Foot Fetish Forum Post New Topic  Post A Reply
my profile | directory login | register | search | faq | forum home

next oldest topic   next newest topic
» Foot Fetish Forum » Foot Fetish Content & Discussion » Foot Pictures » Beautiful Brazilian Blonde Soles

- UBBFriend: Email this page to someone!    
Author Topic: Beautiful Brazilian Blonde Soles
realbaresoles
Hall Of Famer
Member # 44451

Icon 1 posted      Profile for realbaresoles   Author's Homepage     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
Latest clip, my store is:
http://clips4sale.com/40361

If you've ever seen an absolutely perfect Brazilian bikini model and longed to see her soles, this one is for you!

There's a very noisy, crowded live musical event at the park on Thursdays and it attracts tons of tourists. They tend to crowd in along the shady southern end of the lawn, unless they are very brave and sit in the broiling sun in the chairs directly in front of the stage. So it's hard to shoot anything because all the chairs are piled in front of the stage, or crammed in on the southern edge and filled with tourists. But as a completist I patrol around anyway, just in case. (And in fact that's how I got the amazing segment with that mature Italian lady with the EXTREMELY sexy soles, which is already on sale.) Didn't see anything, but I did see a tall blonde pass me a couple of times as I was patrolling around -- she was looking for seats but there are just no seats to be had under these conditions. She looked a little peezed. She was about five foot eight, in little shorts, with stems that went on forever, and she was wearing cozy tan sandals that looked well worn.

The evcnt ended and people began to leave the park. As soon as they do the park workers begin clearing the chairs off the lawn for the yoga event that happens that evening, so there's only a small window in which the lawn is not super-crowded, but the chairs are still on it. Usually, nothing filmable happens in this short window. So I just sat down and scanned the lawn, but as soon as I did I saw that blonde -- saw her from the back with TWO chairs. Yay! I could tell instantly it was her. She had unbuckled those sandals and put her bare feet up. I got up and walked into the alley, keepin an eye on her position as I walked along. Then I scoped out where I needed to sit on the grass, and went over there and sat down, careful not to look at her. Fortunately the best spot to sit in was unoccupied, and in the shade. I took out the camera and checked out her soles in my viewfinder. Jackpot! They were in fabulous condition, and they were gorgeous. I guessed about a size 8. She was so pretty, and was talking on the phone in Portuguese, definitely Brazilian. (I had a Portuguese girlfriend in college and she taught me how to recognize Brazilian from Portuguese right away. She was a little arrogant about being Portuguese actually. lol) This long legged beautiful blonde was the embodiment of the Girl from Ipanema -- transplanted to NYC! She's like a living, breathing bikini model ... but with her naked soles right there in my lens....

This Ipanema girl seems to be used to getting lots of attention from men. At first I couldn't see if she saw what I was doing because her behavior did not change even a little when I started shooting -- no sitting forward to see what I was doing, or anything else like that. But as I shot I began to see her very quickly shoot looks at the camera. These little looks got edited out because when I first started shooting she was holding her feet in a less than ideal position. But as I continued to shoot and she went back to her conversation and phone, she eventually just held her soles up SO perfectly, both soles perfectly visible. And kept them that way. Better yet, it once she seemed to put 2 + 2 together about why I was shooting, she began to sway and wriggle her beautiful feet around, those two long slender gals bending in the summer breeze. I wonder if she thought it was cute that someone was interested in her bare tootsies and wanted to give me a little show?

She chatted on the phone, then texted and listened to music, those feet active the whole time. This went on for quite some time. I panicked at one point because I saw the park workers taking the chairs off the lawn all around us, but they didn't tell her to move the chairs off the lawn. I shot over 25 minutes, and have edited it down to fit on C4S -- this clip features the best sole exposure. Eventually this elegant Brazilian put her feet down and I stopped shooting, but fortunately I got a text I had to answer right away and when I was done responding I saw that she had slipped her worn old sandals back on and put her feet right back up. She had put up with almost a half hour of shooting and so I guess wanted to end the show. lol But I noticed that her shoe size was stamped on the sole, size 8 1/2, so I put the camera back on her soles and shot that for a second or two, just to confirm. (Often I can see the size of the woman's soles as I'm walking around, but both of her sandals were soles to the grass when I approached her so I didn't see the size.) So there's a moment or two of her with the sandals on too. She reminds me a LOT of an actress but I can't think of which one. It's killing me!

-  -  -
 -  -  -
 -  -

--------------------
My Loyalfans:

https://www.loyalfans.com/realbaresoles

Posts: 1308 | Registered: Feb 2012  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
SOLEjerX
Elite Trooper
Member # 48925

Icon 1 posted      Profile for SOLEjerX   Email SOLEjerX   Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
Great find here, realbaresoles!!! [Hump]
Posts: 440 | Registered: Jul 2015  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
hyperion
The Legend
Member # 39397

Icon 1 posted      Profile for hyperion   Email hyperion   Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
A doff of the chapeau to you for use of the terms, "completist, peezed and stems." You tend to provide good reads.
Ate' logo,

--------------------
-hyp

Posts: 3723 | Registered: May 2010  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
Icarus
The King Of Feet
Member # 46711

Icon 1 posted      Profile for Icarus   Author's Homepage   Email Icarus   Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
[Thumbs Up]
Posts: 5497 | Registered: Aug 2013  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
realbaresoles
Hall Of Famer
Member # 44451

Icon 1 posted      Profile for realbaresoles   Author's Homepage     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
Have to admit this one gives me an electric charge whenever the clip starts up and I remember being so close to the bare bottoms of her feet ....

--------------------
My Loyalfans:

https://www.loyalfans.com/realbaresoles

Posts: 1308 | Registered: Feb 2012  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
luvtheladyfeet
All Pro Poster
Member # 33464

Icon 1 posted      Profile for luvtheladyfeet   Email luvtheladyfeet   Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
Yummy.
Posts: 525 | Registered: Jan 2009  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
footboy1
The Legend
Member # 4549

Icon 1 posted      Profile for footboy1     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
[Drool] [Jerkoff] [Jerkoff] [Jerkoff]

-footboy1

--------------------
Foot fetish is a thirst that can never be quenched.

Posts: 3101 | Registered: Feb 2005  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
footjoyboy
The King Of Feet
Member # 26478

Icon 1 posted      Profile for footjoyboy   Email footjoyboy   Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
[Drool]

--------------------
https://pixady.com/image/0893/

Posts: 5992 | Registered: Sep 2007  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator

Quick Reply
HTML is not enabled.
UBB Code™ is enabled.

Instant Graemlins

Post New Topic  Post A Reply Close Topic   Feature Topic   Move Topic   Delete Topic next oldest topic   next newest topic
 - Printer-friendly view of this topic
Hop To:

Wu's Feet Links