Foot Fetish Forum Post New Topic  Post A Reply
my profile | directory login | register | search | faq | forum home

next oldest topic   next newest topic
» Foot Fetish Forum » Foot Fetish Content & Discussion » Foot Pictures » My Tribute To Dee The Legend (Page 2)

- UBBFriend: Email this page to someone!   This topic comprises 3 pages: 1  2  3   
Author Topic: My Tribute To Dee The Legend
Fair Adam
Member # 13350

Icon 1 posted      Profile for Fair Adam   Author's Homepage   Email Fair Adam   Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
 -
 -
 -
 -
 -
 -
 -

--------------------
I have spoken.

Fair Adam
 -

----------------------------

Instagram: @archyfair

Posts: 4873 | Registered: Mar 2006  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
Fair Adam
Member # 13350

Icon 1 posted      Profile for Fair Adam   Author's Homepage   Email Fair Adam   Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
 -
 -
 -
 -

--------------------
I have spoken.

Fair Adam
 -

Posts: 4873 | Registered: Mar 2006  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
Fair Adam
Member # 13350

And finally, here’s a promo video I did to promote Dee on Feet Fair, it proved wildly popular, so here’s another look:

Dee Promo Clip

--------------------
I have spoken.

Fair Adam
 -

solesurvivordragon
Elite Trooper
Member # 37330

Icon 1 posted      Profile for solesurvivordragon   Author's Homepage   Email solesurvivordragon   Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
Wonderful tribute of Dee! You think you can also do one of...Well, look at my avatar.
Posts: 337 | Registered: Nov 2009  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
jpfeet
Major Player
Member # 49072

Icon 1 posted      Profile for jpfeet     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
Amazing. A Real legend amongst the foot fetish community. Is she still active? it would be sad to lose a model like her
Posts: 128 | Registered: Sep 2015  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
aka.footjoyboy
The King Of Feet
Member # 32751

Icon 1 posted      Profile for aka.footjoyboy   Email aka.footjoyboy   Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
[Drool] for Dee.

And I second the Bombshell Mandy tribute. [Woot]

--------------------
Yes, I'm that footjoyboy

-

Posts: 10498 | Registered: Nov 2008  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
Fair Adam
Member # 13350

Hey guys, I'm not planning to do a Bombshell Mandy tribute because I just don't have enough material on her. I only worked with her three times, and while I fully recognize her overall legendary status, she's not quite in the fabric of Feet Fair as Dee, Mona Lisa, Tracy J. and others. I do have plans to do more tributes to some of my long time FF models such as Fancy, Francine and Maureen, and perhaps a couple more. Stay tuned.

--------------------
I have spoken.

Fair Adam
 -

footluvrguy
All Pro Poster
Member # 23285

Icon 1 posted      Profile for footluvrguy   Email footluvrguy   Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
________ Simply AMAZING! What a great model.
Posts: 771 | Registered: May 2007  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
88Fierofootguy
Loyal Member
Member # 47468

Icon 1 posted      Profile for 88Fierofootguy   Email 88Fierofootguy   Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
Dee was the reason I became a member and fan of Feet Fair back in 2002. Huge fan!

--------------------
=-Eric the Dread

Posts: 91 | Registered: Mar 2014  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
Patrick
Administrator
Member # 1169

Icon 1 posted      Profile for Patrick   Author's Homepage     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
This is NOT a thread I really need to find while I'm buried neck deep in freelance projects here in InDesign! Well, at least with all the hot images of one of my all time favorites, the distraction should only take a few seconds.

Patrick

--------------------
 -

Posts: 18260 | Registered: Sep 2003  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
Fair Adam
Member # 13350

quote:
Originally posted by Patrick:
This is NOT a thread I really need to find while I'm buried neck deep in freelance projects here in InDesign! Well, at least with all the hot images of one of my all time favorites, the distraction should only take a few seconds.

Patrick

LMFAO. [Laugh]

--------------------
I have spoken.

Fair Adam
 -

Gazu
Major Player
Member # 48305

Icon 1 posted      Profile for Gazu     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
[Woot] Dee!!! [Drool]

[Joint] [Joint] [Joint]

Posts: 106 | Registered: Jan 2015  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
Footsie Tootsies
The Legend
Member # 2489

Icon 1 posted      Profile for Footsie Tootsies   Author's Homepage   Email Footsie Tootsies   Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
She's oneof my old time favorites!

--------------------
 -

-

Posts: 4357 | Registered: Aug 2004  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
sole arch-bishop
Major Player
Member # 30462

Icon 1 posted      Profile for sole arch-bishop   Email sole arch-bishop   Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
Dee is more than a legend, she has been a way of life. A mere picture of her at the end of a bad day makes all the difference. The truly special thing about her is the enjoyment that she conveys in everything that she does. Also, I can look at Dee and just think, wow she's perfect. Knowing that there are women like that out there was a huge inspiration for me, and helped me to own and enjoy my love of female feet, and to have the confidence to speak about it with my partners.

Cheers and thanks to Dee and Adam!

Posts: 192 | Registered: May 2008  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
dbacks1969
Hall Of Famer
Member # 26882

Icon 1 posted      Profile for dbacks1969   Author's Homepage     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
See has always turned me on big time! She gets better and better, years ago I ordered a shoe play clip of hers called "airport sock strip" she was wearing white tennis shoes and white socks and took them off using her feet they were bare and beautiful, I lost the damn clip.

--------------------
The Oracle told me "SEXY FEMALE FEET MAKE YOU POWERLESS"

Posts: 1378 | Registered: Oct 2007  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
  This topic comprises 3 pages: 1  2  3   

Quick Reply
HTML is not enabled.
UBB Code™ is enabled.

Instant Graemlins

Post New Topic  Post A Reply Close Topic   Feature Topic   Move Topic   Delete Topic next oldest topic   next newest topic
 - Printer-friendly view of this topic
Hop To:

Wu's Feet Links