Foot Fetish Forum Post New Topic  Post A Reply
my profile | directory login | register | search | faq | forum home

next oldest topic   next newest topic
» Foot Fetish Forum » Foot Fetish Content & Discussion » Foot Pictures » Soles of Silk - Mindee Retrospective (3K Club) (Page 3)

- UBBFriend: Email this page to someone!   This topic comprises 3 pages: 1  2  3   
Author Topic: Soles of Silk - Mindee Retrospective (3K Club)
Lordsoysauce
Major Player
Member # 2193

Icon 1 posted      Profile for Lordsoysauce     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
quote:
Originally posted by Patrick:

Thanks for always making my models feel welcome and for giving Mindee, among others, the confidence to keep on doing this to the point where they enjoy it as much as they do.

Honestly, that's why you're the best at what you do, Patrick. Your work has always been focused on not just the feet, but the people and the experiences as well. Reading about the stories behind the photo sets and these kinds of milestones is very fun, and gives the photos that much more depth.
Posts: 242 | Registered: Jun 2004  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
Patrick
Administrator
Member # 1169

Icon 1 posted      Profile for Patrick   Author's Homepage     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
quote:
Originally posted by Lordsoysauce:
]Honestly, that's why you're the best at what you do, Patrick. Your work has always been focused on not just the feet, but the people and the experiences as well. Reading about the stories behind the photo sets and these kinds of milestones is very fun, and gives the photos that much more depth.

Thanks! I'm more interested in the girls getting the admiration for what they do. It's nice to read your views on what I do too, however. I just try to keep it real and keep that element of this always having been a hobby/passion for me. It started from my art and expression for my love of female feet, and as long as I have fun doing this, I will keep doing it.

Patrick

--------------------
 -

Posts: 18258 | Registered: Sep 2003  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
Fair Adam
Member # 13350

Icon 1 posted      Profile for Fair Adam   Author's Homepage   Email Fair Adam   Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
Your work with Mindee is simply top notch, thank you for sharing.

--------------------
I have spoken.

Fair Adam
 -

----------------------------

Instagram: @archyfair

Posts: 4873 | Registered: Mar 2006  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
Craigy boy
The King Of Feet
Member # 3340

Icon 1 posted      Profile for Craigy boy   Email Craigy boy   Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
Ahh, Mindee is awesome. I've loved all the pix you've put up. I adore he smile.

--------------------
Aussies rule!
 -

Posts: 6114 | Registered: Jan 2005  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
  This topic comprises 3 pages: 1  2  3   

Quick Reply
HTML is not enabled.
UBB Code™ is enabled.

Instant Graemlins

Post New Topic  Post A Reply Close Topic   Feature Topic   Move Topic   Delete Topic next oldest topic   next newest topic
 - Printer-friendly view of this topic
Hop To:

Wu's Feet Links