Foot Fetish Forum Post New Topic  Post A Reply
my profile | directory login | register | search | faq | forum home

next oldest topic   next newest topic
» Foot Fetish Forum » Foot Fetish Content & Discussion » Foot Pictures » Track Team Soles

- UBBFriend: Email this page to someone!    
Author Topic: Track Team Soles
Moriarty
Major Player
Member # 49481

Icon 1 posted      Profile for Moriarty   Author's Homepage   Email Moriarty   Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
2 random encounters on college campus.

The first is Stephanie, a member of the track team who was more then happy to kick off her sneakers and socks and show an amazing, slender pair of size 9's. Getting college students to show their feet is remarkably easy, they are so open minded!

Next up was Karen, she is one of the coaches on the school's track team. I've seen her around campus numerous times and finally worked up the courage to approach her and ask her to show her soles. She was a bit confused by my request but obliged and revealed a wonderful pair of sweaty soles! At one point she even tells me to get the tops of her feet because they look better then the bottoms. [Big Grin]

First and last time you'll see these ladies soles.

Clips available here: http://clips4sale.com/101913

-  -  -  -  -  -  -

--------------------
http://clips4sale.com/101913

Posts: 181 | Registered: Feb 2016  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
JRB
Major Player
Member # 49438

Icon 1 posted      Profile for JRB   Author's Homepage     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
Stephanie's soles are incredible!!
[Eek!] [Eek!] [Eek!] [Eek!]

--------------------
"If you can't laugh at yourself, then laugh at that guy over there, 'cause he's fucked up and it's funny!"

Posts: 224 | Registered: Jan 2016  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
aka.footjoyboy
The King Of Feet
Member # 32751

Icon 1 posted      Profile for aka.footjoyboy   Email aka.footjoyboy   Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
[Mmm] [Drool]

--------------------
Yes, I'm that footjoyboy

-

Posts: 10498 | Registered: Nov 2008  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
hyperion
The Legend
Member # 39397

Icon 1 posted      Profile for hyperion   Email hyperion   Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
quote:
Originally posted by Moriarty:
Getting college students to show their feet is remarkably easy, they are so open minded!

This does vary depending on location. It's a pretty big continuum.

Students are one thing but a university employee? Shit man, you got some chops!

--------------------
-hyp

Posts: 3723 | Registered: May 2010  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
oneagain
Hall Of Famer
Member # 35859

Icon 1 posted      Profile for oneagain     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
Wow...would be funny if you end up getting thw whole ttack team to show their feet as a group!!!

As Hyp said...amazing you got an employee to present as well;)

Posts: 2341 | Registered: Jul 2009  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
Moriarty
Major Player
Member # 49481

Icon 1 posted      Profile for Moriarty   Author's Homepage   Email Moriarty   Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
quote:
Originally posted by hyperion:
quote:
Originally posted by Moriarty:
Getting college students to show their feet is remarkably easy, they are so open minded!

This does vary depending on location. It's a pretty big continuum.

Students are one thing but a university employee? Shit man, you got some chops!

I've had quite a few employee's pose for me actually. Unfortunately, some of the best ones didn't give me permission to post them [Cry] I can always blur out their faces but I think that takes a bit away from it.

I have a few more I can post though soon.

--------------------
http://clips4sale.com/101913

Posts: 181 | Registered: Feb 2016  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
oneagain
Hall Of Famer
Member # 35859

Icon 1 posted      Profile for oneagain     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
Blurred faces is fine...we all love feet here;)
Posts: 2341 | Registered: Jul 2009  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
Footman44
The Legend
Member # 49159

Icon 1 posted      Profile for Footman44   Email Footman44   Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
[Thud] [Drool] [Drool] [Jerkoff]

--------------------
My Avatar - yep, that's my ladies feet.

Posts: 3082 | Registered: Oct 2015  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
FMUK
Hall Of Famer
Member # 48775

Icon 1 posted      Profile for FMUK   Author's Homepage     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
quote:
Originally posted by oneagain:
Wow...would be funny if you end up getting thw whole ttack team to show their feet as a group!!!

As Hyp said...amazing you got an employee to present as well;)

Truly Amazing!!! [Bow Down] [Bow Down] And yes please get the whole track team if possible!! [Laugh] [Laugh] [Jerkoff]

--------------------
FMUKFootFantasies.com
clips4sale.com/96153
Twitter

Posts: 1490 | Registered: Jun 2015  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
BareSoles84
Hall Of Famer
Member # 45910

Icon 1 posted      Profile for BareSoles84         Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
Great stuff, Moriarty. I actually purchased Karen's clip a couple of weeks ago when you first posted it on your clip site. Nice pair of soles.
Posts: 1326 | Registered: Feb 2013  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator

Quick Reply
HTML is not enabled.
UBB Code™ is enabled.

Instant Graemlins

Post New Topic  Post A Reply Close Topic   Feature Topic   Move Topic   Delete Topic next oldest topic   next newest topic
 - Printer-friendly view of this topic
Hop To:

Wu's Feet Links