Foot Fetish Forum Post New Topic  Post A Reply
my profile | directory login | register | search | faq | forum home

next oldest topic   next newest topic
» Foot Fetish Forum » Foot Fetish Content & Discussion » Foot Pictures » Sexy Tattooed Secretary Leanne and her size 6 feet (Page 1)

- UBBFriend: Email this page to someone!   This topic comprises 2 pages: 1  2   
Author Topic: Sexy Tattooed Secretary Leanne and her size 6 feet
FMUK
Hall Of Famer
Member # 48775

Icon 1 posted      Profile for FMUK   Author's Homepage     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
One of my favorite tattooed models Leanne returns as a saucy secretary with super hot pink toes!!! I love this girl, she is so down to earth with such ticklish soles [Mmm]

-  -  -

--------------------
FMUKFootFantasies.com
clips4sale.com/96153
Twitter

Posts: 1490 | Registered: Jun 2015  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
Peter, Peter
The Legend
Member # 40235

Icon 1 posted      Profile for Peter, Peter   Email Peter, Peter   Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
If she were my secretary I would not be able to do any work. Just pay her to have her feet up on the desk.
Posts: 3496 | Registered: Aug 2010  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
Footman44
The Legend
Member # 49159

Icon 1 posted      Profile for Footman44   Email Footman44   Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
Yep. I'd be out of business in a week! Loving her feet. [Drool]

--------------------
My Avatar - yep, that's my ladies feet.

Posts: 3082 | Registered: Oct 2015  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
NorcalfeetStudios
Wrinkle Pimp
Member # 732

Icon 1 posted      Profile for NorcalfeetStudios   Author's Homepage   Email NorcalfeetStudios   Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
Welp, that third pic is going to be the reason for poor production the rest of the day. Thanks a lot pal! Haha.

--------------------
 -

Join thousands of our fans on Twitter @Norcalfeetdotco

Posts: 18303 | Registered: Apr 2003  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
FMUK
Hall Of Famer
Member # 48775

Icon 1 posted      Profile for FMUK   Author's Homepage     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
quote:
Originally posted by NorcalfeetStudios:
Welp, that third pic is going to be the reason for poor production the rest of the day. Thanks a lot pal! Haha.

[Laugh] My pleasure [Cheers]

--------------------
FMUKFootFantasies.com
clips4sale.com/96153
Twitter

Posts: 1490 | Registered: Jun 2015  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
FMUK
Hall Of Famer
Member # 48775

quote:
Originally posted by Peter, Peter:
If she were my secretary I would not be able to do any work. Just pay her to have her feet up on the desk.

In reality i'm sure she would do that too! Can't see this girl being anyone secretary [Laugh]

--------------------
FMUKFootFantasies.com
clips4sale.com/96153
Twitter

FMUK
Hall Of Famer
Member # 48775

quote:
Originally posted by Footman44:
Yep. I'd be out of business in a week! Loving her feet. [Drool]

[Cheers]

--------------------
FMUKFootFantasies.com
clips4sale.com/96153
Twitter

Moriarty
Major Player
Member # 49481

Icon 1 posted      Profile for Moriarty   Author's Homepage   Email Moriarty   Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
She's great! Beautiful, nice tats... I'd have a no shoes allowed policy at the office!

--------------------
http://clips4sale.com/101913

Posts: 181 | Registered: Feb 2016  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
feetiesandtoes
Hall Of Famer
Member # 32674

Icon 1 posted      Profile for feetiesandtoes     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
[Drool]

--------------------
Always hopeful for a pretty pair of feet in my face

Posts: 1955 | Registered: Oct 2008  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
jpfeet
Major Player
Member # 49072

Icon 1 posted      Profile for jpfeet     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
Fantastic as always, soles look lovely wrinkled up.

Can I request more yoga mat shoots? Iv loved the last few you have done [Smile] thanks for keeping up the hardwork and finding these girls. Cant wait to see your next new model

Posts: 128 | Registered: Sep 2015  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
JRB
Major Player
Member # 49438

Icon 1 posted      Profile for JRB   Author's Homepage     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
I *LOVE* Leanne and her sexy soles. [Bow Down]

Her tickling video knocked me on my fuckin' ass!

Thank You for putting out one of the best sites on the net. I actually had day-dreams about Emily giving me a foot-job with those immaculate soles and toes.
[Jerkoff] [Jerkoff] [Jerkoff] [Jerkoff]

--------------------
"If you can't laugh at yourself, then laugh at that guy over there, 'cause he's fucked up and it's funny!"

Posts: 224 | Registered: Jan 2016  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
footboy1
The Legend
Member # 4549

Icon 1 posted      Profile for footboy1     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
Holy SHIT. Do those soles look sweaty and smelly in the third pic. [Drool] [Mmm] [Bow Down] [Jerkoff]

-footboy1

--------------------
Foot fetish is a thirst that can never be quenched.

Posts: 3101 | Registered: Feb 2005  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
FMUK
Hall Of Famer
Member # 48775

quote:
Originally posted by Moriarty:
She's great! Beautiful, nice tats... I'd have a no shoes allowed policy at the office!

[Laugh] Absolutely, that policy is on it's way in!!!

--------------------
FMUKFootFantasies.com
clips4sale.com/96153
Twitter

FMUK
Hall Of Famer
Member # 48775

quote:
Originally posted by footboy1:
Holy SHIT. Do those soles look sweaty and smelly in the third pic. [Drool] [Mmm] [Bow Down] [Jerkoff]

-footboy1

They are indeed!! Leanne's feet are always a bit sweaty in any shoes or socks, and they smell great!

--------------------
FMUKFootFantasies.com
clips4sale.com/96153
Twitter

FMUK
Hall Of Famer
Member # 48775

quote:
Originally posted by jpfeet:
Fantastic as always, soles look lovely wrinkled up.

Can I request more yoga mat shoots? Iv loved the last few you have done [Smile] thanks for keeping up the hardwork and finding these girls. Cant wait to see your next new model

Thanks JPFeet!! [Cheers] And yes you may indeed request more yoga mat shoots because I really love doing those! I want to find an actual full time yoga instructor to participate soon [Evil Grin]

--------------------
FMUKFootFantasies.com
clips4sale.com/96153
Twitter

This topic comprises 2 pages: 1  2   

Quick Reply
HTML is not enabled.
UBB Code™ is enabled.

Instant Graemlins

Post New Topic  Post A Reply Close Topic   Feature Topic   Move Topic   Delete Topic next oldest topic   next newest topic
 - Printer-friendly view of this topic
Hop To:

Wu's Feet Links