Foot Fetish Forum Post New Topic  Post A Reply
my profile | directory login | register | search | faq | forum home

next oldest topic   next newest topic
» Foot Fetish Forum » Foot Fetish Content & Discussion » Foot Pictures » Biker Chick Emma's Size 6 feet (Page 1)

- UBBFriend: Email this page to someone!   This topic comprises 2 pages: 1  2   
Author Topic: Biker Chick Emma's Size 6 feet
FMUK
Hall Of Famer
Member # 48775

Icon 1 posted      Profile for FMUK   Author's Homepage     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
Emma is a real life biker chick, she is not a Harley rider but she has her own superbike. Unfortunately it was not at her house this time but she promised I can photograph her feet with her bike next time, until then enjoy 24 year old Emma posing in her leather gear.

She was no stranger to foot fetish as she told me a past boyfriend she had at age 16 was obsessed with her feet, and she had recently been attending foot party's, needless to say she had no problem with me getting antiquated with her lovely soles [Evil Grin]

-  -  -  -

--------------------
FMUKFootFantasies.com
clips4sale.com/96153
Twitter

Posts: 1490 | Registered: Jun 2015  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
JRB
Major Player
Member # 49438

Icon 1 posted      Profile for JRB   Author's Homepage     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
Oh My Fuckin' God!

[Thud]

--------------------
"If you can't laugh at yourself, then laugh at that guy over there, 'cause he's fucked up and it's funny!"

Posts: 224 | Registered: Jan 2016  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
sftfan
All Pro Poster
Member # 1959

Icon 1 posted      Profile for sftfan     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
Gorgeous girl. Wonder what her feet smell like [Drool]

--------------------
Whew. You really like feet, don't you.

Posts: 739 | Registered: May 2004  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
feetiesandtoes
Hall Of Famer
Member # 32674

Icon 1 posted      Profile for feetiesandtoes     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
[Drool]

--------------------
Always hopeful for a pretty pair of feet in my face

Posts: 1955 | Registered: Oct 2008  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
NorcalfeetStudios
Wrinkle Pimp
Member # 732

Icon 1 posted      Profile for NorcalfeetStudios   Author's Homepage   Email NorcalfeetStudios   Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
Those are a hated thing among the California freeways...but the girl I like. Nice work! [Big Grin]

--------------------
 -

Join thousands of our fans on Twitter @Norcalfeetdotco

Posts: 18303 | Registered: Apr 2003  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
jpfeet
Major Player
Member # 49072

Icon 1 posted      Profile for jpfeet     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
thats literally the hottest chick so far!
Posts: 128 | Registered: Sep 2015  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
Moriarty
Major Player
Member # 49481

Icon 1 posted      Profile for Moriarty   Author's Homepage   Email Moriarty   Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
Amazing as usual!

--------------------
http://clips4sale.com/101913

Posts: 181 | Registered: Feb 2016  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
FMUK
Hall Of Famer
Member # 48775

Icon 1 posted      Profile for FMUK   Author's Homepage     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
quote:
Originally posted by jpfeet:

[Cheers] [Cheers]

-

--------------------
FMUKFootFantasies.com
clips4sale.com/96153
Twitter

Posts: 1490 | Registered: Jun 2015  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
NorcalfeetStudios
Wrinkle Pimp
Member # 732

Icon 1 posted      Profile for NorcalfeetStudios   Author's Homepage   Email NorcalfeetStudios   Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
What size? like 10 usa?

--------------------
 -

Posts: 18303 | Registered: Apr 2003  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
Fair Adam
Member # 13350

Icon 1 posted      Profile for Fair Adam   Author's Homepage   Email Fair Adam   Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
quote:
Originally posted by FMUK:
quote:

[Cheers] [Cheers]

-

That's more like it, bare feet. She's really a gem, from head to toe. Well done.

--------------------
I have spoken.

Fair Adam
 -

----------------------------

Instagram: @archyfair

Posts: 4873 | Registered: Mar 2006  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
Fair Adam
Member # 13350

Icon 1 posted      Profile for Fair Adam   Author's Homepage   Email Fair Adam   Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
quote:
Originally posted by Fair Adam:
quote:
quote:

[Cheers] [Cheers]

-

That's more like it, bare feet. She's really a gem, from head to toe. Well done.

P.S. If I were her boyfriend, I'd be obsessed with her feet too.

--------------------
I have spoken.

Fair Adam
 -

----------------------------

Instagram: @archyfair

Posts: 4873 | Registered: Mar 2006  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
FMUK
Hall Of Famer
Member # 48775

quote:
Originally posted by Moriarty:
Amazing as usual!

[Thumbs Up]

--------------------
FMUKFootFantasies.com
clips4sale.com/96153
Twitter

FMUK
Hall Of Famer
Member # 48775

quote:
Originally posted by NorcalfeetStudios:
What size? like 10 usa?

Size 6 UK so I think that's a size 8 in US [Mmm]

-

--------------------
FMUKFootFantasies.com
clips4sale.com/96153
Twitter

NorcalfeetStudios
Wrinkle Pimp
Member # 732

quote:
quote:
Originally posted by NorcalfeetStudios:
What size? like 10 usa?

Size 6 UK so I think that's a size 8 in US [Mmm]

-

Nice, she looks good. I think now maybe I will show the new Gigi pics considering these 2 are in the same ballpark..would you say? [Wink]

--------------------
 -

National
The Legend
Member # 8568

Icon 1 posted      Profile for National     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
I admire your work.
Emma makes Michelle Keegan look like a teletubbie.

--------------------
 -

Posts: 2501 | Registered: Jul 2005  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
  This topic comprises 2 pages: 1  2   

Quick Reply
HTML is not enabled.
UBB Code™ is enabled.

Instant Graemlins

Post New Topic  Post A Reply Close Topic   Feature Topic   Move Topic   Delete Topic next oldest topic   next newest topic
 - Printer-friendly view of this topic
Hop To:

Wu's Feet Links