Foot Fetish Forum Post New Topic  Post A Reply
my profile | directory login | register | search | faq | forum home

next oldest topic   next newest topic
» Foot Fetish Forum » Foot Fetish Content & Discussion » Foot Pictures » Tiny, nerdy Japanese student cutie (soles)

- UBBFriend: Email this page to someone!    
Author Topic: Tiny, nerdy Japanese student cutie (soles)
realbaresoles
Hall Of Famer
Member # 44451

Icon 1 posted      Profile for realbaresoles   Author's Homepage     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
Latest clip, click my link below to go to the store.

This girl was hanging around the lawn, doing some kind of school work (there are several different colleges and similar higher ed schools around the park area) in jeans with her tiny, extremely adorable bare feet up on a chair. She yawned a lot so I assume she was extremely tired from school work. Her soles were so soft and in such great condition, and her toes were large and plump. Even before I sat down to shoot, as I was walking over, I saw her look at me looking at her feet, and when she saw me looking she flexed her feet around and wiggled her plump toes and I can tell you that incentivized me to get shooting ASAP! Her toe wiggling was very sexy.

Anyway she was Japanese and spoke in kind of a nerdy way to someone on the phone, and her looks were interesting -- she was DEFINITELY a cutie with a long and very sensual neck, but at the same time she looked sort of like the nerdy wallflower of a girl in a Japanese movie or anime cartoon who might be there for comic relief, or to be an annoyance to the heroine. When I started shooting her she gave a long, lingering, cold look at the camera, and I wasn't sure how she took it, but then right away she went back to what she was doing, looking down at the camera periodically in definite long stares -- not discreet peeks at all. Sometimes after she would do that she would wriggle those sexy little feet of hers around.

I shot her for about a half hour, until it started to get dark, which was effecting the quality of the image. I stopped shooting and just about right after that she left, which is something I always get a little rush out of -- it might have been a pure coincidence but it could also have been that she was staying around for as long as I was shooting her.

She was really little, kind of nerdy but in a sexy way, and her soles ... Japanese girls are usually sort of high strung (even the whispery hee hee cute ones) and that usually means a girl is super ticklish, and I have so many times dreamed of tickling her soft little feet so that she shot up straight in the air out of that chair! She's delightful and adorable. [Smile]

-  -  -
 -  -  -
 -

--------------------
My Loyalfans:

https://www.loyalfans.com/realbaresoles

Posts: 1312 | Registered: Feb 2012  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
Patrick
Administrator
Member # 1169

Icon 1 posted      Profile for Patrick   Author's Homepage     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
Oh how I'd love to play with those.

Patrick

--------------------
 -

Posts: 18260 | Registered: Sep 2003  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
aka.footjoyboy
The King Of Feet
Member # 32751

Icon 1 posted      Profile for aka.footjoyboy   Email aka.footjoyboy   Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
[Mmm]

--------------------
Yes, I'm that footjoyboy

-

Posts: 10499 | Registered: Nov 2008  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
SOLEjerX
Elite Trooper
Member # 48925

Icon 1 posted      Profile for SOLEjerX   Email SOLEjerX   Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
Niiiice indeed!!! I've always thought of Asian and Latin women as being the most exotic (and erotic) ones as far as feet goes...Keep up the excellent work, fellow "foot" soldier!!! [Thumbs Up] [Thumbs Up] [Thumbs Up] [Thumbs Up] [Thumbs Up] [Thumbs Up] [Thumbs Up] [Thumbs Up]
Posts: 440 | Registered: Jul 2015  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
footboy1
The Legend
Member # 4549

Icon 1 posted      Profile for footboy1     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
Wow!!!

Thanks for EVERYTHING you do here, realbaresoles! I always look forward to your posts. [Thumbs Up]

-footboy1

--------------------
Foot fetish is a thirst that can never be quenched.

Posts: 3101 | Registered: Feb 2005  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
Icarus
The King Of Feet
Member # 46711

Icon 1 posted      Profile for Icarus   Author's Homepage   Email Icarus   Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
Cute! Especially like that last shot. [Mmm]
Posts: 5497 | Registered: Aug 2013  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
realbaresoles
Hall Of Famer
Member # 44451

Icon 1 posted      Profile for realbaresoles   Author's Homepage     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
Thanks guys. Interesting that this clip totally failed to interest people on the clip store. I like little mouseburgers but I've noticed I'm in the distinct minority there. [Smile]

--------------------
My Loyalfans:

https://www.loyalfans.com/realbaresoles

Posts: 1312 | Registered: Feb 2012  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator

Quick Reply
HTML is not enabled.
UBB Code™ is enabled.

Instant Graemlins

Post New Topic  Post A Reply Close Topic   Feature Topic   Move Topic   Delete Topic next oldest topic   next newest topic
 - Printer-friendly view of this topic
Hop To:

Wu's Feet Links