Foot Fetish Forum Post New Topic  Post A Reply
my profile | directory login | register | search | faq | forum home

next oldest topic   next newest topic
» Foot Fetish Forum » Foot Fetish Content & Discussion » Foot Pictures » ELETTRA: sexy & dirty-soled at BAREFOOT URBAN GIRLS! (Page 1)

- UBBFriend: Email this page to someone!   This topic comprises 2 pages: 1  2   
Author Topic: ELETTRA: sexy & dirty-soled at BAREFOOT URBAN GIRLS!
Feetosopher
Hall Of Famer
Member # 45909

Icon 4 posted      Profile for Feetosopher   Author's Homepage   Email Feetosopher   Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
Dear friends.. this year I am putting maximum effort in developing my BAREFOOT URBAN GIRLS paysite..
with the switch to HD videos and plenty of brand-new barefoot beauties.. that you will not find anywhere else!
This week I am really happy to announce the debut of another gorgeous newcomer.. sexy ELETTRA!
ELETTRA loves teasing people with her superb, high-arched size 37EU/6.5US feet.. and loves getting her soles dirty in the city!
2 photosets & 1 1080x600 HD VIDEO of ELETTRA in this week's update!
ELETTRA will soon show MUCH MORE than her feet on my erotic paysite BAREFOOT NUDITY - Caution! EXPLICIT FEMALE NUDITY!
STAY TUNED! [Cool]

ELETTRA (feet size 37EU/6.5US)
 -

-

-

ELETTRA in VIDEO.. blazing hot footshow & special treatment to a lucky stone!
 -

ELETTRA inside the Roman Arena of Verona (Italy)
 -

ELETTRA's high arches in all their glory!
 -

At BAREFOOT URBAN GIRLS we only want BEAUTIFUL FACES!
 -

--------------------
 -

Posts: 2359 | Registered: Feb 2013  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
aka.footjoyboy
The King Of Feet
Member # 32751

Icon 1 posted      Profile for aka.footjoyboy   Email aka.footjoyboy   Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
[Mmm]

--------------------
Yes, I'm that footjoyboy

-

Posts: 10499 | Registered: Nov 2008  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
Icarus
The King Of Feet
Member # 46711

Icon 1 posted      Profile for Icarus   Author's Homepage   Email Icarus   Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
WOW! She's sweet!! [Drool]
Posts: 5497 | Registered: Aug 2013  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
Feetosopher
Hall Of Famer
Member # 45909

Icon 12 posted      Profile for Feetosopher   Author's Homepage   Email Feetosopher   Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
quote:
Originally posted by aka.footjoyboy:
[Mmm]

[Evil Grin] [Wink]

--------------------
 -

Posts: 2359 | Registered: Feb 2013  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
Feetosopher
Hall Of Famer
Member # 45909

Icon 12 posted      Profile for Feetosopher   Author's Homepage   Email Feetosopher   Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
quote:
Originally posted by Icarus:
WOW! She's sweet!! [Drool]

Absolutely! ELETTRA is also super-friendly! [Hump]

--------------------
 -

Footman44
The Legend
Member # 49159

Icon 1 posted      Profile for Footman44   Email Footman44   Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
Now she it hot. I'd have her feet in my mouth all day [Big Grin]

--------------------
My Avatar - yep, that's my ladies feet.

Posts: 3082 | Registered: Oct 2015  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
NorcalfeetStudios
Wrinkle Pimp
Member # 732

Icon 1 posted      Profile for NorcalfeetStudios   Author's Homepage   Email NorcalfeetStudios   Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
Classy little Italian chic there...nice one!

--------------------
 -

Join thousands of our fans on Twitter @Norcalfeetdotco

Posts: 18306 | Registered: Apr 2003  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
Feetosopher
Hall Of Famer
Member # 45909

Icon 10 posted      Profile for Feetosopher   Author's Homepage   Email Feetosopher   Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
quote:
Originally posted by Footman44:
Now she it hot. I'd have her feet in my mouth all day [Big Grin]

I guess that many dudes around here would be glad to receive the same.. treatment from ELETTRA, sir! [Wink] [Thumbs Up]

--------------------
 -

Feetosopher
Hall Of Famer
Member # 45909

Icon 14 posted      Profile for Feetosopher   Author's Homepage   Email Feetosopher   Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
quote:
Originally posted by NorcalfeetStudios:
Classy little Italian chic there...nice one!

Thank you so much for your appreciation, amico!
This seems the jackpot year for me.. first GOLD CHANEL, and then ELETTRA.. WOW! [Woot]

--------------------
 -

Patrick
Administrator
Member # 1169

Icon 1 posted      Profile for Patrick   Author's Homepage     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
She's super cute! You just keep bringing it!

Patrick

--------------------
 -

Posts: 18260 | Registered: Sep 2003  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
Feetosopher
Hall Of Famer
Member # 45909

Icon 14 posted      Profile for Feetosopher   Author's Homepage   Email Feetosopher   Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
quote:
Originally posted by Patrick:
She's super cute! You just keep bringing it!

Patrick

Great to know that you liked ELETTRA, Patrick! [Thumbs Up]
This seems indeed to be a great year for recruiting new models! [Cool]

--------------------
 -

Feetosopher
Hall Of Famer
Member # 45909

Icon 4 posted      Profile for Feetosopher   Author's Homepage   Email Feetosopher   Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
Hello everybody, I am glad to announce that gorgeous ELETTRA is now on Facebook!
Search for ELETTRA DARC.. she'll be glad to add all her fans! [Wink]
She has the pic below as avatar.. you cannot miss her! [Cool]

ELETTRA DARC.. now also on Facebook!
 -

--------------------
 -

Peter, Peter
The Legend
Member # 40235

Icon 1 posted      Profile for Peter, Peter   Email Peter, Peter   Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
WOW my friend, excellent in many ways.
Posts: 3496 | Registered: Aug 2010  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
Feetosopher
Hall Of Famer
Member # 45909

quote:
Originally posted by Peter, Peter:
WOW my friend, excellent in many ways.

Great to know, many thanks for your appreciation! [Thumbs Up] [Cool]
Did you make friends with ELETTRA on Facebook? She added 50 fans or so in just a couple of hours yesterday.. everybody loves her! [Wink]

--------------------
 -

feetiesandtoes
Hall Of Famer
Member # 32674

Icon 1 posted      Profile for feetiesandtoes     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
[Drool]

--------------------
Always hopeful for a pretty pair of feet in my face

Posts: 1955 | Registered: Oct 2008  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
  This topic comprises 2 pages: 1  2   

Quick Reply
HTML is not enabled.
UBB Code™ is enabled.

Instant Graemlins

Post New Topic  Post A Reply Close Topic   Feature Topic   Move Topic   Delete Topic next oldest topic   next newest topic
 - Printer-friendly view of this topic
Hop To:

Wu's Feet Links