Foot Fetish Forum Post New Topic  Post A Reply
my profile | directory login | register | search | faq | forum home

next oldest topic   next newest topic
» Foot Fetish Forum » Foot Fetish Content & Discussion » Foot Pictures » gf soles... hope you like them... please comment!

- UBBFriend: Email this page to someone!    
Author Topic: gf soles... hope you like them... please comment!
KC
Loyal Member
Member # 8404

Icon 1 posted      Profile for KC   Email KC   Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
hi everyone...going to try to be more active. love this site... i come here daily.

anyways, these are pics of my gf... she would kill me if she knew i was doing this. my apologizes on the poor cover-up... she has tats so i wanted to attempt to hide them just in case.

please let me know what you think. i love her feet to death.

http://img142.imagevenue.com/img.php?image=410792285_IMG_6524cc_122_403lo.jpg
http://img288.imagevenue.com/img.php?image=410796865_IMG_6517cc_122_113lo.jpg
http://img101.imagevenue.com/img.php?image=410799682_IMG_6564bb_122_432lo.jpg

Posts: 65 | Registered: Jul 2005  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
Footman44
The Legend
Member # 49159

Icon 1 posted      Profile for Footman44   Email Footman44   Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
Nice soles. What size is she?

--------------------
My Avatar - yep, that's my ladies feet.

Posts: 3082 | Registered: Oct 2015  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
luvtheladyfeet
All Pro Poster
Member # 33464

Icon 1 posted      Profile for luvtheladyfeet   Email luvtheladyfeet   Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
Looks good.
Posts: 525 | Registered: Jan 2009  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
Mtndukid
All Pro Poster
Member # 1030

Icon 1 posted      Profile for Mtndukid   Email Mtndukid   Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
Very nice wrinkly soles! I like your taste in feet!
Posts: 607 | Registered: Aug 2003  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
feeticus
Board Regular
Member # 13553

Icon 1 posted      Profile for feeticus   Email feeticus   Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
i would blow a load on em
Posts: 26 | Registered: Mar 2006  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
KC
Loyal Member
Member # 8404

Icon 1 posted      Profile for KC   Email KC   Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
thanks for the comments. she's a size 7.5.
Posts: 65 | Registered: Jul 2005  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
footvac
Board Regular
Member # 49811

Icon 1 posted      Profile for footvac     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
beautiful intense wrinkles. I'd love to see her clean the house barefoot and then see her dirty soles.
Posts: 6 | Registered: Jun 2016  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator

Quick Reply
HTML is not enabled.
UBB Code™ is enabled.

Instant Graemlins

Post New Topic  Post A Reply Close Topic   Feature Topic   Move Topic   Delete Topic next oldest topic   next newest topic
 - Printer-friendly view of this topic
Hop To:

Wu's Feet Links