Foot Fetish Forum Post New Topic  Post A Reply
my profile | directory login | register | search | faq | forum home

next oldest topic   next newest topic
» Foot Fetish Forum » Foot Fetish Content & Discussion » Foot Pictures » Gorgeous Chelsea's Luscious Lips And Soles (UK size 6)

- UBBFriend: Email this page to someone!    
Author Topic: Gorgeous Chelsea's Luscious Lips And Soles (UK size 6)
FMUK
Hall Of Famer
Member # 48775

Icon 1 posted      Profile for FMUK   Author's Homepage     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
Chelsea is a pro model in her 20's, I did not expect her to take this assignment but to to my surprise she did!! [Big Grin] I knew that with her luscious full lips and dark features she would have amazing feet, and she did not disappoint!! Beautiful olive skin, juicy toes, and really thick soft soles that your face would just sink into!! [Evil Grin]

-  -  -

--------------------
FMUKFootFantasies.com
clips4sale.com/96153
Twitter

Posts: 1490 | Registered: Jun 2015  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
NorcalfeetStudios
Wrinkle Pimp
Member # 732

Icon 1 posted      Profile for NorcalfeetStudios   Author's Homepage   Email NorcalfeetStudios   Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
Nice, she is stunning. Cheers.

--------------------
 -

Join thousands of our fans on Twitter @Norcalfeetdotco

Posts: 18302 | Registered: Apr 2003  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
Footman44
The Legend
Member # 49159

Icon 1 posted      Profile for Footman44   Email Footman44   Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
Absolutely perfect. [Jerkoff]

--------------------
My Avatar - yep, that's my ladies feet.

Posts: 3082 | Registered: Oct 2015  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
National
The Legend
Member # 8568

Icon 1 posted      Profile for National     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
What's a nice girl like her doing in a dirty mind like mine?

--------------------
 -

Posts: 2501 | Registered: Jul 2005  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
Moriarty
Major Player
Member # 49481

Icon 1 posted      Profile for Moriarty   Author's Homepage   Email Moriarty   Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
Wow! Gorgeous girl. You definitely know how to find them!

--------------------
http://clips4sale.com/101913

Posts: 181 | Registered: Feb 2016  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
jpfeet
Major Player
Member # 49072

Icon 1 posted      Profile for jpfeet     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
Fantastic, her soles are also lovely and wrinkly like most of your models. 10/10
Posts: 128 | Registered: Sep 2015  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
FMUK
Hall Of Famer
Member # 48775

Icon 1 posted      Profile for FMUK   Author's Homepage     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
quote:
Originally posted by National:

[Laugh] [Laugh] [Laugh] Love it! I might have to steal that line National!! [Cheers]

--------------------
FMUKFootFantasies.com
clips4sale.com/96153
Twitter

Posts: 1490 | Registered: Jun 2015  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
FMUK
Hall Of Famer
Member # 48775

quote:
Originally posted by Moriarty:
Wow! Gorgeous girl. You definitely know how to find them!

Cheers Bro!! [Cheers]

--------------------
FMUKFootFantasies.com
clips4sale.com/96153
Twitter

FMUK
Hall Of Famer
Member # 48775

quote:
Originally posted by jpfeet:
Fantastic, her soles are also lovely and wrinkly like most of your models. 10/10

They did feel lovely and thick!! [Evil Grin]

-

--------------------
FMUKFootFantasies.com
clips4sale.com/96153
Twitter

JRB
Major Player
Member # 49438

Icon 1 posted      Profile for JRB   Author's Homepage     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
[Thud] [Thud]

--------------------
"If you can't laugh at yourself, then laugh at that guy over there, 'cause he's fucked up and it's funny!"

Posts: 224 | Registered: Jan 2016  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
Icarus
The King Of Feet
Member # 46711

Icon 1 posted      Profile for Icarus   Author's Homepage   Email Icarus   Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
quote:
Originally posted by National:

Ha! What a great line! [Laugh]
Posts: 5497 | Registered: Aug 2013  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
FMUK
Hall Of Famer
Member # 48775

quote:
Originally posted by JRB:
[Thud] [Thud]

[Cheers]

-

--------------------
FMUKFootFantasies.com
clips4sale.com/96153
Twitter

NorcalfeetStudios
Wrinkle Pimp
Member # 732

Icon 1 posted      Profile for NorcalfeetStudios   Author's Homepage   Email NorcalfeetStudios   Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
quote:
Originally posted by FMUK:
quote:
Originally posted by JRB:
[Thud] [Thud]

[Cheers]

-

Yep! [Jerkoff]

--------------------
 -

Join thousands of our fans on Twitter @Norcalfeetdotco

Posts: 18302 | Registered: Apr 2003  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator

Quick Reply
HTML is not enabled.
UBB Code™ is enabled.

Instant Graemlins

Post New Topic  Post A Reply Close Topic   Feature Topic   Move Topic   Delete Topic next oldest topic   next newest topic
 - Printer-friendly view of this topic
Hop To:

Wu's Feet Links