Foot Fetish Forum Post New Topic  Post A Reply
my profile | directory login | register | search | faq | forum home

next oldest topic   next newest topic
» Foot Fetish Forum » Foot Fetish Content & Discussion » Foot Pictures » Dirty-soled tourists at BAREFOOT URBAN GIRLS! RED-X, ELETTRA & OXANA!

- UBBFriend: Email this page to someone!    
Author Topic: Dirty-soled tourists at BAREFOOT URBAN GIRLS! RED-X, ELETTRA & OXANA!
Feetosopher
Hall Of Famer
Member # 45909

Icon 4 posted      Profile for Feetosopher   Author's Homepage   Email Feetosopher   Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
Dear friends.. in today's special jumbo update at BAREFOOT URBAN GIRLS (67 PICTURES and over 10 minutes of VIDEO footage!),
I wanted to build a bridge between two editions of the BAREFOOT NUDITY EUROPEAN TOUR:
the 2015 one, starring RED-X, and the 2016 one, starring ELETTRA and OXANA!
While the 2015 tour was thought also with BAREFOOT URBAN GIRLS subscribers in mind,
the 2016 tour should have been a "BAREFOOT NUDITY only" event.
However, ELETTRA and OXANA were very kind in allowing me to post pictures and video footage of
"real life" moments of the tour, even taken by OXANA herself!
2 photosets & 2 VIDEOS (one 1080x600 HD and one 720x400)!
BAREFOOT URBAN GIRLS PHOTOSETS
BAREFOOT URBAN GIRLS VIDEOCLIPS
ELETTRA and OXANA will soon be happy to show MUCH MORE than their bare feet on BAREFOOT NUDITY.. check it out!

RED-X (feet size 37EU/6.5US), star of the BAREFOOT NUDITY TOUR 2015:
here portrayed on the upper deck of a cruise boat on the Rhine River, Germany
 -

ELETTRA (left - feet size 37EU/6.5US) and OXANA (right - feet size 35EU/5.5US) - stars of the BAREFOOT NUDITY TOUR 2016!
Here portrayed while barefooting at night in Verona (Italy) at the end of the tour.
 -

RED-X in VIDEO.. a true dirty-soled tourist!
 -

ELETTRA in VIDEO.. you are allowed to enjoy a change in toenail polish!
 -

RED-X in Bingen am Rhein (Germany)
 -

ELETTRA in front of her hotel in Riedstadt (Germany)
 -

RED-X in Munich railway station on the final leg of her return trip to Italy
 -

Picture taken by OXANA of her own foot and of ELETTRA's one in Verona (Italy)
The girls even convinced me to go barefooted!
 -

--------------------
 -

Posts: 2359 | Registered: Feb 2013  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
Icarus
The King Of Feet
Member # 46711

Icon 1 posted      Profile for Icarus   Author's Homepage   Email Icarus   Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
You know I like those little feet! Well done!
Posts: 5497 | Registered: Aug 2013  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
Feetosopher
Hall Of Famer
Member # 45909

Icon 7 posted      Profile for Feetosopher   Author's Homepage   Email Feetosopher   Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
quote:
Originally posted by Icarus:
You know I like those little feet! Well done!

Thank you for your appreciation, sir! [Thumbs Up] [Cool]

--------------------
 -

Posts: 2359 | Registered: Feb 2013  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
aka.footjoyboy
The King Of Feet
Member # 32751

Icon 1 posted      Profile for aka.footjoyboy   Email aka.footjoyboy   Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
[Mmm]

--------------------
Yes, I'm that footjoyboy

-

Posts: 10498 | Registered: Nov 2008  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
Feetosopher
Hall Of Famer
Member # 45909

Icon 12 posted      Profile for Feetosopher   Author's Homepage   Email Feetosopher   Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
quote:
Originally posted by aka.footjoyboy:
[Mmm]

[Thumbs Up] [Evil Grin]

--------------------
 -

soft sole lover
Major Player
Member # 2540

Icon 1 posted      Profile for soft sole lover   Email soft sole lover   Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
Awesome! Looks like a great set! Thanks for the pics!!!
Posts: 239 | Registered: Sep 2004  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
SOLEjerX
Elite Trooper
Member # 48925

Icon 1 posted      Profile for SOLEjerX   Email SOLEjerX   Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
This is HOT stuff here!!! European women are so OPEN-MINDED in general!!! [Thumbs Up] Damn, I miss my days in Europe, especially Germany!!! [Cry] I would go back in a heartbeat!!! [Hump] [Cheers]
Posts: 440 | Registered: Jul 2015  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
Feetosopher
Hall Of Famer
Member # 45909

Icon 14 posted      Profile for Feetosopher   Author's Homepage   Email Feetosopher   Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
quote:
Originally posted by soft sole lover:
Awesome! Looks like a great set! Thanks for the pics!!!

Thank you very much for your appreciation, sir!
You are most welcome, of course! [Thumbs Up] [Cool]

--------------------
 -

Feetosopher
Hall Of Famer
Member # 45909

Icon 14 posted      Profile for Feetosopher   Author's Homepage   Email Feetosopher   Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
quote:
Originally posted by SOLEjerX:
This is HOT stuff here!!! European women are so OPEN-MINDED in general!!! [Thumbs Up] Damn, I miss my days in Europe, especially Germany!!! [Cry] I would go back in a heartbeat!!! [Hump] [Cheers]

Thank you sir, great to know that you enjoyed these preview pictures! [Thumbs Up]
Most of my models are actually Italian (even if these pictures were taken in Germany), but.. sure they are VERY OPEN MINDED, when it comes to barefooting in public, dirty soles display and foot fetishism! [Evil Grin] [Cool]

--------------------
 -

Quick Reply
HTML is not enabled.
UBB Code™ is enabled.

Instant Graemlins

Post New Topic  Post A Reply Close Topic   Feature Topic   Move Topic   Delete Topic next oldest topic   next newest topic
 - Printer-friendly view of this topic
Hop To:

Wu's Feet Links