Foot Fetish Forum Post New Topic  Post A Reply
my profile | directory login | register | search | faq | forum home

next oldest topic   next newest topic
» Foot Fetish Forum » Foot Fetish Content & Discussion » Foot Pictures » *THE Norcalfeet Thread(lots of free pics)* (Page 73)

- UBBFriend: Email this page to someone!   This topic comprises 220 pages: 1  2  3  ...  70  71  72  73  74  75  76  ...  218  219  220   
Author Topic: *THE Norcalfeet Thread(lots of free pics)*
footboy1
The Legend
Member # 4549

Icon 1 posted      Profile for footboy1     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
quote:
Originally posted by NorcalfeetStudios:
Interesting, my least favorite or so to ever work with. It was like trying to get emotion from a brick wall.She was a tough one to work with. [Laugh] Yes tons of back stories you guys never hear about. [Wink]

I was speaking from strictly a feet perspective. I remember when those shoes came off. Those soles looked so god damn good. And smelly! [Drool] [Thud] [Jerkoff] [Cheers]

-footboy1

--------------------
Foot fetish is a thirst that can never be quenched.

Posts: 3101 | Registered: Feb 2005  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
NorcalfeetStudios
Wrinkle Pimp
Member # 732

Icon 1 posted      Profile for NorcalfeetStudios   Author's Homepage   Email NorcalfeetStudios   Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
 -

--------------------
 -

Join thousands of our fans on Twitter @Norcalfeetdotco

Posts: 18361 | Registered: Apr 2003  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
NorcalfeetStudios
Wrinkle Pimp
Member # 732

Icon 1 posted      Profile for NorcalfeetStudios   Author's Homepage   Email NorcalfeetStudios   Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
 -

--------------------
 -

Posts: 18361 | Registered: Apr 2003  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
NorcalfeetStudios
Wrinkle Pimp
Member # 732

-

--------------------
 -

Icarus
The King Of Feet
Member # 46711

Icon 1 posted      Profile for Icarus   Author's Homepage   Email Icarus   Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
Sweet!
Posts: 5497 | Registered: Aug 2013  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
Footman44
The Legend
Member # 49159

Icon 1 posted      Profile for Footman44   Email Footman44   Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
quote:
 -

[Thud] those toes need to be resting in my mouth [Jerkoff]

--------------------
My Avatar - yep, that's my ladies feet.

Posts: 3082 | Registered: Oct 2015  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
NorcalfeetStudios
Wrinkle Pimp
Member # 732

quote:
Originally posted by Footman44:
quote:
 -

[Cheers]

--------------------
 -

footboy1
The Legend
Member # 4549

Icon 1 posted      Profile for footboy1     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
quote:
Originally posted by Footman44:
quote:
 -

Big time... big time. [Jerkoff]

-footboy1

--------------------

Posts: 3101 | Registered: Feb 2005  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
NorcalfeetStudios
Wrinkle Pimp
Member # 732

-

--------------------
 -

footboy1
The Legend
Member # 4549

quote:
 -

OMFG. Paradise. [Jerkoff] [Jerkoff] [Jerkoff] [Jerkoff]

-footboy1

--------------------

cwren24
Major Player
Member # 49616

Icon 1 posted      Profile for cwren24   Email cwren24   Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
quote:
Interesting, my least favorite or so to ever work with. It was like trying to get emotion from a brick wall.She was a tough one to work with. [Laugh] Yes tons of back stories you guys never hear about. [Wink] [/QB]

That's... really disappointing, considering she has nearly perfect feet by my standards.

Oh well, you've got so many babes that are actually into it, or who at least try to have fun while shooting. (You just posted Crystal, Shelby, Harlow, and Taylor recently, perfect examples.) Plenty of other fish in the sea, so to speak [Wink]

Posts: 124 | Registered: Mar 2016  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
NorcalfeetStudios
Wrinkle Pimp
Member # 732

quote:
Originally posted by cwren24:
quote:
Interesting, my least favorite or so to ever work with. It was like trying to get emotion from a brick wall.She was a tough one to work with. [Laugh] Yes tons of back stories you guys never hear about. [Wink]

That's... really disappointing, considering she has nearly perfect feet by my standards.

Oh well, you've got so many babes that are actually into it, or who at least try to have fun while shooting. (You just posted Crystal, Shelby, Harlow, and Taylor recently, perfect examples.) Plenty of other fish in the sea, so to speak [Wink] [/QB]

Yep many many fish in the sea, and I haven't even tapped the tip of the tip of the tip of the iceberg yet.

--------------------
 -

NEWYORKGUY
All Pro Poster
Member # 47889

Icon 1 posted      Profile for NEWYORKGUY   Email NEWYORKGUY   Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
SARAH is so HOT and GORGEOUS! AWESOME FEET TOO! THANK YOU!!!
Posts: 560 | Registered: Aug 2014  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
NorcalfeetStudios
Wrinkle Pimp
Member # 732

quote:
Originally posted by NEWYORKGUY:
SARAH is so HOT and GORGEOUS! AWESOME FEET TOO! THANK YOU!!!

[Cheers]

--------------------
 -

NorcalfeetStudios
Wrinkle Pimp
Member # 732

quote:
OMFG. Paradise. [Jerkoff] [Jerkoff] [Jerkoff] [Jerkoff]

-footboy1

She does have nice soles, but yeah..sometimes personality is half the experience. [Laugh]

--------------------
 -

This topic comprises 220 pages: 1  2  3  ...  70  71  72  73  74  75  76  ...  218  219  220   

Quick Reply
HTML is not enabled.
UBB Code™ is enabled.

Instant Graemlins

Post New Topic  Post A Reply Close Topic   Feature Topic   Move Topic   Delete Topic next oldest topic   next newest topic
 - Printer-friendly view of this topic
Hop To:

Wu's Feet Links