Foot Fetish Forum Post New Topic  Post A Reply
my profile | directory login | register | search | faq | forum home

next oldest topic   next newest topic
» Foot Fetish Forum » Foot Fetish Content & Discussion » Foot Pictures » Diana’s Sexy Soles in the Couch - Full HD - New

- UBBFriend: Email this page to someone!    
Author Topic: Diana’s Sexy Soles in the Couch - Full HD - New
Want Feet
All Pro Poster
Member # 49792

Icon 1 posted      Profile for Want Feet   Author's Homepage   Email Want Feet   Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
Diana’s Sexy Soles in the Couch (Full HD)

I had shared her feet photos and you liked them. Here you go the new video from Diana, Hope you like it [Cheers]

Diana is a sexy, tall super model with french pedicured size 9 feet. She is 5 feet 10 inches (177cm) tall. She shows off her long and slender feet when she stands on her knees in the couch. She wears a white short and sexy skirt.
This great foot fetish – soles show clip is MP4 (H.264) encoded at 1920×1080 for high quality and running time is 4:07 minutes. All videos on this store are Full HD and recorded with a professional camera.

Diana's Sexy Soles
 -

-

Diana's Sexy Soles

--------------------
 -

Posts: 646 | Registered: Jun 2016  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
Footman44
The Legend
Member # 49159

Icon 1 posted      Profile for Footman44   Email Footman44   Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
[Drool]

--------------------
My Avatar - yep, that's my ladies feet.

Posts: 3082 | Registered: Oct 2015  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
feetiesandtoes
Hall Of Famer
Member # 32674

Icon 1 posted      Profile for feetiesandtoes     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
[Jerkoff]

--------------------
Always hopeful for a pretty pair of feet in my face

Posts: 1955 | Registered: Oct 2008  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator

Quick Reply
HTML is not enabled.
UBB Code™ is enabled.

Instant Graemlins

Post New Topic  Post A Reply Close Topic   Feature Topic   Move Topic   Delete Topic next oldest topic   next newest topic
 - Printer-friendly view of this topic
Hop To:

Wu's Feet Links