Foot Fetish Forum Post New Topic  Post A Reply
my profile | directory login | register | search | faq | forum home

next oldest topic   next newest topic
» Foot Fetish Forum » Foot Fetish Content & Discussion » Foot Pictures » Pose Perfection (soles)

- UBBFriend: Email this page to someone!    
Author Topic: Pose Perfection (soles)
realbaresoles
Hall Of Famer
Member # 44451

Icon 1 posted      Profile for realbaresoles   Author's Homepage     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
Latest clip -- my store is:
http://clips4sale.com/40361

In all my years doing this I've never got such exquisite pose play as with this tall, beautiful, voluptuous girl and her size 10 feet. She was reading a book on the lawn, looking smart and foxy in her glasses, curvy in her print dress, her big shapely feet in the air, waving them around, rubbing them sensually together, toes wriggling or rubbing up and down the length of her big feet. I'd got a thing for a pretty face and long silky hair and this woman has BOTH, so much so that frankly I don't even need to look at her feet!

I'm a little nervous about shooting pose clips because the girl might get the impression you're shooting down her cleavage (didn't happen) but this gal didn't seem to know I was shooting at all, which was weird because I was sitting in a chair in front of her with a camera in my lap for over ten minutes!

She's got such a subdued sensuality -- she's that woman at the office who speaks intelligently and kindly to you, and you go home at night and have lush sexual fantasies about her! Well here are her big, immaculately-soft bare soles.

She might not have noticed what I was doing but the British couple behind her sure did, and it's funny to see them peek at my camera now and then and talk about it under their breath with little smirks. I wondered if the British woman would put her feet up for a goof, but she didn't.

-  -  -
 -  -  -

--------------------
My Loyalfans:

https://www.loyalfans.com/realbaresoles

Posts: 1309 | Registered: Feb 2012  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
Footman44
The Legend
Member # 49159

Icon 1 posted      Profile for Footman44   Email Footman44   Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
Wow. What a spot. She has the kind of soles you go home from the office and day dream about for like.. . ever! Amazing. [Thumbs Up] [Cheers]

--------------------
My Avatar - yep, that's my ladies feet.

Posts: 3082 | Registered: Oct 2015  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
Trlover
Board Regular
Member # 47051

Icon 1 posted      Profile for Trlover   Author's Homepage   Email Trlover   Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
Hi RealBaresole, i sent you a pm
Posts: 2 | Registered: Nov 2013  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator

Quick Reply
HTML is not enabled.
UBB Code™ is enabled.

Instant Graemlins

Post New Topic  Post A Reply Close Topic   Feature Topic   Move Topic   Delete Topic next oldest topic   next newest topic
 - Printer-friendly view of this topic
Hop To:

Wu's Feet Links