Foot Fetish Forum Post New Topic  Post A Reply
my profile | directory login | register | search | faq | forum home

next oldest topic   next newest topic
» Foot Fetish Forum » Foot Fetish Content & Discussion » Foot Pictures » Youtube Guru's Soles (Free Full Video)

- UBBFriend: Email this page to someone!    
Author Topic: Youtube Guru's Soles (Free Full Video)
Moriarty
Major Player
Member # 49481

Icon 1 posted      Profile for Moriarty   Author's Homepage   Email Moriarty   Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
Sorry if this is in the wrong section as its a video and not photo.

This is a free full clip for everyone here: https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=O5N2o1D_kHg

She was wearing a really short skirt and couldn't prop her feet up in the right position to get the best look at her feet. Also, she didn't want me to show her face so it's not something I'd put on my clips store.

The story behind this clip:

This girl is a pretty famous youtube "beauty guru". She needed a photographer for a project and contacted me through some mutual business acquaintances.

It wasn't until our 4th time getting together that I asked her to model for me. She flat out asked "Do you have a foot fetish?" Which caught me by surprise.

She went on to tell me about how she gets messages on youtube from foot fetish guys all the time and how some are very creepy but most are just funny - take note guys, dont be creepy [Wink]

She had a ton of questions for me about why I liked feet and seemed amused by it all. We had a pretty fun conversation where I attempted to defend the honor of fellow foot fetishers. I showed her some other videos I've shot, she did not get why we like feet at all but wasn't creeped out by me.

The best part is she actually agreed to let me film her feet saying she had made a goal to try something out of her comfort zone each day. Honestly, I think she liked the attention but didn't want to admit it.

So, here is the footage I captured. Towards the end I even tickled her feet with a feather and my fingers, she wasn't ticklish. She said pedicures took her ticklishness away.

She said wears between an 8-9 shoe.

She said the video was only for me. Which is why her face is blacked out. It's unlisted, so lets keep it private if we can guys, thanks!

--------------------
http://clips4sale.com/101913

Posts: 181 | Registered: Feb 2016  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
solefull00
unregistered

Icon 1 posted            Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
Well done! I always defend us as well.
IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
Footman44
The Legend
Member # 49159

Icon 1 posted      Profile for Footman44   Email Footman44   Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
Nice defence my friend. Remember, they are the weird ones not us! [Thumbs Up] the lady is stunning by the way!

--------------------
My Avatar - yep, that's my ladies feet.

Posts: 3082 | Registered: Oct 2015  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
Peter, Peter
The Legend
Member # 40235

Icon 1 posted      Profile for Peter, Peter   Email Peter, Peter   Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
Sounds starts off good then cuts off
Posts: 3497 | Registered: Aug 2010  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
Moriarty
Major Player
Member # 49481

Icon 1 posted      Profile for Moriarty   Author's Homepage   Email Moriarty   Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
quote:
Originally posted by Peter, Peter:

Yeah, I cut the sound. She was talking about some stuff that could be used to find out who she is. Just left some audio in so you could get a sample of her voice.

--------------------

Posts: 181 | Registered: Feb 2016  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
Moriarty
Major Player
Member # 49481

quote:
Originally posted by Footman44:
Nice defence my friend. Remember, they are the weird ones not us! [Thumbs Up] the lady is stunning by the way!

Thanks man! Although the quality isn't quite up to standard she and the story was too good to not share with you!

--------------------

FootLongSub Zero
The Outcast
Member # 19380

Icon 1 posted      Profile for FootLongSub Zero   Email FootLongSub Zero   Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
Nicely done sir [Thumbs Up]

--------------------
"When this baby hits 88 miles per hour, you're gonna see some serious shit" - Dr Emmit L. Brown (Back To The Future)

Posts: 7894 | Registered: Jan 2007  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
FailureSexual
Hall Of Famer
Member # 15094

Icon 1 posted      Profile for FailureSexual     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
quote:
Originally posted by Moriarty:
quote:
Originally posted by Peter, Peter:

Yeah, I cut the sound. She was talking about some stuff that could be used to find out who she is. Just left some audio in so you could get a sample of her voice.
i was wondering about that myself but makes perfect sense! great clip btw [Smile]
Posts: 2128 | Registered: Jun 2006  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
BareSoles84
Hall Of Famer
Member # 45910

Icon 1 posted      Profile for BareSoles84         Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
Great clip, Moriarty. Thanks for sharing!
Posts: 1326 | Registered: Feb 2013  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
Robotron2084
The Legend
Member # 33263

Icon 1 posted      Profile for Robotron2084   Email Robotron2084   Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
Good one ya and I applaud you for keeping your promise to protect her privacy! [Thumbs Up]

--------------------
Starkey
F.N.F.G.

https://www.flickr.com/photos/fby1k

Posts: 2788 | Registered: Dec 2008  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator

Quick Reply
HTML is not enabled.
UBB Code™ is enabled.

Instant Graemlins

Post New Topic  Post A Reply Close Topic   Feature Topic   Move Topic   Delete Topic next oldest topic   next newest topic
 - Printer-friendly view of this topic
Hop To:

Wu's Feet Links