Foot Fetish Forum Post New Topic  Post A Reply
my profile | directory login | register | search | faq | forum home

next oldest topic   next newest topic
» Foot Fetish Forum » Foot Fetish Content & Discussion » Foot Pictures » 18-year-old Dakota's Soles Show - Size 9.5's

- UBBFriend: Email this page to someone!    
Author Topic: 18-year-old Dakota's Soles Show - Size 9.5's
Moriarty
Major Player
Member # 49481

Icon 1 posted      Profile for Moriarty   Author's Homepage   Email Moriarty   Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
Recent high school grad Dakota was on campus registering for classes when I noticed her long silver painted toes in black flip flops. I approached her and asked if she would model her feet for me and she was more then happy to! 18 year-old Dakota is a very artistic and open minded and thought the entire idea of showing her feet was cool. The shoot almost came to an immediate halt because she was wearing a short dress and I couldn't film her feet without shooting up her skirt. Luckily, I had a green screen muslin in my car so we were able to use that to cover up.

Dakota has beautiful slender size 9.5 feet with long toes. She thinks her feet are too big, she is only 5'5". Dakota puts on a great show, amazing looking soles with

non-stop foot movement, toe wiggling, toe scrunching and an amazing toe spread show!

Clips available in my store - clips4sale.com/101913

-  -  -  -  -  -

--------------------
http://clips4sale.com/101913

Posts: 181 | Registered: Feb 2016  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
aka.footjoyboy
The King Of Feet
Member # 32751

Icon 1 posted      Profile for aka.footjoyboy   Email aka.footjoyboy   Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
[Mmm]

--------------------
Yes, I'm that footjoyboy

-

Posts: 10498 | Registered: Nov 2008  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
blkk73
All Pro Poster
Member # 38345

Icon 1 posted      Profile for blkk73   Email blkk73   Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
Nice. I love the amateur hot girls who just randomly pose in public. I find it to be very kinky.
Posts: 697 | Registered: Feb 2010  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
footboy1
The Legend
Member # 4549

Icon 1 posted      Profile for footboy1     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
OMFG. [Jerkoff] [Jerkoff] [Jerkoff] [Jerkoff]

What'd they smell like ???

-footboy1

--------------------
Foot fetish is a thirst that can never be quenched.

Posts: 3101 | Registered: Feb 2005  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
Footman44
The Legend
Member # 49159

Icon 1 posted      Profile for Footman44   Email Footman44   Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
Absolutely perfect. [Thud]

--------------------
My Avatar - yep, that's my ladies feet.

Posts: 3082 | Registered: Oct 2015  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
hyperion
The Legend
Member # 39397

Icon 1 posted      Profile for hyperion   Email hyperion   Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
Jesus Rollerblading Christ.

PS Thanks for the top shot.

--------------------
-hyp

Posts: 3723 | Registered: May 2010  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
feetiesandtoes
Hall Of Famer
Member # 32674

Icon 1 posted      Profile for feetiesandtoes     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
[Drool]

--------------------
Always hopeful for a pretty pair of feet in my face

Posts: 1955 | Registered: Oct 2008  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
Peter, Peter
The Legend
Member # 40235

Icon 1 posted      Profile for Peter, Peter   Email Peter, Peter   Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
[Thumbs Up] [Drool] [Jerkoff]
Posts: 3495 | Registered: Aug 2010  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
Moriarty
Major Player
Member # 49481

Icon 1 posted      Profile for Moriarty   Author's Homepage   Email Moriarty   Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
quote:
Originally posted by hyperion:
Jesus Rollerblading Christ.

PS Thanks for the top shot.

I'll be getting more tops from now on!

--------------------

Posts: 181 | Registered: Feb 2016  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
Robotron2084
The Legend
Member # 33263

Icon 1 posted      Profile for Robotron2084   Email Robotron2084   Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
She has a relatively large shoe size for her height, but it looks good on her. In my opinion that's what counts. Thanks for what you do.

--------------------
Starkey
F.N.F.G.

https://www.flickr.com/photos/fby1k

Posts: 2788 | Registered: Dec 2008  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
FMUK
Hall Of Famer
Member # 48775

Icon 1 posted      Profile for FMUK   Author's Homepage     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
Love that silver nail polish!!! This chick has an awesome toe scrunch too, great find Moriarty!! [Thumbs Up]

--------------------
FMUKFootFantasies.com
clips4sale.com/96153
Twitter

Posts: 1490 | Registered: Jun 2015  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
Moriarty
Major Player
Member # 49481

quote:
Originally posted by Robotron2084:
She has a relatively large shoe size for her height, but it looks good on her. In my opinion that's what counts. Thanks for what you do.

Thanks.

Yeah, she talks about how she thinks her feet are too big but when they are nice like hers it doesn't matter!

--------------------

NorcalfeetStudios
Wrinkle Pimp
Member # 732

Icon 1 posted      Profile for NorcalfeetStudios   Author's Homepage   Email NorcalfeetStudios   Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
Excellent post on so many levels. These poses will never go out of style for foot fetishists. They were around long before I started my site and hopefully will be around long after we're all dead and gone too. Thanks for posting and keep up the good work Moriarty!

--------------------
 -

Join thousands of our fans on Twitter @Norcalfeetdotco

Posts: 18302 | Registered: Apr 2003  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
Moriarty
Major Player
Member # 49481

quote:
Originally posted by footboy1:
OMFG. [Jerkoff] [Jerkoff] [Jerkoff] [Jerkoff]

What'd they smell like ???

-footboy1

Didn't notice any smell from her. But stay tuned I have some models coming up that you'll LOVE!

--------------------

Quick Reply
HTML is not enabled.
UBB Code™ is enabled.

Instant Graemlins

Post New Topic  Post A Reply Close Topic   Feature Topic   Move Topic   Delete Topic next oldest topic   next newest topic
 - Printer-friendly view of this topic
Hop To:

Wu's Feet Links