Foot Fetish Forum Post New Topic  Post A Reply
my profile | directory login | register | search | faq | forum home

next oldest topic   next newest topic
» Foot Fetish Forum » Foot Fetish Content & Discussion » Foot Pictures » Studious little Thai lady's soles

- UBBFriend: Email this page to someone!    
Author Topic: Studious little Thai lady's soles
realbaresoles
Hall Of Famer
Member # 44451

Icon 1 posted      Profile for realbaresoles   Author's Homepage     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
Latest clip added, my store is:
http://clips4sale.com/40361

This is such a cute little Thai lady! She was studying a script or presentation of some and despite that fact that she was very shy and softspoken, she was able to put her little heart into practicing reading whatever it was. She would read the script (lips moving but quiet) and then write on the script with a marker. The whole time she did this her bare feet would periodically twitch.

Likewise, that same combination of bashfulness and playfulness was on display when the soles of her bare feet were being photographed! At first she tried to ignore it, only shooting fleeting glances down and the camera. But later, she slid herself back a little so that she was just barely peering over the edge of the table, and she got much braver and looked at the camera over the edge more frequently as her cute little soles would twitch and flex. Usually when she could peer at the camera like that she could not help herself and her face broke out into a smile! She had a skirt on and I was a little worried it would look like I was "upskirting" but I think she knew that I was interested in her feet because she never made any effort to tuck her skirt back. LOVE her, she appears to be in her mid to late thirties and had a little grey in her hair that she was not afraid to display. Good for her!

At first she had her big toe of her right foot tucked under the second toe a little, but later when she shifted position it came out into its normal posture ... and so that toe tuck is just a little something she can do! She's adorable.

-  -  -
 -  -

--------------------
My Loyalfans:

https://www.loyalfans.com/realbaresoles

Posts: 1320 | Registered: Feb 2012  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
Icarus
The King Of Feet
Member # 46711

Icon 1 posted      Profile for Icarus   Author's Homepage   Email Icarus   Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
Nice!
Posts: 5497 | Registered: Aug 2013  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
aka.footjoyboy
The King Of Feet
Member # 32751

Icon 1 posted      Profile for aka.footjoyboy   Email aka.footjoyboy   Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
[Mmm]

--------------------
Yes, I'm that footjoyboy

-

Posts: 10508 | Registered: Nov 2008  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
Patrick
Administrator
Member # 1169

Icon 1 posted      Profile for Patrick   Author's Homepage     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
Woah...

Patrick

--------------------
 -

Posts: 18268 | Registered: Sep 2003  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
Adam X
The Legend
Member # 2872

Icon 1 posted      Profile for Adam X   Email Adam X   Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
Thank you VERY much for this, you can never have enough Asian tootsies.

--------------------
I don't need no instructions to know how to rock!

Posts: 2809 | Registered: Nov 2004  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator

Quick Reply
HTML is not enabled.
UBB Code™ is enabled.

Instant Graemlins

Post New Topic  Post A Reply Close Topic   Feature Topic   Move Topic   Delete Topic next oldest topic   next newest topic
 - Printer-friendly view of this topic
Hop To:

Wu's Feet Links