Foot Fetish Forum Post New Topic  Post A Reply
my profile | directory login | register | search | faq | forum home

next oldest topic   next newest topic
» Foot Fetish Forum » Foot Fetish Content & Discussion » Foot Pictures » Red head, pink soles

- UBBFriend: Email this page to someone!    
Author Topic: Red head, pink soles
realbaresoles
Hall Of Famer
Member # 44451

Icon 1 posted      Profile for realbaresoles   Author's Homepage     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
Latest clip, my store is:
http://clips4sale.com/40361

This gal was sitting up on the library terrace in a spot where I get most of my footage when the lawn in closed, as I can sort of "recreate" the shooting experience on the lawn -- I sit on this step that is down from the chairs and if a girl has her feet up I can get good sole exposure from her. She was rubbing her feet aggressively together when I walked up the steps and so I went over and looked at my phone and sat down, like I was focusing on a text I'd just received or something. I sat like that for a minute and I could just tell she was looking at me. I could see her feet continuing to wriggle around just out of the corner of my eye and it was killing me, so I opened my bag, put my camera in my lap, and opened the viewfinder.

There she was, centered in the screen without my even having to look for her! So I pressed record and began.

She had her ankles crossed but she was wiggling her feet all around. I could see as soon as the camera came out she looked away immediately, which lots of women do, but her curiosity and amusement at the experience got the better of her, and she seemed to exude a real sense of self-confidence and authority which was very magnetic and attractive. She rubbed the sides of her beautiful pink little feet together, sometimes put them side by side and rubbed her big toes along the flank of the other foot (which I LOVE) and now and then shot a
little peek down at me, never concerned or upset, always just looking. This went on for about twenty minutes, and she was a wee bit backlit. What can you do, the sun was where it was, and her soles were where they were! But after about fifteen minutes I decided it might help the backlighting if I slipped over a bit more to her right, and as soon as I did the light improved a lot.

The whole time she sat there, relaxing, reading, texting (and sometimes laughing -- perhaps texting about my shooting?), and sometimes looking. THEN, well how can I put this? One of her ... co-workers came over. I can't get into more detail but holy shit! What happened was something I never expected to happen in two decades of doing this. I stopped shooting IMMEDIATELY and sat there waiting for the chips to fall, but no chips fell. In fact she and her ... co-worker left, after she put her black dress sneakers on (hint hint)
and as they were walking away, her and her ... co-worker ... she turned her head and looked STRAIGHT at me (I was still sitting there, worried about MOVING!) and she gave me such a wicked smile....

Rest assured when I got home I immediately watched this and had a huge [Jerkoff]

-  -  -
 -  -  -
 -

--------------------
My Loyalfans:

https://www.loyalfans.com/realbaresoles

Posts: 1308 | Registered: Feb 2012  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
Footman44
The Legend
Member # 49159

Icon 1 posted      Profile for Footman44   Email Footman44   Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
[Jerkoff] [Jerkoff] [Jerkoff] [Big Grin]

--------------------
My Avatar - yep, that's my ladies feet.

Posts: 3082 | Registered: Oct 2015  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
Icarus
The King Of Feet
Member # 46711

Icon 1 posted      Profile for Icarus   Author's Homepage   Email Icarus   Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
Nice!!
Posts: 5497 | Registered: Aug 2013  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
aka.footjoyboy
The King Of Feet
Member # 32751

Icon 1 posted      Profile for aka.footjoyboy   Email aka.footjoyboy   Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
[Jerkoff]

--------------------
Yes, I'm that footjoyboy

-

Posts: 10498 | Registered: Nov 2008  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
Peter, Peter
The Legend
Member # 40235

Icon 1 posted      Profile for Peter, Peter   Email Peter, Peter   Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
[Jerkoff] indeed.
Love the fair skin and pinkish soles.

Posts: 3495 | Registered: Aug 2010  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
blkk73
All Pro Poster
Member # 38345

Icon 1 posted      Profile for blkk73   Email blkk73   Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
Beautiful face, hair and perfect unblemished soles!
Posts: 697 | Registered: Feb 2010  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
FMUK
Hall Of Famer
Member # 48775

Icon 1 posted      Profile for FMUK   Author's Homepage     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
Wow!!!! That hair and those soles are a breathtaking combination! Her hair and soles are incredible!! [Jerkoff] [Jerkoff]

--------------------
FMUKFootFantasies.com
clips4sale.com/96153
Twitter

Posts: 1490 | Registered: Jun 2015  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator

Quick Reply
HTML is not enabled.
UBB Code™ is enabled.

Instant Graemlins

Post New Topic  Post A Reply Close Topic   Feature Topic   Move Topic   Delete Topic next oldest topic   next newest topic
 - Printer-friendly view of this topic
Hop To:

Wu's Feet Links