Foot Fetish Forum Post New Topic  Post A Reply
my profile | directory login | register | search | faq | forum home

next oldest topic   next newest topic
» Foot Fetish Forum » Foot Fetish Content & Discussion » Foot Pictures » Playboy Bunny Brooke Lee's Size UK 3 Feet (Page 1)

- UBBFriend: Email this page to someone!   This topic comprises 2 pages: 1  2   
Author Topic: Playboy Bunny Brooke Lee's Size UK 3 Feet
FMUK
Hall Of Famer
Member # 48775

Icon 1 posted      Profile for FMUK   Author's Homepage     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
So I had heard of the famous Brooke, an amazing blonde model who loads of people raved about but sadly retired. I had my suspicions she had amazing feet but could never quite see enough of them in her previous work to confirm. But one day I got the call from an old friend to say that she was back!!!!! I arranged to work with her within 48 hours!!!! And boy o boy did she not disappoint, she is like a little Barbie doll, super cute with a beautiful golden toned body and of course...... amazing feet. She was amazing, neat little sparkly toes, and wrinkled soles that were soft as butter. I asked her about the time she visited the playboy mansion and she told me a story about how someone stole her underwear when she jumped in the pool naked!! I told her she was lucky, I would have stole her shoes and socks [Evil Grin]

-  -  -  -

--------------------
FMUKFootFantasies.com
clips4sale.com/96153
Twitter

Posts: 1490 | Registered: Jun 2015  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
tofootguy
All Pro Poster
Member # 38764

Icon 1 posted      Profile for tofootguy   Email tofootguy   Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
What a fucking smoke show !
Posts: 986 | Registered: Apr 2010  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
jpfeet
Major Player
Member # 49072

Icon 1 posted      Profile for jpfeet     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
What a score! Im so impressed that there is such a high quality sight for UK foot models. Keep them coming! cant wait to have a peek at her wrinkled soles.
Posts: 128 | Registered: Sep 2015  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
Icarus
The King Of Feet
Member # 46711

Icon 1 posted      Profile for Icarus   Author's Homepage   Email Icarus   Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
[Thumbs Up]
Posts: 5497 | Registered: Aug 2013  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
Moriarty
Major Player
Member # 49481

Icon 1 posted      Profile for Moriarty   Author's Homepage   Email Moriarty   Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
Amazing as usual!

--------------------
http://clips4sale.com/101913

Posts: 181 | Registered: Feb 2016  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
FMUK
Hall Of Famer
Member # 48775

Icon 1 posted      Profile for FMUK   Author's Homepage     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
quote:
Originally posted by jpfeet:
What a score! Im so impressed that there is such a high quality sight for UK foot models. Keep them coming! cant wait to have a peek at her wrinkled soles.

[Cheers] This the sort of thing you were thinking of?

-

--------------------
FMUKFootFantasies.com
clips4sale.com/96153
Twitter

Posts: 1490 | Registered: Jun 2015  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
FMUK
Hall Of Famer
Member # 48775

quote:
Originally posted by tofootguy:
What a fucking smoke show !

[Laugh] Smoke show! I haven't heard that one before, I had to look it up! Thanks tofootguy!! [Cheers]

--------------------
FMUKFootFantasies.com
clips4sale.com/96153
Twitter

FootLongSub Zero
The Outcast
Member # 19380

Icon 1 posted      Profile for FootLongSub Zero   Email FootLongSub Zero   Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
Sweeeeet [Cool]

--------------------
"When this baby hits 88 miles per hour, you're gonna see some serious shit" - Dr Emmit L. Brown (Back To The Future)

Posts: 7894 | Registered: Jan 2007  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
FMUK
Hall Of Famer
Member # 48775

quote:
Originally posted by FootLongSub Zero:
Sweeeeet [Cool]

[Cheers]

-

--------------------
FMUKFootFantasies.com
clips4sale.com/96153
Twitter

FMUK
Hall Of Famer
Member # 48775

-

--------------------
FMUKFootFantasies.com
clips4sale.com/96153
Twitter

Fair Adam
Member # 13350

Icon 1 posted      Profile for Fair Adam   Author's Homepage   Email Fair Adam   Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
She's a hot little number, isn't she?

--------------------
I have spoken.

Fair Adam
 -

----------------------------

Instagram: @archyfair

Posts: 4873 | Registered: Mar 2006  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
FMUK
Hall Of Famer
Member # 48775

quote:
Originally posted by Fair Adam:
She's a hot little number, isn't she?

I thought she was, she was also the first girl I worked with who genuinely like her feet being played with. I asked her before the shoot if she was ticklish on her feet and in her own words... "I am a bit ticklish, but to be honest I just love my feet being messed with" And she wasn't joking!!! She really enjoyed having her feet tickled and massaged, but mainly her toes sucked!!! I couldn't believe it!! I took some convincing. [Laugh]

-

--------------------
FMUKFootFantasies.com
clips4sale.com/96153
Twitter

FMUK
Hall Of Famer
Member # 48775

quote:
Originally posted by Moriarty:
Amazing as usual!

[Cheers]

-

--------------------
FMUKFootFantasies.com
clips4sale.com/96153
Twitter

soncee
Loyal Member
Member # 47925

Icon 1 posted      Profile for soncee   Email soncee   Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
Very sexy!
Posts: 50 | Registered: Aug 2014  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
jpfeet
Major Player
Member # 49072

Icon 1 posted      Profile for jpfeet     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
Now they are perfect! thanks for booking her and sharing her with the world!
Posts: 128 | Registered: Sep 2015  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
  This topic comprises 2 pages: 1  2   

Quick Reply
HTML is not enabled.
UBB Code™ is enabled.

Instant Graemlins

Post New Topic  Post A Reply Close Topic   Feature Topic   Move Topic   Delete Topic next oldest topic   next newest topic
 - Printer-friendly view of this topic
Hop To:

Wu's Feet Links