Foot Fetish Forum Post New Topic  Post A Reply
my profile | directory login | register | search | faq | forum home

next oldest topic   next newest topic
» Foot Fetish Forum » Foot Fetish Content & Discussion » Foot Pictures » Danielle Nicolet (soles waved in a guy's face)

- UBBFriend: Email this page to someone!    
Author Topic: Danielle Nicolet (soles waved in a guy's face)
realbaresoles
Hall Of Famer
Member # 44451

Icon 1 posted      Profile for realbaresoles   Author's Homepage     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
From the most recent (I think) episode of Born Again Virgin.

Here are some caps I made:

-
 -  -
 -  -
 -  -  -

... and here's a link to a clip a guy on the Mousepad made:

http://www.dailymotion.com/video/x3qtmzy_danielle-nicolet_people

--------------------
My Loyalfans:

https://www.loyalfans.com/realbaresoles

Posts: 1311 | Registered: Feb 2012  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
hyperion
The Legend
Member # 39397

Icon 1 posted      Profile for hyperion   Email hyperion   Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
In the caps he looks scared of them, but he's definitely opposite in the clip. Pretty funny.

--------------------
-hyp

Posts: 3723 | Registered: May 2010  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
realbaresoles
Hall Of Famer
Member # 44451

Icon 1 posted      Profile for realbaresoles   Author's Homepage     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
I've noticed that happens a lot. I'll shoot a girl who is sort of amused that I'm filming the soles of her feet, and then try to grab caps of her peeking at the camera, and she often will look grumpy. Freeze frame often conveys the emotions of the moment incorrectly.

--------------------
My Loyalfans:

https://www.loyalfans.com/realbaresoles

Posts: 1311 | Registered: Feb 2012  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
aka.footjoyboy
The King Of Feet
Member # 32751

Icon 1 posted      Profile for aka.footjoyboy   Email aka.footjoyboy   Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
[Mmm]

--------------------
Yes, I'm that footjoyboy

-

Posts: 10499 | Registered: Nov 2008  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
FMUK
Hall Of Famer
Member # 48775

Icon 1 posted      Profile for FMUK   Author's Homepage     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
Anyone know where I can download the whole episode?? This stuff is gold!! [Jerkoff]

--------------------
FMUKFootFantasies.com
clips4sale.com/96153
Twitter

Posts: 1490 | Registered: Jun 2015  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
Toes2Nose1969
All Pro Poster
Member # 47961

Icon 1 posted      Profile for Toes2Nose1969   Author's Homepage   Email Toes2Nose1969   Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
I'd take his spot.
Posts: 514 | Registered: Sep 2014  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
PhantomWalker
Board Regular
Member # 43545

Icon 1 posted      Profile for PhantomWalker   Email PhantomWalker   Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
quote:
Originally posted by FMUK:
Anyone know where I can download the whole episode?? This stuff is gold!! [Jerkoff]

Born Again Virgin is one of the many shows on my "watch list." I was waiting for it to come back from winter break, but I didn't expect this footsie scene to be advertised when I visited the official TV One webpage. The 2nd season is supposed to start up again with this tomorrow, and the show is available on TV One on demand.

I usually go to this website watch it and click on one of the links under the episode description: http://watchseries.ph/serie/born_again_virgin

But you can just type in "watch Born Again Virgin online" into a search engine and similar results should appear.

I don't watch shows looking for foot-content, but I admit this was a good scene. I wasn't expect "Jacqui Briggs" to bare her soles anytime soon. The "foot-thing" wasn't derided, and Dani's teasing was cute. I'm interested to see how the whole episode plays out.

--------------------
"You want to know the oldest lie in America? The idea that power can be innocent."

Posts: 33 | Registered: Aug 2011  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
GreenManalishi
Major Player
Member # 48991

Icon 1 posted      Profile for GreenManalishi     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
quote:
Originally posted by Toes2Nose1969:
I'd take his spot.

Oooh I agree.
Posts: 114 | Registered: Aug 2015  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
PhantomWalker
Board Regular
Member # 43545

Icon 1 posted      Profile for PhantomWalker   Email PhantomWalker   Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
I found the episode for anyone who wants to watch it. Turns out it was already uploaded to TV One's website: http://tvone.tv/video/id/OHr90ZGDe3Ze/

If you can't see the video, you just have to download it.

In the episode foot-fetishism fell under the syndrome of sex-addiction, and it was played for laughs. However, the portrayal of the addict was respectful and taken seriously (with a humorous subversion near the end of the episode).

--------------------
"You want to know the oldest lie in America? The idea that power can be innocent."

Posts: 33 | Registered: Aug 2011  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
FMUK
Hall Of Famer
Member # 48775

Icon 1 posted      Profile for FMUK   Author's Homepage     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
quote:
Originally posted by PhantomWalker:
I found the episode for anyone who wants to watch it. Turns out it was already uploaded to TV One's website: http://tvone.tv/video/id/OHr90ZGDe3Ze/

If you can't see the video, you just have to download it.

In the episode foot-fetishism fell under the syndrome of sex-addiction, and it was played for laughs. However, the portrayal of the addict was respectful and taken seriously (with a humorous subversion near the end of the episode).

Thanks PhantomWalker!!!! I owe you one [Kiss]

--------------------
FMUKFootFantasies.com
clips4sale.com/96153
Twitter

Posts: 1490 | Registered: Jun 2015  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
Fair Adam
Member # 13350

Icon 1 posted      Profile for Fair Adam   Author's Homepage   Email Fair Adam   Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
Wow, she's awesome! I love those little soles of hers, and the guy's facial expressions are just priceless.
[Laugh]

--------------------
I have spoken.

Fair Adam
 -

----------------------------

Instagram: @archyfair

Posts: 4873 | Registered: Mar 2006  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
Fair Adam
Member # 13350

Icon 1 posted      Profile for Fair Adam   Author's Homepage   Email Fair Adam   Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
Oh wow, when I visited that clip link, I just found a model from L.A. that I was supposed to shoot with the last time I was there. My schedule had some changes, and I never got to shoot with her, and now I'm really sorry 'cause she's gorgeous. Here's the link:

http://www.dailymotion.com/video/x399vtz_carol-seleme-bare-feet-and-soles_people

--------------------
I have spoken.

Fair Adam
 -

----------------------------

Instagram: @archyfair

Posts: 4873 | Registered: Mar 2006  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
hyperion
The Legend
Member # 39397

Icon 1 posted      Profile for hyperion   Email hyperion   Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
^ Jeez, wow, holy crap, you're not kidding.

--------------------
-hyp

Posts: 3723 | Registered: May 2010  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
PhantomWalker
Board Regular
Member # 43545

Carol Seleme? Didn't know she dabbled in the fetish community like that.

--------------------

Quick Reply
HTML is not enabled.
UBB Code™ is enabled.

Instant Graemlins

Post New Topic  Post A Reply Close Topic   Feature Topic   Move Topic   Delete Topic next oldest topic   next newest topic
 - Printer-friendly view of this topic
Hop To:

Wu's Feet Links