Foot Fetish Forum Post New Topic  Post A Reply
my profile | directory login | register | search | faq | forum home

next oldest topic   next newest topic
» Foot Fetish Forum » Foot Fetish Content & Discussion » Foot Pictures » In The Park With Milly

- UBBFriend: Email this page to someone!    
Author Topic: In The Park With Milly
Fair Adam
Member # 13350

Icon 1 posted      Profile for Fair Adam   Author's Homepage   Email Fair Adam   Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
Sweet Milly was in my area early this morning, and she texted me to see if we could chat for a bit. It's setting up to be a steamy summer day, so she wore a flowing dress and colorful hot pink flip flops. I bought us a couple of iced lattes at Starbucks, and then walked to my local park, which is only a block away. While we chatted, as asked if she could give me a peek of her sweet arches, and she readily obliged. We were essentially planning our next shoot, which should be soon, and maybe it's going to be outdoors. What do YOU think?

-

--------------------
I have spoken.

Fair Adam
 -

----------------------------

Instagram: @archyfair

Posts: 4873 | Registered: Mar 2006  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
ARCHMASTERS
Major Player
Member # 49698

Icon 1 posted      Profile for ARCHMASTERS   Email ARCHMASTERS   Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
nice arches

--------------------
i`m ARCHMASTER from here
and PRACTIC from higharched
#archfetish

Posts: 190 | Registered: Apr 2016  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
loveslongtoenails
Elite Trooper
Member # 37076

Icon 1 posted      Profile for loveslongtoenails     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
She has nice thick toenails....
Posts: 383 | Registered: Nov 2009  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
FMUK
Hall Of Famer
Member # 48775

Icon 1 posted      Profile for FMUK   Author's Homepage     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
[Mmm]

--------------------
FMUKFootFantasies.com
clips4sale.com/96153
Twitter

Posts: 1490 | Registered: Jun 2015  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator

Quick Reply
HTML is not enabled.
UBB Code™ is enabled.

Instant Graemlins

Post New Topic  Post A Reply Close Topic   Feature Topic   Move Topic   Delete Topic next oldest topic   next newest topic
 - Printer-friendly view of this topic
Hop To:

Wu's Feet Links