Foot Fetish Forum Post New Topic  Post A Reply
my profile | directory login | register | search | faq | forum home

next oldest topic   next newest topic
» Foot Fetish Forum » Foot Fetish Content & Discussion » Foot Pictures » Plain and tall size 11 Asian girl

- UBBFriend: Email this page to someone!    
Author Topic: Plain and tall size 11 Asian girl
realbaresoles
Hall Of Famer
Member # 44451

Icon 1 posted      Profile for realbaresoles   Author's Homepage     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
Latest clip, my store is:
http://clips4sale.com/40361

Really NOTHING doing past week or so on the lawn. It's closed so often there's really no opportunity to shoot! But this evening the lawn (finally) opened, so I was there. Still, no shooting opportunities ... except, eventually, ONE. On the southern edge of the lawn was the ONLY woman in the entire park with her shoes off and feet up. IO had been sitting in a chair about 100 feet away and got bored and so stood up and saw the soles and was like WHOAH and walked right over there. This gal was very tall, slender, with long legs, and big long feet, which were sort of awkwardly flexing and wriggling around, like Olive Oyl might do! She was sort of plain but when I see BIG bare soles like that I have to capture them, and capture them I did. And soft, tender, pampered soles they are too -- they must be SO sensitive.

I began shooting and like I said she was wriggling and flexing those big feet around. Big frisky soles! She was watching something on her iPad I think. Eventually she noticed the camera and you can see her look at it and then sort of look around with a little smirk on her face and then look back at the camera, but then she looked away and back at her iPad. Every once in a while she would cast a quick look at the camcorder lens but that's about it. After about nine minutes or so she smirked and slid her feet back into her big flops, and I knew it was time to go, but I left with a smile on my face -- almost ten minutes of super-big Asian soles! So rare. I imagined her Chinese grandmother and the field day she must have had teasing this lanky gal about those "banana boats!"

-  -  -

--------------------
My Loyalfans:

https://www.loyalfans.com/realbaresoles

Posts: 1308 | Registered: Feb 2012  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
Moriarty
Major Player
Member # 49481

Icon 1 posted      Profile for Moriarty   Author's Homepage   Email Moriarty   Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
Beautiful, big Asian soles! Nice work.

--------------------
http://clips4sale.com/101913

Posts: 181 | Registered: Feb 2016  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
aka.footjoyboy
The King Of Feet
Member # 32751

Icon 1 posted      Profile for aka.footjoyboy   Email aka.footjoyboy   Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
[Mmm]

--------------------
Yes, I'm that footjoyboy

-

Posts: 10498 | Registered: Nov 2008  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
Patrick
Administrator
Member # 1169

Icon 1 posted      Profile for Patrick   Author's Homepage     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
Oh how I love thee!

Patrick

--------------------
 -

Posts: 18260 | Registered: Sep 2003  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator

Quick Reply
HTML is not enabled.
UBB Code™ is enabled.

Instant Graemlins

Post New Topic  Post A Reply Close Topic   Feature Topic   Move Topic   Delete Topic next oldest topic   next newest topic
 - Printer-friendly view of this topic
Hop To:

Wu's Feet Links