Foot Fetish Forum Post New Topic  Post A Reply
my profile | directory login | register | search | faq | forum home

next oldest topic   next newest topic
» Foot Fetish Forum » Foot Fetish Content & Discussion » Foot Pictures » Dutch DOMINANT Soles

- UBBFriend: Email this page to someone!    
Author Topic: Dutch DOMINANT Soles
realbaresoles
Hall Of Famer
Member # 44451

Icon 1 posted      Profile for realbaresoles   Author's Homepage     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
Latest clip, my store is:
http://clips4sale.com/40361

This was a nice pleasant day and I arrived with high expectations but little developed for a while. I was strolling along one of the alleys (which I do when nothing is happening on the lawn) when I glanced over to the southern edge of the lawn, and sitting in two chairs with feet up and soles pointed toward the lawn was a very tall, very skinny blonde. I walked right over but unfortunately an man and a little girl were sitting right where I needed to be. I went over anyway and stood behind the tall blonde (who I could now see was a bleach blonde, with a layer of natural dark hair at the root line) and noticed she was reading some comb-bound document which, as I looked at it, was clearly in Dutch. So I assumed, and still do, that she's Dutch too.

The little girl got up and began running around the lawn and the man got up too and walked slowly toward her, keeping an eye on her, and I grabbed my opportunity, scooting over and sitting where they had been. I put my camera in my lap and opened the viewfinder. I saw her look up and when she was in my viewfinder I saw her give the camera a long, cold stare, then go back to her document. She had a sharp, handsome face rather than a pretty one, and while of course I don't know her, and this could be totally wrong, but she seemed like the cold dominant type, like someone who is accustomed to having men groveling at her feet as she coldly assesses them. She had a pair of those short booties on the grass below her, witchie-poo types, and I could see her strutting around in tall boots with a whip, sneering at a kneeling man! That is not my thing at ALL, but actually seeing the soles of a tough woman like that is a big turn-on to me, as I imagine turning things around on her as her sensitive soles are stroked and tickled. After initially checking out what I was doing, she hardly paid me any mind.

At first, for about six minutes, she had her feet at an angle I don't really like, the soles pointed halfway toward the seat bottom, but I kept shooting anyway, hoping she would change position, and then the payoff -- BAM -- she recrossed her ankles and her big soles, size 10 or 11, were looming huge and perfectly captured in my lens. I thought, thank GOD, I hope she stays that way ... and she did! Her big soft soles were really OUT THERE. Every once in a while she would get a text and read it and smirk, but she mostly read her document. Toward the end of the clips she began to curl and scrunch her feet around a bit. Then she crossed her ankles again back to the position I don't like as much, and since my legs were positively killing me by now, I got up and left. Very exciting to have the vulnerable bare soles of a cold arrogant dominant woman!

-  -  -

--------------------
My Loyalfans:

https://www.loyalfans.com/realbaresoles

Posts: 1314 | Registered: Feb 2012  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
Footman44
The Legend
Member # 49159

Icon 1 posted      Profile for Footman44   Email Footman44   Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
Holy fuck. I would quite honestly do anything to get close to those soles. Simply stunning. [Drool]

--------------------
My Avatar - yep, that's my ladies feet.

Posts: 3082 | Registered: Oct 2015  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
Icarus
The King Of Feet
Member # 46711

Icon 1 posted      Profile for Icarus   Author's Homepage   Email Icarus   Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
Honestly, your breaking down my predilection for small feet! I could lick and nuzzle those soles, all day! Well done!
Posts: 5497 | Registered: Aug 2013  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator

Quick Reply
HTML is not enabled.
UBB Code™ is enabled.

Instant Graemlins

Post New Topic  Post A Reply Close Topic   Feature Topic   Move Topic   Delete Topic next oldest topic   next newest topic
 - Printer-friendly view of this topic
Hop To:

Wu's Feet Links