Foot Fetish Forum Post New Topic  Post A Reply
my profile | directory login | register | search | faq | forum home

next oldest topic   next newest topic
» Foot Fetish Forum » Foot Fetish Content & Discussion » Foot Pictures » Bri and Tara? (Page 1)

- UBBFriend: Email this page to someone!   This topic comprises 2 pages: 1  2   
Author Topic: Bri and Tara?
Fair Adam
Member # 13350

Icon 1 posted      Profile for Fair Adam   Author's Homepage   Email Fair Adam   Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
Some of you guys have asked me about sweet Bri in the past. I met her some time and we did one shoot, with plans to do more, as she was really interested in becoming one of my regulars at the time. Alas, Bri ended moving to LA, and although she comes home to NY from time to time, our schedules never seemed to match up. At some point, I was trying to shoot her and Cory Britton together, because I think they're similar in having the girl-next-door blonde cheerleader look. But then Cory moved to Florida, so there went that idea.

-

-

Well, Cory is now living in the Mid-West, with no plans to come to New York anytime soon, but Bri is coming back at the end of March, so I booked her for a shoot on April 1st. And that got me thinking, why not pair Bri up with awesome Tara Lind? Those two have worked together before, albeit in a non fetish way, so we'll see if we can get our schedules together, and for those of you who miss the two model format, this will be a nice treat. Bri was upset when I shut down The Fair, so she was happy when I told her that I was bringing it back temporarily. Anyways, here are a couple of looks from the girls, on Feet Fair, and doing a beach shoot. What do YOU think?

-

-

--------------------
I have spoken.

Fair Adam
 -

----------------------------

Instagram: @archyfair

Posts: 4873 | Registered: Mar 2006  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
Icarus
The King Of Feet
Member # 46711

Icon 1 posted      Profile for Icarus   Author's Homepage   Email Icarus   Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
Nice!
Posts: 5497 | Registered: Aug 2013  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
jpfeet
Major Player
Member # 49072

Icon 1 posted      Profile for jpfeet     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
Fantastic idea. I love Bri and think Tara Linds rough looking soles are amazing. Can we have a side by side ass on soles pic,?
Posts: 128 | Registered: Sep 2015  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
oneagain
Hall Of Famer
Member # 35859

Icon 1 posted      Profile for oneagain     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
Love that bikini ass shot;)
Posts: 2341 | Registered: Jul 2009  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
Peter, Peter
The Legend
Member # 40235

Icon 1 posted      Profile for Peter, Peter   Email Peter, Peter   Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
Hell yeah, the bikini shot is awesome
Posts: 3496 | Registered: Aug 2010  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
Fair Adam
Member # 13350

Icon 1 posted      Profile for Fair Adam   Author's Homepage   Email Fair Adam   Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
quote:
Originally posted by jpfeet:
Can we have a side by side ass on soles pic,?

You know I'll do it!

--------------------
I have spoken.

Fair Adam
 -

Posts: 4873 | Registered: Mar 2006  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
FMUK
Hall Of Famer
Member # 48775

Icon 1 posted      Profile for FMUK   Author's Homepage     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
Damn Adam!!! These two together is visually too much for me!!! [Jerkoff] [Jerkoff]

--------------------
FMUKFootFantasies.com
clips4sale.com/96153
Twitter

Posts: 1490 | Registered: Jun 2015  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
Footman44
The Legend
Member # 49159

Icon 1 posted      Profile for Footman44   Email Footman44   Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
[Thud]

--------------------
My Avatar - yep, that's my ladies feet.

Posts: 3082 | Registered: Oct 2015  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
GORMEE
Elite Trooper
Member # 45672

Icon 1 posted      Profile for GORMEE   Email GORMEE   Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
I've always been a fan of Tara Lind. Her curvaceous body is bangin'. Plush soles and plump toes are outstanding. Look forward to the update.

--------------------
"just put those toes in my mouth"

Posts: 489 | Registered: Dec 2012  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
Fair Adam
Member # 13350

-

Well guys, this is why we web masters get burned out. Tara is game to do the shoot, but she's booked solid until mid April, and Bri is flying back to LA after the 1st. I should have known 'cause part of the reason you don't see Tara too often on my site is that she's always booked. She happens to be one of the most popular models I know. So now I'm left with Bri on the first and possibly Tara on the 16th, which is great, but I really had my heart set on having the two in the studio at the same time. This sucks! So I started to think that maybe I can pair Bri off with another local model with good availability, so sexy Julie came to mind, but I'm not sure she and Bri are a good match:

-

Or maybe I can just switch gears and go Asian, with two readily available models to me. Any suggestions? Please remember that not all models are always available...

-

--------------------
I have spoken.

Fair Adam
 -

jpfeet
Major Player
Member # 49072

Icon 1 posted      Profile for jpfeet     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
Julie Please!!!
Posts: 128 | Registered: Sep 2015  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
Fair Adam
Member # 13350

quote:
Originally posted by jpfeet:
Julie Please!!!

Somehow I thought you would request Julie. [Big Grin]

--------------------
I have spoken.

Fair Adam
 -

oneagain
Hall Of Famer
Member # 35859

Icon 1 posted      Profile for oneagain     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
I love Francine!!!
Posts: 2341 | Registered: Jul 2009  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
feetiesandtoes
Hall Of Famer
Member # 32674

Icon 1 posted      Profile for feetiesandtoes     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
Bri [Drool]

--------------------
Always hopeful for a pretty pair of feet in my face

Posts: 1955 | Registered: Oct 2008  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
Patrick
Administrator
Member # 1169

Icon 1 posted      Profile for Patrick   Author's Homepage     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
quote:
Originally posted by Fair Adam:
Or maybe I can just switch gears and go Asian, with two readily available models to me. Any suggestions? Please remember that not all models are always available...

-

Do I even need to say anything here?

Patrick

--------------------
 -

Posts: 18260 | Registered: Sep 2003  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
  This topic comprises 2 pages: 1  2   

Quick Reply
HTML is not enabled.
UBB Code™ is enabled.

Instant Graemlins

Post New Topic  Post A Reply Close Topic   Feature Topic   Move Topic   Delete Topic next oldest topic   next newest topic
 - Printer-friendly view of this topic
Hop To:

Wu's Feet Links