Foot Fetish Forum Post New Topic  Post A Reply
my profile | directory login | register | search | faq | forum home

next oldest topic   next newest topic
» Foot Fetish Forum » Foot Fetish Content & Discussion » Foot Pictures » Adorable INEZ in a hotel! (soles/caressing/tickling)

- UBBFriend: Email this page to someone!    
Author Topic: Adorable INEZ in a hotel! (soles/caressing/tickling)
realbaresoles
Hall Of Famer
Member # 44451

Icon 1 posted      Profile for realbaresoles   Author's Homepage     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
Latest clip available -- click my link at the bottom of this post to go to the store.

Gorgeous Inez came to a hotel with me and my helper and we enjoyed her feet! First we just let her show off her soles -- they are sheer perfection as she wriggles, wiggles, waves and flexes. Her soft pretty soles are so beautiful. So, we couldn't help ourselves and felt we really had to touch them. And so we did! We gently caressed the sensitive bottoms of her feet. This sweet angel of a girl just relaxed and purred as two people treated and pampered her pretty soles. I loved it when she closed her eyes and just swam in the pleasure. But finally, being devils, we just HAD to tickle this darling lass! My helper did most of the dirty work and used her hard sharp red nails to tease and tickle Inez's helpless soles. What a sweetheart -- everything Inez does is gentle, including being ticklish. She giggles and smiles as her soft soles, now held in place by shackles, are tickled without being able to escape. Watching this lovely girl and her bare soles just puts me in a trance....

-  -  -
 -  -  -

--------------------
My Loyalfans:

https://www.loyalfans.com/realbaresoles

Posts: 1309 | Registered: Feb 2012  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
realbaresoles
Hall Of Famer
Member # 44451

Icon 1 posted      Profile for realbaresoles   Author's Homepage     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
I should have mentioned: There are four clips available -- the whole thing, then each of the individual parts.

--------------------
My Loyalfans:

Posts: 1309 | Registered: Feb 2012  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
Footman44
The Legend
Member # 49159

Icon 1 posted      Profile for Footman44   Email Footman44   Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
Stunning soles. I would have found it VEEY difficult to just use my hands! [Drool]

--------------------
My Avatar - yep, that's my ladies feet.

Posts: 3082 | Registered: Oct 2015  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
footboy1
The Legend
Member # 4549

Icon 1 posted      Profile for footboy1     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
quote:
Originally posted by Footman44:
Stunning soles. I would have found it VEEY difficult to just use my hands! [Drool]

AGREED. I would have started with my nose.... then my tongue [Drool] [Cheers]

-footboy1

--------------------
Foot fetish is a thirst that can never be quenched.

Posts: 3101 | Registered: Feb 2005  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
hyperion
The Legend
Member # 39397

Icon 1 posted      Profile for hyperion   Email hyperion   Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
Very nice. And your helper has very pretty hands.

--------------------
-hyp

Posts: 3723 | Registered: May 2010  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
realbaresoles
Hall Of Famer
Member # 44451

Not a worship guy myself and I think it would have been a bridge too far for good old Inez as well. [Smile]

--------------------
My Loyalfans:

Quick Reply
HTML is not enabled.
UBB Code™ is enabled.

Instant Graemlins

Post New Topic  Post A Reply Close Topic   Feature Topic   Move Topic   Delete Topic next oldest topic   next newest topic
 - Printer-friendly view of this topic
Hop To:

Wu's Feet Links