Foot Fetish Forum Post New Topic  Post A Reply
my profile | directory login | register | search | faq | forum home

next oldest topic   next newest topic
» Foot Fetish Forum » Foot Fetish Content & Discussion » Foot Pictures » Soles of Silk - Mindee Pours Funnel Cake Mix Into Her Shoes

- UBBFriend: Email this page to someone!    
Author Topic: Soles of Silk - Mindee Pours Funnel Cake Mix Into Her Shoes
Patrick
Administrator
Member # 1169

Icon 1 posted      Profile for Patrick   Author's Homepage     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
Oh you messy feet lovers are going to love this one. The rest of you, probably not! LOL... This week's set feature Mindee, who has done all kinds of different sets for the site at this point. When I was tried to think up some ideas for her, I thought it might be neat to combine some stuff together and see what happens.

This set has Mindee pulling off her sweaty shoes and showing off her bare size 8's. Where this gets strange is when she pours funnel cake mix into those shoes. Of course she sticks her feet right back into those shoes and it is oh so gooey! Since you all would have been mad at me not to see her feet covered in the mix, I had her pull them back out for a second time. Talk about a mess!

Patrick

-

-

--------------------
 -

Posts: 18258 | Registered: Sep 2003  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
Adam X
The Legend
Member # 2872

Icon 1 posted      Profile for Adam X   Email Adam X   Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
A total cutie!

Though her shoes might need to dry out after this I'd venture to say but worth it.

--------------------
I don't need no instructions to know how to rock!

Posts: 2809 | Registered: Nov 2004  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
sftfan
All Pro Poster
Member # 1959

Icon 1 posted      Profile for sftfan     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
Oh yes. Mindee's feet would look pretty similar after I finish having sex with them [Jerkoff]

--------------------
Whew. You really like feet, don't you.

Posts: 739 | Registered: May 2004  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
FMUK
Hall Of Famer
Member # 48775

Icon 1 posted      Profile for FMUK   Author's Homepage     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
Never really been a fan of messy feet, but I love this!! The way the cake mix runs over those wrinkles!! [Jerkoff] [Jerkoff]

--------------------
FMUKFootFantasies.com
clips4sale.com/96153
Twitter

Posts: 1490 | Registered: Jun 2015  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
Icarus
The King Of Feet
Member # 46711

Icon 1 posted      Profile for Icarus   Author's Homepage   Email Icarus   Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
OH MY!! I would definitely lick ever drop of those beautiful feet!
Posts: 5497 | Registered: Aug 2013  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
Surmene
Major Player
Member # 43593

Icon 1 posted      Profile for Surmene     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
Wow that is hot.
Posts: 167 | Registered: Aug 2011  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
Patrick
Administrator
Member # 1169

Icon 1 posted      Profile for Patrick   Author's Homepage     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
Glad you all liked these. If you're a fan of Mindee, or prefer to see her feet not so messy instead, check her out in her July 2016 Wu's Feet Links feature set - Ferris-t of Them All.

http://www.wusfeetlinks.com/feat201607.html

Patrick

--------------------
 -

Posts: 18258 | Registered: Sep 2003  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator

Quick Reply
HTML is not enabled.
UBB Code™ is enabled.

Instant Graemlins

Post New Topic  Post A Reply Close Topic   Feature Topic   Move Topic   Delete Topic next oldest topic   next newest topic
 - Printer-friendly view of this topic
Hop To:

Wu's Feet Links