Foot Fetish Forum Post New Topic  Post A Reply
my profile | directory login | register | search | faq | forum home

next oldest topic   next newest topic
» Foot Fetish Forum » Foot Fetish Content & Discussion » Foot Pictures » Soles of Silk - Mindee Retrospective (3K Club) (Page 2)

- UBBFriend: Email this page to someone!   This topic comprises 3 pages: 1  2  3   
Author Topic: Soles of Silk - Mindee Retrospective (3K Club)
Icecold
Board Regular
Member # 23019

Icon 1 posted      Profile for Icecold   Email Icecold   Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
My god she has blessed us over the years
Posts: 18 | Registered: May 2007  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
AceCorr
Hall Of Famer
Member # 37554

Icon 1 posted      Profile for AceCorr   Email AceCorr   Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
I love the fact that Mindee's feet are so soft and smooth. No callouses or any rough skin. I would to smear my face all over them.
Posts: 1189 | Registered: Dec 2009  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
FMUK
Hall Of Famer
Member # 48775

Icon 1 posted      Profile for FMUK   Author's Homepage     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
Dam you Patrick!!! I had in my head that Christmas Day would be a jerk off free day, and then you post this!! It doesn't help that recently I have developed a real addiction to Mindee, guess I just have to give in and say thanks buddy [Evil Grin]

--------------------
FMUKFootFantasies.com
clips4sale.com/96153
Twitter

Posts: 1490 | Registered: Jun 2015  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
Icarus
The King Of Feet
Member # 46711

Icon 1 posted      Profile for Icarus   Author's Homepage   Email Icarus   Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
OMG! What a fabulous Christmas present for us! Thank you, and thank Mindee for sharing her beautiful smile an amazing feet with us these oh so many times. I never can't look at her. Happy New Year to you both!
Posts: 5497 | Registered: Aug 2013  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
Jbr00tal
Board Regular
Member # 49360

Icon 1 posted      Profile for Jbr00tal   Author's Homepage   Email Jbr00tal   Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
Easily my favorite foot model of all time.
Posts: 6 | Registered: Dec 2015  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
Mandinolafeet
Board Regular
Member # 49363

Icon 1 posted      Profile for Mandinolafeet   Author's Homepage   Email Mandinolafeet   Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
I LOVE Mindi with Cierra (i'm in love with cierra) -- any chance of a reunion foot show? [Smile]
with love !!

--------------------
Mandi.NolaFeet
~ just a trans girl that loves Feet!
@ Snapchat & Kik // Twit @NolaFeet
mandinolafeet.tumblr.com

Posts: 3 | Registered: Dec 2015  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
tyvianc
Elite Trooper
Member # 40624

Icon 1 posted      Profile for tyvianc   Author's Homepage   Email tyvianc   Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
Thanks so much for this retrospective of Mindee Patrick, I've followed your site on and off over the years, but Mindee was one of my favorite models along with some other ones. But she stood out and I just want to say thank you for all that you've done in the foot world to keep it healthy, relevant and fun. Mindee!!! I love you!!!!
Posts: 469 | Registered: Sep 2010  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
Patrick
Administrator
Member # 1169

Icon 1 posted      Profile for Patrick   Author's Homepage     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
quote:
Originally posted by Mandinolafeet:
I LOVE Mindi with Cierra (i'm in love with cierra) -- any chance of a reunion foot show? [Smile]
with love !!

There are two sets shot this summer of the two of them together that have yet to make it onto the site. One has them both pulling each other's sneakers off (without socks) on a very hot day. The second has each one in thigh high stockings that they take off and put on each other. I'm sure you'll love both of them. And in 2016, I aim to do more with both models, hopefully together again as well.

Patrick

--------------------
 -

Posts: 18258 | Registered: Sep 2003  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
sayonara
Hall Of Famer
Member # 5497

Icon 1 posted      Profile for sayonara   Email sayonara   Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
Mindee perfect soles, love all flip flops pics, she s a true queen of flip flops! [Mmm]
Posts: 1975 | Registered: Feb 2005  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
tdick
Board Regular
Member # 21847

Icon 1 posted      Profile for tdick     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
Love it. Mindee has always had that girl in the office/girl next door look that you find yourself daydreaming about.
Posts: 26 | Registered: Mar 2007  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
Surmene
Major Player
Member # 43593

Icon 1 posted      Profile for Surmene     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
I'm not surprised Mindee hit this milestone. Such a sexy woman. I think my favorite set was the one with wafers and pudding.
Posts: 167 | Registered: Aug 2011  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
itotallylovebarefeet
Elite Trooper
Member # 43881

Icon 1 posted      Profile for itotallylovebarefeet   Email itotallylovebarefeet   Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
A Marvelous Mindee Medley! [Big Grin] She's awesome!
Posts: 492 | Registered: Oct 2011  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
Patrick
Administrator
Member # 1169

Icon 1 posted      Profile for Patrick   Author's Homepage     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
So I sent Mindee each and every comment and you guys made her day. She was so happy to read all these comments. Even though I share social media comments and all the likes/shares/retweets/etc. with her from Twitter/Instagram, she knows how much this site has meant to me and Soles of Silk. And even though FMUK made her blush a little, she loved the comment nonetheless!

Thanks for always making my models feel welcome and for giving Mindee, among others, the confidence to keep on doing this to the point where they enjoy it as much as they do.

If you're interested, be sure to check out the blog I wrote to go along with this thread over on the Soles of Silk Blog at:

http://solesofsilkprod.blogspot.com/2015/12/3k-club-mindees-footography.html

Patrick

P.S. And if you didn't read in one of my previous blogs on my site, Mindee will be my first ever repeat model for a future feature set here on Wu's Feet Links. I've always went with a different model each and every time. Well, I think Mindee deserved to be the first to repeat.

--------------------
 -

Posts: 18258 | Registered: Sep 2003  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
aka.footjoyboy
The King Of Feet
Member # 32751

Icon 1 posted      Profile for aka.footjoyboy   Email aka.footjoyboy   Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
MMMMMMMMM Mindy [Drool]

--------------------
Yes, I'm that footjoyboy

-

Posts: 10498 | Registered: Nov 2008  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
FootLongSub Zero
The Outcast
Member # 19380

Icon 1 posted      Profile for FootLongSub Zero   Email FootLongSub Zero   Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
Whoa! What ya mega post! [Thud]

Congrats Mindee on reaching this milestone [Cheers]
"!Frrring!" The sound of my penis standing at attention to those soles of yours [Big Grin]

Thanks Pat! [Thumbs Up]

--------------------
"When this baby hits 88 miles per hour, you're gonna see some serious shit" - Dr Emmit L. Brown (Back To The Future)

Posts: 7894 | Registered: Jan 2007  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
  This topic comprises 3 pages: 1  2  3   

Quick Reply
HTML is not enabled.
UBB Code™ is enabled.

Instant Graemlins

Post New Topic  Post A Reply Close Topic   Feature Topic   Move Topic   Delete Topic next oldest topic   next newest topic
 - Printer-friendly view of this topic
Hop To:

Wu's Feet Links