Foot Fetish Forum Post New Topic  Post A Reply
my profile | directory login | register | search | faq | forum home

next oldest topic   next newest topic
» Foot Fetish Forum » Foot Fetish Content & Discussion » Foot Pictures » *THE Norcalfeet Thread(lots of free pics)* (Page 3)

- UBBFriend: Email this page to someone!   This topic comprises 220 pages: 1  2  3  4  5  6  ...  218  219  220   
Author Topic: *THE Norcalfeet Thread(lots of free pics)*
NorcalfeetStudios
Wrinkle Pimp
Member # 732

Icon 1 posted      Profile for NorcalfeetStudios   Author's Homepage   Email NorcalfeetStudios   Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
 -  -

--------------------
 -

Join thousands of our fans on Twitter @Norcalfeetdotco

Posts: 18351 | Registered: Apr 2003  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
NorcalfeetStudios
Wrinkle Pimp
Member # 732

Icon 1 posted      Profile for NorcalfeetStudios   Author's Homepage   Email NorcalfeetStudios   Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
quote:
Originally posted by solefull00:
10 years....that's not small feat (pun intended). Congrats!

Thanks! [Cheers]

--------------------
 -

Posts: 18351 | Registered: Apr 2003  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
NorcalfeetStudios
Wrinkle Pimp
Member # 732

-  -

--------------------
 -

FootLongSub Zero
The Outcast
Member # 19380

Icon 1 posted      Profile for FootLongSub Zero   Email FootLongSub Zero   Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
10 years is one hell of a milestone there mate. I'd drink to that [Cheers]

--------------------
"When this baby hits 88 miles per hour, you're gonna see some serious shit" - Dr Emmit L. Brown (Back To The Future)

Posts: 7894 | Registered: Jan 2007  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
mistressweronika
Elite Trooper
Member # 32226

Icon 1 posted      Profile for mistressweronika   Author's Homepage   Email mistressweronika   Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
Great stuff [Smile]

--------------------
My first movie clips:
www.clips4sale.com/store/19132
My second movie clips:
http://www.fetishvideos.com/store/polish-mistress

Posts: 336 | Registered: Sep 2008  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
NorcalfeetStudios
Wrinkle Pimp
Member # 732

quote:
Originally posted by FootLongSub Zero:
10 years is one hell of a milestone there mate. I'd drink to that [Cheers]

Cheers! [Cheers] [Thumbs Up]

--------------------
 -

National
The Legend
Member # 8568

Icon 1 posted      Profile for National     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
I knew you were closing in on the ten-year mark, but didn't realize that this moment would come as soon as it did. Just goes to show that times flies.

Doing what you have done for ten years, and still doing it with as much dedication as you have since your early days of your site is an accomplishment that calls for a few drinks and a few ladies in the name of recognition and celebration.

I'm happy for you. Congratulations.

-National

--------------------
 -

Posts: 2501 | Registered: Jul 2005  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
NorcalfeetStudios
Wrinkle Pimp
Member # 732

quote:
Originally posted by National:
I knew you were closing in on the ten-year mark, but didn't realize that this moment would come as soon as it did. Just goes to show that times flies.

Doing what you have done for ten years, and still doing it with as much dedication as you have since your early days of your site is an accomplishment that calls for a few drinks and a few ladies in the name of recognition and celebration.

I'm happy for you. Congratulations.

-National

Thanks! You've been around awhile too...how long has it been? [Cheers]

--------------------
 -

NorcalfeetStudios
Wrinkle Pimp
Member # 732

-  -

--------------------
 -

NorcalfeetStudios
Wrinkle Pimp
Member # 732

quote:
Originally posted by mistressweronika:
Great stuff [Smile]

Thanks [Wink]

--------------------
 -

National
The Legend
Member # 8568

Icon 1 posted      Profile for National     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
quote:
Originally posted by NorcalfeetStudios:
Thanks! You've been around awhile too...how long has it been? [Cheers]

If you're asking how long has it been since I started posting photos I personally shot, probably a few years, but nowhere near as long as the amount of time you've put into your material.

[Cheers]

--------------------
 -

Posts: 2501 | Registered: Jul 2005  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
NorcalfeetStudios
Wrinkle Pimp
Member # 732

-  -

--------------------
 -

NorcalfeetStudios
Wrinkle Pimp
Member # 732

-  -

--------------------
 -

NorcalfeetStudios
Wrinkle Pimp
Member # 732

-  -

--------------------
 -

NorcalfeetStudios
Wrinkle Pimp
Member # 732

-  -

--------------------
 -

This topic comprises 220 pages: 1  2  3  4  5  6  ...  218  219  220   

Quick Reply
HTML is not enabled.
UBB Code™ is enabled.

Instant Graemlins

Post New Topic  Post A Reply Close Topic   Feature Topic   Move Topic   Delete Topic next oldest topic   next newest topic
 - Printer-friendly view of this topic
Hop To:

Wu's Feet Links