Foot Fetish Forum Post New Topic  Post A Reply
my profile | directory login | register | search | faq | forum home

next oldest topic   next newest topic
» Foot Fetish Forum » Foot Fetish Content & Discussion » Foot Pictures » Next-door type's plush size 10 soles

- UBBFriend: Email this page to someone!    
Author Topic: Next-door type's plush size 10 soles
realbaresoles
Hall Of Famer
Member # 44451

Icon 1 posted      Profile for realbaresoles   Author's Homepage     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
Latest clip, the store is:
http://clips4sale.com/40361

After having shot the soles of a sassy black woman for about 25 minutes -- which as it turns out was all for nothing, and really ran down my battery -- I saw this tall rangy blonde sitting with her feet up and thought, my god this is the perfect day! So I scooted right over there and sat down to shoot. This blonde had a real wholesome, girl-next-door kind of sweetness about her, was about five eight, and her feet were big and plush looking, very tender and pampered, but with a high arch. She had been sitting right where she had a ringside seat as I was shooting the black woman, and when I got up she had her big bare soles really propped up and was watching me intently as I walked over and sat down at her feet, so I couldn't help but wonder if that was just a coincidence, or if she was purposefully exposing her big cushy soles to me right from the start (which some of you may remember, from the old days, has happened a few times before).

So I skipped the amenities and took the camera right out. But nothing is EVER easy!

Before I could even turn my camera on I saw a passing dyke look at me and get a good look at the camera, and stop and look at me suspiciously. I thought to myself, "move along, dyke, don't cause any trouble," but she had other plans. She approached the blonde and engaged her. I thought, "well you know what, fuck you, even if I only shoot those soles for one second, I'll be goddamned if I miss getting them altogether!" She dimed me out to the blonde just as I was putting her soles center in the viewfinder, but to my amazement and relief the blonde just laughed and crinkled her nose and waved as if to say, "it ain't no thing," and I caught the tail end of that on vid as the dyke, foiled, walked away. Good -- go munch a rug, dyke!

And then I settled in for about twenty minutes of great sole exposure, this blonde sweetie's big soft soles pointed at the camera, sometimes rubbing and flexing them as she sat there texting, with a little smirk like the blonde cat that ate the canary. She never seems to have taken my photo with her phone, which is unusual for girls these days who let me shoot out of amusement.

It just went on and on, this wonderful sole exposure, but then I noticed my battery indicator began to alert me that I had five minutes, four, down to zero. And her feet were still up and wriggling! I had used so much juice between the black woman and the blonde that the camera was just about to poop out. When it finally did, I was disappointed, but still happy. After all, I got 25 minutes of the black woman and about 23 minutes of this one, although later it turned out that the black woman's shot was a bust because she had craters on her soles. But this one, it's scrumptious! It's one of those rare times I sat there shooting but also craving her soles. Usually I'm so intent on getting the shot that I don't let me passion get the better of me -- but this time I really, really wanted to just reach over and tickle those big feet.

Anyway, shooting was over whether I liked it or not. So I closed the camera, put it away, and as I was hauling my ass off the lawn I leaned over really close to her. Under her chair were her long black flats, VERY well worn, and inside the soles were labels with the name brand (I forget which brand) running sideways. And there, perpendicular to the name brand, was a very small "10." Thank you, shoes, for the confirmation! You know, even just this one segment meant it was a great, great day....

As you can see in the caps, she usually scrupulously avoided looking into the camera. The only time she really did so was when the dyke came over and pointed my shooting out to her. But as I have said, I really suspect she already knew and was actually offering her big soft soles to me! Look at the last cap which shows her looking at that time....

-  -  -
 -  -  -
 -

[ May 22, 2016, 05:50 PM: Message edited by: realbaresoles ]

--------------------
My Loyalfans:

https://www.loyalfans.com/realbaresoles

Posts: 1320 | Registered: Feb 2012  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
Footman44
The Legend
Member # 49159

Icon 1 posted      Profile for Footman44   Email Footman44   Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
Nice soles. [Big Grin]

--------------------
My Avatar - yep, that's my ladies feet.

Posts: 3082 | Registered: Oct 2015  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
SOLEjerX
Elite Trooper
Member # 48925

Icon 1 posted      Profile for SOLEjerX   Email SOLEjerX   Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
You stood your ground and of course the mission still got accomplished!!! NICE work!!! Keep it up, Bro!!! [Thumbs Up] [Thumbs Up] [Thumbs Up] [Thumbs Up]
Posts: 440 | Registered: Jul 2015  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
realbaresoles
Hall Of Famer
Member # 44451

Icon 1 posted      Profile for realbaresoles   Author's Homepage     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
She did her worst, but when the subject didnt care, her worst wasn't bad enough. [Smile]

--------------------
My Loyalfans:

Posts: 1320 | Registered: Feb 2012  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
luvtheladyfeet
All Pro Poster
Member # 33464

Icon 1 posted      Profile for luvtheladyfeet   Email luvtheladyfeet   Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
I like.
Posts: 525 | Registered: Jan 2009  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
Peter, Peter
The Legend
Member # 40235

Icon 1 posted      Profile for Peter, Peter   Email Peter, Peter   Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
Damn I am in love, great find indeed. Hope she comes back again
Posts: 3503 | Registered: Aug 2010  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
realbaresoles
Hall Of Famer
Member # 44451

The summer is young! I'll keep my eyes peeled.

--------------------
My Loyalfans:

Quick Reply
HTML is not enabled.
UBB Code™ is enabled.

Instant Graemlins

Post New Topic  Post A Reply Close Topic   Feature Topic   Move Topic   Delete Topic next oldest topic   next newest topic
 - Printer-friendly view of this topic
Hop To:

Wu's Feet Links