Foot Fetish Forum Post New Topic  Post A Reply
my profile | directory login | register | search | faq | forum home

next oldest topic   next newest topic
» Foot Fetish Forum » Foot Fetish Content & Discussion » Foot Pictures » Mary's Feet! (Pics and links!)

- UBBFriend: Email this page to someone!    
Author Topic: Mary's Feet! (Pics and links!)
TippyToes Girls
Board Regular
Member # 49468

Icon 4 posted      Profile for TippyToes Girls   Author's Homepage   Email TippyToes Girls   Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
Check out some pics from the shoot a few weeks ago!! We had Mary try on our finger cuffs-- but she didn't put them on her hands, she bondaged her feet! ;p
She had an interesting method to get across the room, on all fours! Her favorite position.

Click here for more ;p

Here's a preview:
 -
 -
 -
 -
 -

[ February 04, 2016, 03:07 PM: Message edited by: TippyToes Girls ]

--------------------
Come check out our content!

http://clips4sale.com/100463

Posts: 10 | Registered: Feb 2016  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
Footman44
The Legend
Member # 49159

Icon 1 posted      Profile for Footman44   Email Footman44   Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
Holy fuck. They are some stunning soles. [Drool]

--------------------
My Avatar - yep, that's my ladies feet.

Posts: 3082 | Registered: Oct 2015  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
Icarus
The King Of Feet
Member # 46711

Icon 1 posted      Profile for Icarus   Author's Homepage   Email Icarus   Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
quote:
Originally posted by Footman44:
Holy fuck. They are some stunning soles. [Drool]

I'll second that! [Thumbs Up]
Posts: 5497 | Registered: Aug 2013  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
TippyToes Girls
Board Regular
Member # 49468

Icon 1 posted      Profile for TippyToes Girls   Author's Homepage   Email TippyToes Girls   Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
Haha, Mary is awesome. This content is brand new and we're hoping it will do well so that we can continue to do more shoots in the future. We're supposed to shoot again with Mary on the 23rd of this month! She's gorgeous and so on board to do tons of shoots in the future. I'm going to have a wrestling video coming up in the next couple days where her and another model suck each other's toes!

--------------------
Come check out our content!

http://clips4sale.com/100463

Posts: 10 | Registered: Feb 2016  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
toesuck258
All Pro Poster
Member # 11481

Icon 1 posted      Profile for toesuck258     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
She's super hot thanks!
Posts: 518 | Registered: Dec 2005  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
aka.footjoyboy
The King Of Feet
Member # 32751

Icon 1 posted      Profile for aka.footjoyboy   Email aka.footjoyboy   Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
[Mmm]

--------------------
Yes, I'm that footjoyboy

-

Posts: 10498 | Registered: Nov 2008  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
tofootguy
All Pro Poster
Member # 38764

Icon 1 posted      Profile for tofootguy   Email tofootguy   Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
Amazing soles !
Posts: 986 | Registered: Apr 2010  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator

Quick Reply
HTML is not enabled.
UBB Code™ is enabled.

Instant Graemlins

Post New Topic  Post A Reply Close Topic   Feature Topic   Move Topic   Delete Topic next oldest topic   next newest topic
 - Printer-friendly view of this topic
Hop To:

Wu's Feet Links