Foot Fetish Forum Post New Topic  Post A Reply
my profile | directory login | register | search | faq | forum home

next oldest topic   next newest topic
» Foot Fetish Forum » Foot Fetish Content & Discussion » Foot Pictures » ©New Set with Crystal (Jeans & Bare feet)© (Page 2)

- UBBFriend: Email this page to someone!   This topic comprises 2 pages: 1  2   
Author Topic: ©New Set with Crystal (Jeans & Bare feet)©
archadmirer
Elite Trooper
Member # 3142

Icon 1 posted      Profile for archadmirer   Email archadmirer   Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
I'm shaking my head... every woman you photograph is the complete (visual) package; is this a northern CA phenomenon, like the Lake Wobegon of beauty? I wonder if I could even speak intelligibly around them...
Posts: 484 | Registered: Dec 2004  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
NorcalfeetStudios
Wrinkle Pimp
Member # 732

Icon 1 posted      Profile for NorcalfeetStudios   Author's Homepage   Email NorcalfeetStudios   Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
quote:
Originally posted by archadmirer:
I'm shaking my head... every woman you photograph is the complete (visual) package; is this a northern CA phenomenon, like the Lake Wobegon of beauty? I wonder if I could even speak intelligibly around them...

lol yeah it's basically all of California that's like this and yes if you haven't been around such beauty before in person you might have trouble with words. [Laugh]

--------------------
 -

Join thousands of our fans on Twitter @Norcalfeetdotco

Posts: 18314 | Registered: Apr 2003  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
FMUK
Hall Of Famer
Member # 48775

Icon 1 posted      Profile for FMUK   Author's Homepage     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
quote:
Originally posted by NorcalfeetStudios:
quote:
Originally posted by FMUK:
quote:
 -

Delish!!! [Mmm] Love the shape of her toes [Jerkoff]
I wasn't sure people would like them, I mean they are nice..and plump? I don't know, what about them do you like the most? [Thumbs Up]
I guess with her feet I can see how her plump toes press against each other when scrunched, which makes me think how great they would smell after a few hours in flats. Also I have always been a fan of large round big toes, and hers stand out quite prominently [Jerkoff]

--------------------
FMUKFootFantasies.com
clips4sale.com/96153
Twitter

Posts: 1490 | Registered: Jun 2015  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
NorcalfeetStudios
Wrinkle Pimp
Member # 732

Icon 1 posted      Profile for NorcalfeetStudios   Author's Homepage   Email NorcalfeetStudios   Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
quote:
quote:
quote:
quote:
 -

Delish!!! [Mmm] Love the shape of her toes [Jerkoff]
I wasn't sure people would like them, I mean they are nice..and plump? I don't know, what about them do you like the most? [Thumbs Up]
I guess with her feet I can see how her plump toes press against each other when scrunched, which makes me think how great they would smell after a few hours in flats. Also I have always been a fan of large round big toes, and hers stand out quite prominently [Jerkoff]
Yes they would be awesome after coming out of flats for sure. [Drool]

--------------------
 -

Posts: 18314 | Registered: Apr 2003  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
Patrick
Administrator
Member # 1169

Icon 1 posted      Profile for Patrick   Author's Homepage     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
Cute gal with some adorable feet.

Patrick

--------------------
 -

Posts: 18260 | Registered: Sep 2003  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
NorcalfeetStudios
Wrinkle Pimp
Member # 732

-

--------------------
 -

NorcalfeetStudios
Wrinkle Pimp
Member # 732

quote:
Originally posted by Patrick:
Cute gal with some adorable feet.

Patrick

Thanks man! [Thumbs Up] (And she knows it!)

--------------------
 -

This topic comprises 2 pages: 1  2   

Quick Reply
HTML is not enabled.
UBB Code™ is enabled.

Instant Graemlins

Post New Topic  Post A Reply Close Topic   Feature Topic   Move Topic   Delete Topic next oldest topic   next newest topic
 - Printer-friendly view of this topic
Hop To:

Wu's Feet Links