little avatars, write columns/blogs with a small retrospective, and thank them for all that they've done. On two different occasions, a model has joined the 2K Club - that being Cierra and then Mindee. Well, this week a model joined the 3K Club for the first time. That model was Mindee.

I'm getting ready to write a retrospective blog on Mindee getting to this milestone on my site, but I wanted to do something here first. A lot of Mindee's praise has come from the members of this forum. Mindee loves reading all the comments you guys/gals leave for her on her threads - all of which I share with her. So to say thank you, I wanted to put samples of every one of her published sets to date in a single thread here on the forum. She still has over 10 unpublished sets waiting to go onto the site too, but this thread is focusing on the ones that landed her in the 3K Club this very week.

I thank you for all the kind words and hope you enjoy this little stroll down memory lane with my site's most photographed model.

Happy holidays,

Patrick

Set: Dugout Socks

-

-

Set: Nighttime Snow

-

-

Set: Foul Pole

-

-

Set: Waterfront Bench

-

-

--------------------
 -

Posts: 18258 | Registered: Sep 2003  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
Patrick
Administrator
Member # 1169

Icon 1 posted      Profile for Patrick   Author's Homepage     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
Set: Christmas Socks

-

-

Set: Waterbottle

-

-

Set: Football Cards

-

-

Set: Sock Sniffing w/ Cierra

-

-

--------------------
 -

Posts: 18258 | Registered: Sep 2003  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
Patrick
Administrator
Member # 1169

Set: Oily in the Kitchen

-

-

Set: Notebook

-

-

Set: Lotion Globs

-

-

Set: Annapolis Bench

-

-

--------------------
 -

Patrick
Administrator
Member # 1169

Set: Docked Sailboat

-

-

Set: Power Girl & Piggies (Wu's Feeture Set)

-

-

Set: Playground Slide

-

-

Set: Facepaint & Roller Coasters

-

-

--------------------
 -

Patrick
Administrator
Member # 1169

Set: Stinky Flats

-

-

Set: Candy Cane Cousins w/ Marcy

-

-

Set: Log Cabin

-

-

Set: Vanilla Wafers, Banana Creampie Pudding, & Milk

-

-

--------------------
 -

Patrick
Administrator
Member # 1169

Set: Beaver Dam on the River

-

-

Set: Nude Pantyhose

-

-

Set: Paper Mill Bridge

-

-

Set: Pink Flip Flops

-

-

--------------------
 -

Patrick
Administrator
Member # 1169

Set: Valentine's Day Puppies w/ Emerald

-

-

Set: Water Wheel

-

-

Set: Gwynn Falls

-

-

Set: Apple Pie for The Fourth of July w/ Emerald

-

-

--------------------
 -

Patrick
Administrator
Member # 1169

Set: Rusted Anchor

-

-

Set: Gummi Worm Size Tease

-

-

Set: Slippers & Feather w/ Emerald

-

-

Set: Creek Overlook

-

-

--------------------
 -

Patrick
Administrator
Member # 1169

Set: Sweaty Soccer Socks & Soles w/ Marcy

-

-

Set: Pond Sandals

-

-

Set: Gumball Bleachers

-

-

Set: Job Search in Stockings

-

-

--------------------
 -

Patrick
Administrator
Member # 1169

Set: Sneakers & Bubble Pinwheel

-

-

Set: Blue Balls Everywhere

-

-

Set: Roller Coasters by the Beach

-

-

Set: Rival Stadium

-

-

--------------------
 -

Patrick
Administrator
Member # 1169

Set: Maryland Flag Wear

-

-

Set: Blue Flannel

-

-

Set: Christmas Lights on the Porch

-

-

--------------------
 -

Patrick
Administrator
Member # 1169

So that's all the sets that Mindee has had published to date. Like I said a bunch of posts back in the intro, she's got quite a few more coming. If you'd like to see some of what will be coming up in Mindee's quest to reach the 4K Club, check out the Soles of Silk Blog below:

http://solesofsilkprod.blogspot.com/

Mindee and I would love to know what some of your favorite sets of her's have been over the years. This adventure began for her back in 2004 when she really wasn't sure if she'd even pose. Also, feel free to throw out some suggestions.

Patrick

--------------------
 -

sftfan
All Pro Poster
Member # 1959

Icon 1 posted      Profile for sftfan     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
Impeccable selections for the retrospective. Mindee is a hot babysitter fantasy... plus bonus feet [Drool]

--------------------
Whew. You really like feet, don't you.

Posts: 739 | Registered: May 2004  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
footboy1
The Legend
Member # 4549

Icon 1 posted      Profile for footboy1     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
[Eek!] It's Mindee Madness !!! [Bow Down]

I don't even know where to begin?? I'm speechless! [Bow Down] [Bow Down] [Drool]

[Thumbs Up] [Thumbs Up]

-footboy1

--------------------
Foot fetish is a thirst that can never be quenched.

Posts: 3101 | Registered: Feb 2005  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
Lordsoysauce
Major Player
Member # 2193

Icon 1 posted      Profile for Lordsoysauce     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
What I love about Mindee is that she's a guarantee. Her sets are always consistently good and she always has a great smile when she poses.

Pond Sandals is by far one of the best photo sets I've seen in the decade that I've been coming here.

Posts: 242 | Registered: Jun 2004  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
  This topic comprises 3 pages: 1  2  3   

Quick Reply
HTML is not enabled.
UBB Code™ is enabled.

Instant Graemlins

Post New Topic  Post A Reply Close Topic   Feature Topic   Move Topic   Delete Topic next oldest topic   next newest topic
 - Printer-friendly view of this topic
Hop To:

Wu's Feet Links