Foot Fetish Forum Post New Topic  Post A Reply
my profile | directory login | register | search | faq | forum home

next oldest topic   next newest topic
» Foot Fetish Forum » Foot Fetish Content & Discussion » Foot Pictures » Amused young businesswoman -- cubicle cuties 3

- UBBFriend: Email this page to someone!    
Author Topic: Amused young businesswoman -- cubicle cuties 3
realbaresoles
Hall Of Famer
Member # 44451

Icon 1 posted      Profile for realbaresoles   Author's Homepage     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
Latest clip -- my store is:
http://clips4sale.com/40361

There's a Broadway singing event in the park every week during the summer and it draws a huge crowd. Usually with the crush of tourists there are not many opportunities to get any decent footage, but after the tourists start to clear out (toward the end of lunchtime) there are usually still some locals to be seen relaxing on the chairs vacated by the tourists, and I can often finagle a spot so I can shoot their bare soles. I have only so much time though, because the park then takes all the chairs off the lawn to prepare for another evening event.

This event cleared out and I circulated around a lot with no luck at all, until I saw her. She was all dressed for work at a very professional office because she was wearing my beloved "cubicle cutie" garb -- the very no-nonsense black skirt and white blouse. I LOVE THIS OUTFIT. The contrast between the very smart and professional appearance and the vulnerability and sensuality of soft naked soles is ambrosia for me. She had glasses on and her hair up -- even better! I walked over at just about the same time as a middle aged Latin
man and his wife, and, as I sat down on the lawn the right distance from her to get her pretty face framed immediately above her cross-ankle soles, they took chairs dangerously close to the space between her and me -- I was really worried they would get in the way, but I'm relieved to report they mostly stayed out of frame altogether. You might see a bit of his chinos on the left side of the screen now and then, but they in no way block the view of her soles.

Which by the way were FANTASTIC! Soft and curvy and in BEAUTIFUL shape, with just a few bits of dirt clinging to her shapely heels, possibly because she put her bare feet down onto the lawn for a moment before her feet got propped up. These girls are very observant, I've noticed, and she was onto me as I was taking the camera out of my bag because she was doing the little "looking without looking" thing as soon as I pressed RECORD. The look on her face suggested to me mild amusement that I held her propped-up bare soles in such high regard (I DID) that I'd do this crazy thing. Yes, she is the VERY EMBODIMENT of why I do this crazy thing!

She seemed very clever yet discreet as she chatted with her friend and occasionally wriggled her beautiful feet around after casting an ironic look down to see if I was still up to my antics.

After about twelve minutes she put her feet down and I left, feeling giddy with happiness that this wonderful opportunity had presented itself. I got up and went to look for more pickups, and later, as I walked by the spot again, she was still there and had put her feet up again, ankles crossed. Only then did I think to look for her shoes and there they were -- black and very high-heeled, smart looking for the office (office pumps I mean), and I suspect that's why it was so nice for her to put her tender little cuties up and relax for a while. But there were people directly in front of her now so I could not go back to shoot more footage, and I had invaded her solitude enough for one day, I thought (trying to be philosophical about it!).

The cubicle cuties are my faves -- they own my heart!

-  -  -  -  -  -  -  -

--------------------
My Loyalfans:

https://www.loyalfans.com/realbaresoles

Posts: 1308 | Registered: Feb 2012  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
Footman44
The Legend
Member # 49159

Icon 1 posted      Profile for Footman44   Email Footman44   Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
Loving the story. She has really nice feet. Soles I want to grab hold of and worship all day!

--------------------
My Avatar - yep, that's my ladies feet.

Posts: 3082 | Registered: Oct 2015  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
hyperion
The Legend
Member # 39397

Icon 1 posted      Profile for hyperion   Email hyperion   Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
She reminds me of the librarian in Adam Ant's "Goodie 2 Shoes" video.

--------------------
-hyp

Posts: 3723 | Registered: May 2010  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
Craigy boy
The King Of Feet
Member # 3340

Icon 1 posted      Profile for Craigy boy   Email Craigy boy   Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
superb!

--------------------
Aussies rule!
 -

Posts: 6114 | Registered: Jan 2005  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
footjoyboy
The King Of Feet
Member # 26478

Icon 1 posted      Profile for footjoyboy   Email footjoyboy   Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
[Drool]

--------------------
https://pixady.com/image/0893/

Posts: 5992 | Registered: Sep 2007  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
footboy1
The Legend
Member # 4549

Icon 1 posted      Profile for footboy1     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
Wow! This is GREAT!!! [Drool] She is PERFECT.... [Bow Down]

Man what I would do to have absolutely BURIED my face inside those high-heeled black PUMPS on that day.... I would have glued them to my face like they were a GAS MASK !!!! [Eek!] [Drool] [Jerkoff]

You can also see a little dirt and funk on her sweaty soles as well!!!! [Drool] [Cheers]

-footboy1

--------------------
Foot fetish is a thirst that can never be quenched.

Posts: 3101 | Registered: Feb 2005  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator

Quick Reply
HTML is not enabled.
UBB Code™ is enabled.

Instant Graemlins

Post New Topic  Post A Reply Close Topic   Feature Topic   Move Topic   Delete Topic next oldest topic   next newest topic
 - Printer-friendly view of this topic
Hop To:

Wu's Feet Links