Foot Fetish Forum Post New Topic  Post A Reply
my profile | directory login | register | search | faq | forum home

next oldest topic   next newest topic
» Foot Fetish Forum » Foot Fetish Content & Discussion » Foot Pictures » Soles of Silk - Bridgette's Size 11 Feet Fresh from Socks/Sneakers (Page 1)

- UBBFriend: Email this page to someone!   This topic comprises 2 pages: 1  2   
Author Topic: Soles of Silk - Bridgette's Size 11 Feet Fresh from Socks/Sneakers
Patrick
Administrator
Member # 1169

Icon 1 posted      Profile for Patrick   Author's Homepage     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
This week begins a streak of double shoot updates for Soles of Silk. I've built up quite a few sets over the last couple years and it's time to get some of them published! I know you've been wanting to see a lot of these, so you'll be seeing quite a few on the site in the weeks to come.

This week's second update features one half of the second set of twins to ever pose for Soles of Silk - Bridgette. Felicia's twin sister only posed for a handful of photos between serious relationships and it doesn't look like she's going to be posing again, as it sits right now. I've had this one since the very end of 2014 when her sister and I met up to shoot a few sets. I only wish I had gotten to take more of her pretty big feet!

-

-

--------------------
 -

Posts: 18258 | Registered: Sep 2003  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
Toes2Nose1969
All Pro Poster
Member # 47961

Icon 1 posted      Profile for Toes2Nose1969   Author's Homepage   Email Toes2Nose1969   Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
D-Lish
Posts: 514 | Registered: Sep 2014  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
Footman44
The Legend
Member # 49159

Icon 1 posted      Profile for Footman44   Email Footman44   Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
[Thud] [Jerkoff]

--------------------
My Avatar - yep, that's my ladies feet.

Posts: 3082 | Registered: Oct 2015  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
feetiesandtoes
Hall Of Famer
Member # 32674

Icon 1 posted      Profile for feetiesandtoes     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
Wow! [Drool]

--------------------
Always hopeful for a pretty pair of feet in my face

Posts: 1955 | Registered: Oct 2008  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
FMUK
Hall Of Famer
Member # 48775

Icon 1 posted      Profile for FMUK   Author's Homepage     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
Size 11 Wow!!! What a catch, and such a cutie [Drool]

--------------------
FMUKFootFantasies.com
clips4sale.com/96153
Twitter

Posts: 1490 | Registered: Jun 2015  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
Sol
All Pro Poster
Member # 2476

Icon 1 posted      Profile for Sol   Email Sol   Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
Great to see another pair of big feet Patrick!!
Posts: 700 | Registered: Aug 2004  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
Icecold
Board Regular
Member # 23019

Icon 1 posted      Profile for Icecold   Email Icecold   Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
Daaamn definitely need to see more
Posts: 18 | Registered: May 2007  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
moldy
All Pro Poster
Member # 13437

Icon 1 posted      Profile for moldy   Email moldy   Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
Wow! I am really liking this big feet thing! Have always enjoyed women with big feet and long toes. Glad to see more of us enjoying this too. [Smile]
Posts: 934 | Registered: Mar 2006  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
oneagain
Hall Of Famer
Member # 35859

Icon 1 posted      Profile for oneagain     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
I love big feet...hers are wonderful...looking forward to seeing more of her and those 11s!!
Posts: 2341 | Registered: Jul 2009  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
elmagico
Elite Trooper
Member # 37173

Icon 1 posted      Profile for elmagico     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
cute girl, cute soles, cute shoes and cute socks [Jerkoff] [Jerkoff] [Jerkoff]
Posts: 377 | Registered: Nov 2009  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
Peter, Peter
The Legend
Member # 40235

Icon 1 posted      Profile for Peter, Peter   Email Peter, Peter   Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
Size 11 = Heaven
Posts: 3496 | Registered: Aug 2010  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
blkk73
All Pro Poster
Member # 38345

Icon 1 posted      Profile for blkk73   Email blkk73   Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
What a delicious smooth pair of soles !!
Posts: 697 | Registered: Feb 2010  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
AceCorr
Hall Of Famer
Member # 37554

Icon 1 posted      Profile for AceCorr   Email AceCorr   Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
She has nice smooth soles and she sure looks like a Hello Kitty lover!
Posts: 1189 | Registered: Dec 2009  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
Patrick
Administrator
Member # 1169

Icon 1 posted      Profile for Patrick   Author's Homepage     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
Sadly this will probably be the last set with her. She posed for me in between boyfriends. The old one would have never went for it. Apparently the new one isn't fond of her doing it, so yeah... She posed for this one and then the two with her twin sister, Felicia, for the end of the year Christmas/New Year's stuff last year.

Patrick

--------------------
 -

Posts: 18258 | Registered: Sep 2003  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
danny889
Board Regular
Member # 42014

Icon 1 posted      Profile for danny889   Email danny889   Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
One thing i've always wanted to know... do twins feet smell the same? May sound silly but i've often wondered about that
Posts: 16 | Registered: Jan 2011  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
  This topic comprises 2 pages: 1  2   

Quick Reply
HTML is not enabled.
UBB Code™ is enabled.

Instant Graemlins

Post New Topic  Post A Reply Close Topic   Feature Topic   Move Topic   Delete Topic next oldest topic   next newest topic
 - Printer-friendly view of this topic
Hop To:

Wu's Feet Links